Ohhhhhhhhh......it's Aave Nainen's 1rst Anniversary as a PA at DAZ!!!!

2»

Comments

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Just a note to let folks know........to get the 60% off my store all items must be in your cart with the Jeans and Shirt set!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on your anniversary! What an unbelievable price for such a great set, too! Thank you so much.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Congrats on your first year! I love your products, you put a lot of time and attention into the details. hope to see lots more in the future :)

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, thank you for the gift, and the sale. I wish I could buy more.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Missed it, lol should of got it on break at work

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    Missed it, lol should of got it on break at work

It should be fixed now and back at $3.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Bought it this time, I wonder why they put it back on sale again

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,243
    edited December 1969

Time for a "thank you for the sale" image. Here are two gals in your new outfit. I've been working with the new grass and rock shader.

Everyday_Jeans_Shirt_Rock_and_Grass_Shader.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 2M
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Very nice, but no Poser Companion files. Will it work if I make my own? :crosses fingers: I don't mind re-texturing if I have to, got lots of Poser materials that will look lovely on this.

edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Very nice, but no Poser Companion files. Will it work if I make my own? :crosses fingers: I don't mind re-texturing if I have to, got lots of Poser materials that will look lovely on this.

I'm sure this will work for Poser, for some reason I can't wrap my brain around creating PCF's but there are quite a few Poser users that are able to use my stuff. I think so far the only one I've heard of having a problem was maybe Fairytales or Possibilities? For $3 dare I say.......it's worth a shot :)

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Time for a "thank you for the sale" image. Here are two gals in your new outfit. I've been working with the new grass and rock shader.

Very nice!

I bought those shaders too!

edited December 1969

Thanks, will give it a try, like you say terrific bargain. Btw, I have the Gentleman's Wardrobe for Michael 6 in my cart, does it need the original Genesis Male version to work or is that a separate product?

edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Thanks, will give it a try, like you say terrific bargain. Btw, I have the Gentleman's Wardrobe for Michael 6 in my cart, does it need the original Genesis Male version to work or is that a separate product?

It is a separate product no other version needed and I would love to see a Poser render if you wouldn't mind posting it!

edited December 1969

Cool! Not sure when I'll get around to rendering anything, though. Been trying to get back into the groove after being sick awhile, still kinda groping my way around the new Poser 10 after tinkering around a bit with P9 and Genesis 1. But I think I'll get it all working the way I like .... eventually. :-)