Wonder Woman

2»

Comments

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,531
    edited December 1969

It's rather a challenge to find "unique" names these days for sure.

Ghastly THANK YOU for that lovely hair texture set. Using it in the next hair tutorial which is WIP atm.

I made a hair texture set?

Ghastly - assorted strands - over at sharecg.com!

Oh yeah. I thought you meant like a texture for an actual hair model like the Sally Mae or something. :red:

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

It's rather a challenge to find "unique" names these days for sure.

Ghastly THANK YOU for that lovely hair texture set. Using it in the next hair tutorial which is WIP atm.

I made a hair texture set?

Ghastly - assorted strands - over at sharecg.com!

Oh yeah. I thought you meant like a texture for an actual hair model like the Sally Mae or something. :red:

My oopsie, when you asked the question I realized I hadn't used the proper terminology ... happens when I'm trying to do too many things at once. 'n if I'm too tired, in speech, I mix the first part of one word with the last part of the next word. That's made a few memories lol ...

edited December 1969

I'm getting to the age where I don't remember half the stuff I do anymore.

Going through my folder of unfinished MD exports and every now and then I'll find an outfit where I say "I know I made that, but I don't remember making it at all".

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

I'm getting to the age where I don't remember half the stuff I do anymore.

Well that explains Captain Disturbing alright, 8-}

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    Ms. Gadot is an attractive woman but much to scrawny and wimpy to play Wonder Woman. They need to get one of the divas from wrestling and give her intensive acting training, most of them are pretty good actors to begin with.

Or they could give intensive physical training to Ms. Gadot like they did for Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, or to Linda Hamilton for T2.

But Linda Carter will always be Wonder Woman to me. For some reason, I just remember one episode very clearly. It's the one with a girl who came from a civilization out at sea. The jewelry she wore gave her super powers. They had a friendly competition with their powers which ended in a race. Wonder Woman was running in slow motion . . . decades before Baywatch.

• equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Denny L said:
    Linda Carter will always be Wonder Woman to me.

Lynda Carter was definitiely the embodiment of Diana for the generation; just that perfect moment of lightning striking... much like when Christopher Reeve stepped into Kal-El's boots.

I've thought for a while that Sarah Lancaster would make a worthy successor; I find she has a Lynda Carter-esque vibe about her, particularly in her smile (and I've recently been re-watching Chuck on Netflix, so Ms. Lancaster has been on my mind a fair amount of late).

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

Playing with all my new toys (grass shaders, stonemason stuff) I had to get this one out of my head.

wwbattlefield.jpg
    1000 x 709 - 821K
  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    edited May 2014

Here is the lesser known swimming costume that Linda Carter wore during her time as Wonder Woman..

wwswimcostume.jpg
    400 x 606 - 17K
    Post edited by Ghosty12 on
    edited December 1969

Zero Suit Wonder Woman.