Wonder Woman

AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
edited May 2014 in The Commons

Thanks to Slosh's swimsuit from All Dolled Up and Xena's Wicked Wear Future boots, I have FINALLY made my (reasonably) ideal Wonder Woman. (I've been at this for years lol). I made the lasso, tiara, bracelets and earrings in Hexagon.

ww_sam_02.jpg
557 x 938 - 97K
Post edited by Ademnus on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Congrats :-) Looks very nice.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

That looks so good, S! I'm happy the swimsuit is getting some use. I mentioned to you in PM that I had you in mind when I made the mat zones on the suit, which technically did not need different zones, but I wanted to be able to make a bustier or a bikini out of it, so I set the zones up. Your texturing is wonderful, and you found the perfect hair for her. The face morph is very, very close to Linda Carter. Great job, my friend!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

excellent!!!! :D

• NoName99NoName99 Posts: 322
    edited December 1969

Thanks to Slosh's swimsuit from All Dolled Up and Xena's Wicked Wear Future boots, I have FINALLY made my (reasonably) ideal Wonder Woman. (I've been at this for years lol). I made the lasso, tiara, bracelets and earrings in Hexagon.

Nice Job! She looks great!

Did you happen to catch the WW Pilot from 2012?
    It wasn't picked up by the networks, and it never officially aired, but it's been uploaded online.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,940
    edited December 1969

...excellent work.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    edited December 1969

Really nice work :)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Looks really good. My only problem with it is a personal pet peeve about portraying the Lasso of Truth as thin instead of a thicker and substantial rope.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

She looks allot like Linda Carter which is nice and I love that hair. What hair is that? I think you have a winner here.

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    She looks allot like Linda Carter which is nice and I love that hair. What hair is that? I think you have a winner here.

It is v4 curly hair. Its been a faithful hairdo lo these many years. lol

I still want this style but with more modern modeling techniques and fittable to g1 and g2. (hint)

edited December 1969

dinopt said:

Nice Job! She looks great!

Did you happen to catch the WW Pilot from 2012?
    It wasn't picked up by the networks, and it never officially aired, but it's been uploaded online.

I did. I really dont like it. hehe I'm old I guess and I like original WW. Not too thrilled with what theyve done with her and her costume over the years.

edited May 2014

ZamuelNow said:
    Looks really good. My only problem with it is a personal pet peeve about portraying the Lasso of Truth as thin instead of a thicker and substantial rope.

I actually agree. I just made it small and thin because that's what they had on the original show, which I was trying to emulate to some degree.

Post edited by Ademnus on
  • IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Love the face! v4?

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

I still want this style but with more modern modeling techniques and fittable to g1 and g2. (hint)

I probably have that but if you have the link to the original store item I can check. It would be very easy to fit that correctly to G1, G2M, G2F since I have ZBrush...

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    edited May 2014

Look very awesome, there are also a couple of other Wonder Woman for V4 outfits done by Terrymcg floating around the net one is similar to the one you did and the other is a more modern version.. They have done quite a few of the super heroines such as Super Girl, Power Girl, Bat Girl, Miss Marvel and Mary Marvel and lots more..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • NoName99NoName99 Posts: 322
    edited December 1969

I did. I really dont like it. hehe I'm old I guess and I like original WW. Not too thrilled with what theyve done with her and her costume over the years.

Yeah I didn't like it either, it was such a strange concept that I couldn't really get into it.
    I think the main actress could be a decent Wonder Woman with the right material, but that wasn't it.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

I probably have that but if you have the link to the original store item I can check. It would be very easy to fit that correctly to G1, G2M, G2F since I have ZBrush...
    This one, I think...

http://www.daz3d.com/curly-hair-for-women

edited December 1969

Ikyoto said:
    Love the face! v4?

V4 and some v5 with some dialing.

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    RAMWolff said:
    RAMWolff said:

This one, I think...

Yes, that's the one.

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

Here is it

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,531
    edited December 1969

I just made a superhero outfit too! I call him Captain Disturbing. He fights his enemies by making them feel uncomfortable about gender norms. And he has a Tumblr Blog. #social justice warrior.

Captain_Disturbing_2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 576K
    edited December 1969

But but but where are his nipple holes?? ;-)~

edited December 1969

I knew I forgot something!

edited December 1969

Um..... okay, I didn't know this when I created the Captain Disturbing post but...

Apparently there already is someone called Captain Disturbing with a blog on Tumblr and... well... it's kind of full of lots of hardcore raunchy gay sex. So..... you know.... there's that.

edited December 1969

HAAHAHAHA.. of course there is Ghastly. It's the WEB! lol

edited December 1969

It's rather a challenge to find "unique" names these days for sure.

Ghastly THANK YOU for that lovely hair texture set. Using it in the next hair tutorial which is WIP atm.

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

There will be wonder woman in the new upcoming Superman and Batman movie, release date in 2016, she'll be played by Gal Gadot.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Ms. Gadot is an attractive woman but much to scrawny and wimpy to play Wonder Woman. They need to get one of the divas from wrestling and give her intensive acting training, most of them are pretty good actors to begin with.

edited December 1969

Ghastly THANK YOU for that lovely hair texture set. Using it in the next hair tutorial which is WIP atm.

I made a hair texture set?

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Put "Darth" in front of ordinary names or something cute/ I use Darth Giggles, Darth Bubbles and Darth Tickle in some places. I even know someone who legally changed his name to "Darth Bob".
    edited December 1969

I made a hair texture set?

Ghastly - assorted strands - over at sharecg.com!