Pose Fusion Plus for Genesis to Genesis 8 (Commercial)

1235»

Comments

• ice_8c4a41dcice_8c4a41dc Posts: 36
    edited August 2023

Zev0 said:

"For some reason when I try to attach the log file as a pdf or a screen grab as a png they fail to upload."

Hi. Add it into a zip and upload that here. It's simpler to export the log as the native.txt format and add that into a zip.

O.K. Here ya go - log as text in zipped file - it fails if I also try including the screenshot, which I edited to make the file smaller, but - hey!

EDIT: 

I really don't know what is happening here! It's a 1k zip file that looks like it has attached and then - nothing! At first I thought it may have been due to server traffic, but this is crazy. I am able to upload things to other forums that I use for my music and guitar stuff. This is weird. Any other suggestions? I guess I could paste the log text directly into a post - if that is allowed?

EDIT 2 - This should do it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- === Script Startup Time ===
    #PqIYAS: Build Interface part 1:
    #KhizpU: Calculate buttons enabled status in:
    #kuf7WS: Set dialog position in:
    #N5KN0M: Build Interface part 2:
    #zQ7uFT: Bake Pose Controls - Part A (168 nodes) in:
    #ulvOva: Bake Pose Controls - Part B (0/115):
    #eyVszv: Bake Pose Controls - Part C (168 nodes) in:
    #TDFs5a: Bake Pose Controls OVERALL:
    #w9X441: Set transform sliders in:
    #m2iBf7: Total script launch time: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2023-08-07 17:19:07.460 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.953 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:15.956 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:46.121 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:46.122 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.670 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.672 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.673 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:19:49.673 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:20:11.879 [DEBUG] :: 2023-08-07 17:20:11.879 [DEBUG] ::
    #Kt4sPw: Pose Icon Button Clicked #GqiUzL: ===== Browsing to Pose File... #sEQRJE: Getting current load path:
    Fallback path:
    (Default for Character): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    (Content Directory): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor
    (App Documents): /Users/ice/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    (Final Fallback path: /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    (sStartingPath at end of calculations): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    [#jGPAxm] (Starting Directory): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    [#AigVQk] (User chose icon file path): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor/PMP 01.png
    [#xQ2ZpB] (Main file derived from icon path): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor/PMP 01.duf #GqiUzL: ===== Browsing to Pose File...
    #sEQRJE: Getting current load path:
    Fallback path:
    (Default for Character): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    (Content Directory): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor
    (App Documents): /Users/ice/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio4
    (Final Fallback path: /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    (sStartingPath at end of calculations): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    [#jGPAxm] (Starting Directory): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses
    [#AigVQk] (User chose icon file path): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor/PMP 01.duf
    [#xQ2ZpB] (Main file derived from icon path): /Volumes/Quiksilver_1/⢠DAZ STUDIO/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Precious Model Poses/On The Floor/PMP 01.duf
    51 milliseconds 98 milliseconds
    0 milliseconds 257 milliseconds 163 milliseconds 135 milliseconds 478 milliseconds 778 milliseconds 0 milliseconds 1086 milliseconds

Post edited by ice_8c4a41dc on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Zev0 said:

"For some reason when I try to attach the log file as a pdf or a screen grab as a png they fail to upload."

Hi. Add it into a zip and upload that here. It's simpler to export the log as the native.txt format and add that into a zip.

The problem is with attachments in general, though it may be worth trying right now as this is in the six hour slot when they seem to work.

Busy server, I guess?

• ice_8c4a41dcice_8c4a41dc Posts: 36
    edited August 2023

Zev0 said:

Hi, again,

Apologies - I forgot that I asked a while ago if Pose Fusion and Pose Fusion Plus only worked within the same generation of poses, eg: could it convert from Genesis 8 to Genesis 3, and was told that it is not designed to work like that, only Genesis 8 to Genesis 8, Gen 3 to Gen 3 etc. Even though that's the case, and I may have stupidly forgotten and tried Gen 8 to Gen 3, I still can not get it to function within the specified Genesis groups. Still shows "No Pose Selected" in the GUI and wen navigating to the correct pose file for the figure, it still shows the Error msg "Selected file appears not to be a pose prest.  I still cannot get this to work no matter what I try.

EDIT 

It is still not possible to upload anything here - It generates an Internal Error 500 from the server. I cannot even paste the log text file!

500 Internal Server Error

Post edited by ice_8c4a41dc on
  • FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131
    edited November 2023

@Zev0  Hi, I've sent you a message via DM as well, but in case you don't read those, I am having problems with Pose Fusion Plus. The regular Pose Fusion script works, but the Plus version does not. It was working fine before. But then I updated Daz Studio, and then downgraded back to 4.16.0.3 and now Pose Fusion Plus no longer works. I also noticed that you had uploaded a 1.1 version of the Pose Fusion Plus script earlier in the thread. For the heck of it I downloaded that script and that version does indeed work with 4.16.0.3, but the latest script 1.4 will not work with DS 4.16.0.3 anymore. Help please.

Post edited by FrankTheTank on
  • As a followup, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Pose Fusion and  Pose Fusion Plus, but Pose Fusion Plus still refuses to run/load. Then I noticed this difference between the 2 scripts (see attached). The regular Pose Fusion script is labeled as Type: "Daz Script" &  Version: "4.12", the Pose Fusion Plus has no such labels under the info tab, not sure if that has any bearing.

It doesn't make sense that Fusion Plus one should stop working. I bought these both at the same time as part of the same bundle. They should both work with DS 4.16.0.3

Screenshot 2023-11-10 154447.jpg
    1073 x 587 - 103K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

I do not have Studio version 4.16 to test. Sorry.

• but it should work with 4.16, when this Bundle was released I know that it worked with 4.16. At some point, something broke Fusion Plus. Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end, or the release of the updated plugin for Fusion Plus was encrypted with a newer version of studio, I guess I'm just SOL then. Will be removing any other plugins from my wishlist from this vendor then. As none of my other plug-ins broke from other vendors during the upgrade and downgrade process, and I have a bunch. 

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited November 2023

FrankTheTank said:

but it should work with 4.16, when this Bundle was released I know that it worked with 4.16. At some point, something broke Fusion Plus. Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end, or the release of the updated plugin for Fusion Plus was encrypted with a newer version of studio, I guess I'm just SOL then. Will be removing any other plugins from my wishlist from this vendor then. As none of my other plug-ins broke from other vendors during the upgrade and downgrade process, and I have a bunch. 

I need a log file to see what the issue is. "Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end" possible problem.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

FrankTheTank said:

but it should work with 4.16, when this Bundle was released I know that it worked with 4.16. At some point, something broke Fusion Plus. Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end, or the release of the updated plugin for Fusion Plus was encrypted with a newer version of studio, I guess I'm just SOL then. Will be removing any other plugins from my wishlist from this vendor then. As none of my other plug-ins broke from other vendors during the upgrade and downgrade process, and I have a bunch. 

I need a log file to see what the issue is. "Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end" possible problem.

here's a log, as you can see I loaded a basic G8F in the scene, then opened the regular Pose Fusion Script without a problem, but the Pose Fusion Plus script will not open.  I've also now tested about 25 other scripts and plug-ins now and none of the others failed to work since the upgrade and downgrade back to 4.16.0.3. So I really don't think it has anything to do with that anymore.

txt
    txt
    log.txt
    1M
  • ee what the issue is. "Either the upgrade and then downgrade of studio on my end" possible problem.

here's a log, as you can see I loaded a basic G8F in the scene, then opened the regular Pose Fusion Script without a problem, but the Pose Fusion Plus script will not open.  I've also now tested about 25 other scripts and plug-ins now and none of the others failed to work since the upgrade and downgrade back to 4.16.0.3. So I really don't think it has anything to do with that anymore.

Thanks for the log. I took another look at the requirements for Pose Fusion Plus, and it appears you'll need Daz Studio 4.20.0.2 or later to run it. Although it did work in 4.16 at some point in the past, when we update our scripts to fix issues or add features we usually need to re-save them in newer versions of Daz Studio. Sorry about that.