https://s.surveyplanet.com/Ntw__589E )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

Bonus prizes for Triptych

1                                                       2                                                     3                                                          4

Lonely-Place     A-long-walk-back-from-isolation      Asian-sunset     greetings 
          Lonely Place                     A long walk back from isolation                  Asian sunset                      Traveling from mountainrange to mountainrange

5                                                       6                                                     7                                                          8
 Curious-Orca     Dino-Valley-Covid-19-Free      Happy-Little-Pastel-Clouds      Isolation-Bunker-42-Oasis 
          Curious Orca                       Dino Valley – Covid-19 Free            Happy Little Pastel Clouds              Isolation Bunker 42 - Oasis

9                                                      10                                                     11                                                     12
 A-cool-oasis-to-sit-and-think     The-Coast     Hey-19      Steambikepro 
   A cool oasis to sit and think                     The Coast                                     Hey 19                     Wish I was there - in the freedom of the mind

13                                                   14                                                    15                                                      16
Private-concert     waiting-for-the-train-moving-South     Reflections       Small-Town-Outskirts 
     Private concert                    waiting for the train, moving South               Reflections                                 Small Town Outskirts

17                                                   18                                                     19                                                     20

The-barn-in-the-hills     the-Building     the-Mountain      Two-Lost-Souls 
     The barn in the hills                               the Building                                      the Mountain                                   Two  Lost Souls

21                                                    22                                                     23                                                    24
the-Friend     Total-Isolation     S-ray-Celery-Fields     Wouldn-t-it-be-nice 
               the Friend                                   Total Isolation                                   Celery Fields                               Wouldn't it be nice

25                                                       26                                                     27
  Wish-I-was-There     Peaceful-place     cooling-waters
            Wish I was There                                 Peaceful place                               cooling waters 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the-Vacation

b7ca7943d979f1dbb95ec0150fb0af

e9dd8a4ea6599cb78f40313c9bcde1

Dreiteil

da30025703e07f43c420539d9bfe5f

034ecd64bf967d0f53f1a773b5a29e

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• Number eight appears to be missing from the poll.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

ty, not sure how I missed that ^^

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

voted.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,096

Voted.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,111

Voted.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988

Voted

• Apoc - thank you so much for fixing that. And thank you for all your efforts. Voted.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

voted

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

Voted

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988
    edited June 2020

I just voited in the Carrara Challenge, I don't really like their way of voting, everyone knows who voted for whom. I think our voting system is much better, Thanks Apoc for effort to set it up, much appreciated.yes

Good luck everyone

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

Voted.
    I wish you good luck, my dear Bryce friends. heart

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

best of luck everyone....its another tough one :) ....really amazing renders!!!

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Great work all

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,977
    edited June 2020

_  frown_  thanx

Post edited by ed3D on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    ed3D said:

_  and has anyone asked the Carrara-people to vote ??  _  thanx

I do it  as you know, for every challenge.  This one will be no different.

• Voted!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Voted - great job, everyone - now I really want to get out and about

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,663

Voted ! Excellent work once again.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,210

Voted

Wow Brycers! Nice run again!

Great work everyone - you're All winners in my book!

edited July 2020

_      _ Deleted   _

Post edited by ed3D on

_ Voted _

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

I voted too. (What a lovely set of images this time)

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Voted, and then... also voted!

Beautiful places we would like to visit, thanks all for a nice voyage!

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Voted! good luck to all participants.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

I just voited in the Carrara Challenge, I don't really like their way of voting, everyone knows who voted for whom. I think our voting system is much better, Thanks Apoc for effort to set it up, much appreciated.yes

Good luck everyone

Well, I find the Bryce voting to be rather cold and impersonal. :)  But thanks for supporting the Carrara community.  I enjoy supporting the Bryce community as well.  And I agree, Apoc deserves a gold star for those efforts to set up voting.

Voted.  Difficult choices.  Excellent Bryce work, as always.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,515

Voted. Good luck to all. Cheers to good work!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,922

another terrific round ogf images. Bryce people are so talented!! thanks for sharing :)

Thank you all for the kind comments and 
    @DanWhiteside I do hope to one day post a poll without errors lol.

results should be up soon

edited June 2020

Hello all, the results are in. I have decided to make a spread sheet to view the winners easier

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1el119llbJ2IhA-PPb1xa0f-DSCHw5otDyq141OmcllA/edit?usp=sharing

# 1 = Danwhiteside
    # 2 = Tim82
    # 3 = Drachenlords

HM's
    Spuddy
    Rieke77
    Adbc

Post edited by Chohole on