Pose Fusion Plus for Genesis to Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited November 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Based on the power of Pose Fusions design, this product gives you the ability to easily mix and match poses, as well as save them out any way you want. Split any pose and load it onto any part of the figure. Owners of Pose Fusion will also have it's interface automatically integrated inside Plus, meaning only one script is needed for usage. Pose Fusion is not a requirement in order to use the native features inside Pose Fusion Plus. Here are some promos.

Click here for Promo video

Latest versions - Daz Studio 4.20.0.2 or later

Pose Fusion -  Version 1.4

Pose Fusion Plus - Version 1.4

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 773K
Popup_1.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_2.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 752K
Popup_3.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 800K
Popup_4.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 814K
Popup_5.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 991K
Popup_6.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 797K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Eggs ActlyEggs Actly Posts: 168

Sounds interesting - been using Pose Fusion a lot yes

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited June 2020
    Edited
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Is there any chance the script will be able to browse the virtual folders from the Connect library? Otherwise, the utility is very limited, for those of us who use it.

edited June 2020

You can either select a pose in the Content Library under 'Daz Connect' and run the script, or you could use the 'Browse to Pose File Location' button to browse to the Daz Connect location on the hard drive to select a pose there.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Darn. Well, thank you for your answer. Stupid virtual folders making a mess of everything...

edited June 2020
    The script has the ability to load any highlighted pose from your content library, doesn't matter where its from. All will be explain in the promo material once that is finalized.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • I think I got that, but the implication is that, while I could load any given pose before loading the script, there's no easy way to browse the connect folder from inside the script to use different poses from different products. At least, that's what I understood from what you said, sorry if I misunderstood you.

edited June 2020

Plus has the option to browse to poses from within script as well. There is a browse to pose file location button. Frrom there you can navigate to other poses and sets, depending on where they all saved.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Like all of Zev0's productions, I find Pose Fusion to be revolutionary and quite remarkable...

I'd love to have all of Zev0's utilities but it would be a bit too much to spend at once...Saying that, his prices are fair and well-deserved...

You get what you pay for, as they say...

I saw an update come through for Pose Fusion yesterday on DIM...gladly received, but still not sure what was added...

I'll have to get back to playing with it to find out...it would be nice if a txt file accompanied all of Daz's updates explaining new features...

Wonderful stuff...

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,098

I have Pose Fusion, and I really am excited about Pose Fusion Plus, which, I realize, will be a separate product.

Like all of Zev0's productions, I find Pose Fusion to be revolutionary and quite remarkable...

I'd love to have all of Zev0's utilities but it would be a bit too much to spend at once...Saying that, his prices are fair and well-deserved...

I saw an update come through for Pose Fusion yesterday on DIM...gladly received, but still not sure what was added...

I'll have to get back to playing with it to find out...it would be nice if a txt file accompanied all of Daz's updates explaining new features...

Wonderful stuff...

The latest version added the ability to minimize the script

• Like all of Zev0's productions, I find Pose Fusion to be revolutionary and quite remarkable...

Wonderful stuff...

Whoops...I see that new optins are there now in my first edition Pose Fusion...plus a minimize script..?

Great stuff...glad I bought this Pose Fusion script...

inquire said:

I have Pose Fusion, and I really am excited about Pose Fusion Plus, which, I realize, will be a separate product.

That is correct, but if you own Pose Fusion it's tab will be enabled inside Pose Fusion Plus. If not it will tell you the tab will only be enabled if base product is installed. So you wont need to launch two seperate scripts. Now, you wont need Pose Fusion to use Pose Fusion Plus, but if you have Pose Fusion, its tab will be usable inside Plus. Here are examples if owned and if not owned.

1.JPG
    1134 x 945 - 498K

Promo video has been attached in first post for those who want to see it in action. Thanks.

• orinsorins Posts: 8

Does the SAVE portion of the script allow any customization for what is recorded in the Translation, Rotation & Scale parameters? What is saved to the pose by default?

No. We disabled that as to simplify save the process. It will record as is by default. Only time Rotation, Translation and Scale is recorded is when full poses are saved. It is bypassed when partials are saved, but does remember translation and rotation for hip if hip is included in a partial that has been saved.

edited July 2020

Product is now live as well as bundle. There is a slight issue with the Bundle at the moment....It contains Pose Fusion and Bundle instead of Plus, resulting in an infinate loop. This has been reported. I will update thread when this has been resolved. Thank you for your support. Enjoy!

Capture.JPG
    1226 x 903 - 90K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    Thanks for the heads up, I did wonder when it was showing me the bundle is part of the bundle! Still, my cart is ready when they have sorted it all out!
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

I rather like the infinte loop: though perhaps more Zeno than Zev0 (Presocratic philosophy joke).

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170

Don't mean to derail the thread...  just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for the loyalty discount.  You take such damn good care of your customers!!!!  - Ray

Looks like it's now updated at the cost of the release discount???
    edited July 2020

They on it.......They aware it's off.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2020

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

There is no discount on bundle...Only if you purchase Plus if you already owned the original Pose Fusion.

Oh!!! So the discount from earlier was wrong if you tried buying the infinite loop version? Plus, false economy with current sale on original and release discount on plus. Hmmmm this may have to go wish list for now then :(
    edited July 2020

No....The discount was right....Just the included product was wrong earlier. It will go back on usual 30% off discount once the sales rules have been refreshed. The ONLY additional discount that is applied is for owners of Pose fusion, who bought Pose Fusion Plus, Not the Bundle. No additional discount applies to the Bundle.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Ok discount should be back now.

edited July 2020
    Zev0 said:

No....The discount was right....Just the included product was wrong earlier. It will go back on usual 30% off discount once the sales rules have been refreshed. The ONLY additional discount that is applied is for owners of Pose fusion, who bought Pose Fusion Plus, Not the Bundle. No additional discount applies to the Bundle.

Ahhhhh sorry!! I was majorly confused, and probably confusing everything else at the same time! I was only referring to release discount rather than the pre-existing owners of pose fusion! Thank you for clarifying and apologies for any confusion I caused in my own confusion!! (@McGyver would have done a much better job of this post and there would gave probably been cats too!)
    Post edited by KA1 on
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited July 2020

Ok, I've just added Plus to my Pose Fusion tool. Quick question - is there a way to reset the figure pose in place rather than returning the figure to World Zero (which is what also happens with the shortcut key SHIFT-CTRL-Z)?

[EDIT] - Another question. Your promo video shows you clicking poses in the Content Library panel while you have Pose Fusion Plus open. I can't figure out how to do that because when the PFP panel is open, I can't click anywhere else in the viewport.

Post edited by marble on
    edited July 2020

"Ok, I've just added Plus to my Pose Fusion tool. Quick question - is there a way to reset the figure pose in place rather than returning the figure to World Zero (which is what also happens with the shortcut key SHIFT-CTRL-Z)?"

What you can do is save a pose in zero state, and load it with translation boxes unchecked and hit drop to floor button if needed. That way it will stay in your selected position.

"Another question. Your promo video shows you clicking poses in the Content Library panel while you have Pose Fusion Plus open. I can't figure out how to do that because when the PFP panel is open, I can't click anywhere else in the viewport."

If you watch the video I am clicking on the minimize script button, which gives me access.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited July 2020
    Zev0 said:

"Ok, I've just added Plus to my Pose Fusion tool. Quick question - is there a way to reset the figure pose in place rather than returning the figure to World Zero (which is what also happens with the shortcut key SHIFT-CTRL-Z)?"

What you can do is save a pose in zero state, and load it with translation boxes unchecked and hit drop to floor button if needed. That way it will stay in your selected position.

"Another question. Your promo video shows you clicking poses in the Content Library panel while you have Pose Fusion Plus open. I can't figure out how to do that because when the PFP panel is open, I can't click anywhere else in the viewport."

If you watch the video I am clicking on the minimize script button, which gives me access.

1. I would have thought that Zero-in-place would have been an obvious inclusion but perhaps there is a reason that made it not possible.

2. I thought you would say that but no - you don't in the early part of the video (from about timestamp 45 seconds). You do not minimise because I specifically watched for that. In fact the panel stays on top until the video gets to the next section. I can't find any way to display poses from the content library using your tool. All I get is a Windows File Explorer window open at the poses folder.

I have to say that I am disappointed. I have lots of your products but this, IMHO, does not really meet expectations. I mentioned in an earlier post that trying to manipulate the pose from within the panel is so very sluggish compared to using the normal parameter sliders in the viewport. That is still the same. Now these two problems make the tool cumbersome. 

I bought the Plus version hoping that it would encorage me to use the Pose Fusion product I bought a few days ago. I'm afraid that it hasn't. I really don't want to be "that guy" because I'm a big fan of your work so I'm sorry for the criticism. Perhaps I'm just not using it for the purposes it was intended in that I'm not really interested in saving out hundreds of pose combinations. I just want a tool that works for the figures I have in the scene at that moment.

Post edited by marble on