Ohhhhhhhhh......it's Aave Nainen's 1rst Anniversary as a PA at DAZ!!!!

Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Tomorrow May 21rst there is an Aave Nainen Special Anniversary Release set launching at an unbelievable super duper anniversary special price.........limited time.........don't miss out!

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

Congratulations.
    And thank you for whatever it is you are releasing tomorrow its bound to be wonderful.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, a day early ;)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,974
    edited December 1969

You mean there will be a birthday suit?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

You mean there will be a birthday suit?

Didn't we already get that in April?

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Congrats! And what an awesome discount indeed! Can't see it in the store yet but the link is on the frontpage so we'll have to be patient :D

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited May 2014

Estroyer said:
    Congrats! And what an awesome discount indeed! Can't see it in the store yet but the link is on the frontpage so we'll have to be patient :D

I do find this annoying I want to check out with some other things but now have to wait, I hope its fixed soon I really don't want to have to wait 8 hours or more until Daz get into the office.
    I also echo the thank you for the price.

Its in the store now and my god Thank you very much for the price.
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Ooooooooooooooooooh!
    THANK YOU!
    High quality at that price!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Aave,
    So enjoying having you as a vendor here at DAZ- love the fluidity of the clothing and looking forward to many more years of those fantastic pieces. Thanks for the wonderful price- hugs from Florida!
    Cathie

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited May 2014

Terrific set, wonderful price, and have a very Happy Anniversary. All this Birthday stuff mixed me up, I am old after all :)

Best wishes.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited May 2014

Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary.

Thanks for another great set and at a great price too.:-)

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Came home from work and grabbed it, thanks a million!
    Also thanks for the discount, wanted to have the M6 outfits for a while :D
    Is the 60% off meant to be a one-time discount?
    I purchased a gentleman's wardrobe and when I purchased it, I decided to get the add-on as well but no discount for the second purchase :)
    Thanks again!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Happy Anniversary.

Thank you very much for the wonderful product and discount.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2014

Wonderful news, congratulations for the occasion, Aave! I think I'll get myself something :P. Just please tell me when does the sale end? I'm eight hours ahead of DAZ and I'll need to arrange for the possible purchase taking into consideration my bank's working hours :lol:...

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on your Anniversary and thanks a million for the superb intro price and releated sale - great stuff! :-)

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    Came home from work and grabbed it, thanks a million!
    Also thanks for the discount, wanted to have the M6 outfits for a while :D
    Is the 60% off meant to be a one-time discount?
    I purchased a gentleman's wardrobe and when I purchased it, I decided to get the add-on as well but no discount for the second purchase :)
    Thanks again!

Try again on the second set, there is a deep discount for those who already own another version but I think it has to be a completed purchase before the discount kicks in. Doing 2 separate purchases is a bit of a pain but the savings are pretty substantial!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and your continued support of my work!

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

I'd been looking for a thread in The Commons to thank you for your very generous promotion and to wish you a happy anniversary. All this time it was over here. :)

Now that I've found it, I'm raising a glass (probably fruit juice, but the sentiment's the same) to you to say congratulations on a year of creating amazing things for us (Feminine Wiles is probably my favourite ever female outfit). Here's to all the years ahead!

Can't wait to buy and download the new release, and there's a very high chance I'll be tempted to pair it with something else from your store.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Happy anniversary :) Hopefully many, many follow-up anniversaries are to come :)

And thank you for the more than generous offer :) . When I first spotted the price I was expecting it to be an error by the shop. It is really an incredible price.

• AndyBerlinAndyBerlin Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on your Anniversary!
    A big thank you for the unbelievable super duper anniversary special price on your new released set and the awesome discount on your store.

I hope, you can make it possible, that the discount also works for Ordinarily One for Genesis 2 Female(s). It is the only item which do not show the 60% off in my cart.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on one year! Wow, it sure doesn't seem like that long. I can't believe I haven't tried these products before.

I do have a question, though. I tried the Capri Jeans morph to Adjust Waistband, and I couldn't see that it did anything at all. Is there a trick I haven't learned yet? The other Capri morphs seem to work OK for me.

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Congratulations on one year! Wow, it sure doesn't seem like that long. I can't believe I haven't tried these products before.

I do have a question, though. I tried the Capri Jeans morph to Adjust Waistband, and I couldn't see that it did anything at all. Is there a trick I haven't learned yet? The other Capri morphs seem to work OK for me.

Hi and welcome to my products! I'm glad you've decided to give my stuff a try!

The adjust waist morph is to tweak the fit over and under the shirt and or other items you might want to use with the capris, it is just a slight adjustment so if you need a bigger adjustment try removing limits in the parameters settings :)

edited December 1969

Congratulations on your Anniversary!
    A big thank you for the unbelievable super duper anniversary special price on your new released set and the awesome discount on your store.

I hope, you can make it possible, that the discount also works for Ordinarily One for Genesis 2 Female(s). It is the only item which do not show the 60% off in my cart.

The discount should be working on all items in my store except for new releases.......please contact DAZ to resolve this.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Ha ha.....I was rushing thru checkout thinking this 90% off was a DAZ stpre price mistake until I noticed your anniversary notice... congrats and thanks for the generous sale.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on being "1 year old!" and Thank You for the generous discount on what I am sure is a wonderful product. I don't know when I shall be able to play with it, but it was an instant buy. And I love the other items I have bought.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited December 1969

barbult said:

Hi and welcome to my products! I'm glad you've decided to give my stuff a try!

The adjust waist morph is to tweak the fit over and under the shirt and or other items you might want to use with the capris, it is just a slight adjustment so if you need a bigger adjustment try removing limits in the parameters settings :)
    Thanks for the welcome to your products. I think this low priced set will entice a lot of new customers to give it a try and learn about the unique nature of your products.

You are right, when I remove limits I can see the waistband adjustment happen. I just have to slide the slider farther. Thanks for that suggestion.

edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    Ha ha.....I was rushing thru checkout thinking this 90% off was a DAZ stpre price mistake until I noticed your anniversary notice... congrats and thanks for the generous sale.

Ouch, that's baaad behaviour! I remember I tried to deduct some discount on V5 and M5 Pro Bundle; they came up 100% off. What did I do? Took a screenshot and sent it to Mrs Britney for investigation because DAZ couldn't have been SO generous...

edited December 1969

MrPoser said:

Ouch, that's baaad behaviour! I remember I tried to deduct some discount on V5 and M5 Pro Bundle; they came up 100% off. What did I do? Took a screenshot and sent it to Mrs Britney for investigation because DAZ couldn't have been SO generous...

It may be bad for a PA product ...
    as for Daz products: there is a statement by a Daz official that if you see a glitch sale, you are welcome to it.

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:

as for Daz products: there is a statement by a Daz official that if you see a glitch sale, you are welcome to it.

Where? Besides, it's a matter of conscience, don't you all think?

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:

The where ... I don't have the time to search now.
    As this store software is dealing us quite bad deals (you are too "young" to remember the good times) - yes, we are entitled to some nice effects.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Happy Anniversary, thank you got the good sales, I tol am going to try getting some of the other products all of them look great though

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:

The where ... I don't have the time to search now.
    As this store software is dealing us quite bad deals (you are too "young" to remember the good times) - yes, we are entitled to some nice effects.

Probably. For me, getting a heartwarming thank-you note from Mrs Britney (and that fuzzy feeling) was enough, but I heard DAZ used to give away free models to everybody every week. I you happen to stumble across the statement, please try to forward it to me, thanks in advance. Enough off-topic from me, sorry :P.