41st Bryce Contest (Poll)

2»

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,135

Great job, Apoc. Thank you for your efforts and Chohole as well. Congratulations to all winners and participants.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,009
    edited June 2020

Congrat to all winners and participants; a BIG thank you to Apoc for your efforts for setting up the polls, thanks to Chohole too.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2020

I think it's great that our new user (Spuddy) for this contest has actually won a HM prize, but I will still give him the NU prize I promised him.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

Oh, what a big surprise! Thank you to everyone who voted for my render and great thanks to Chohole and Apoc for your time and work. kiss
    Congratulations to the winners and participants for all the awesome images. heart

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Rieke77 said:

Oh, what a big surprise! Thank you to everyone who voted for my render and great thanks to Chohole and Apoc for your time and work. kiss
    Congratulations to the winners and participants for all the awesome images. heart

Ah  yes  you were last times new user weren't you,  and wond a prize this time as well...  It's so nice to see new people come along and get on so well with Bryce.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

big thank you to Apoc and chlohole for all you hard work :) ....congratualtions to all entries, so many amazing renders :D

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

firstly a big thanks to Apoc and Chlohole for all the hard work they put into these challenges......secondly congrats to all the winners and entrants for submitting their work simple really no entrants no challenge....most importantly a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported my entries by giving me their vote....not expected really so thanks again.. and thank you Chlohole for the NU prize

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,105

Congratulations to everyone who participated.

Thank you Apoc and Chohole for the great work.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Congratulation to all winners...yes

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

@ Chohole 

Yes, you are right. By the last challenge I was the "Newbie".
    I´m so happy , to be here. It's fantastic to work with Bryce and it makes a lot of fun. I am learning something new every day, from all of you. Thank you for that. heart

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Congratulations to all winners and all who participated.

Thank you Apoc and Chohole for the great work.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,758

Congrats to all winners and participants. And great thanks to Chohole and Apoc, without whom we would not have this success!

• Wow, thanks. Congratulations to all the winners and kudos to all who entered. Thanks so much to Apoc and Chohole,