44th Bryce Render Challenge Theme is ☼ Sunrise, Sunset ☼

1234568»

Comments

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 846
    edited December 2020

@Chohole: Until 2 Dec 2020 15:00 CET, maybe?. Another 1.5 hours from now, please?

Here my second entry: "Over the Clouds". Thank you Chohole for waiting.

Over The Clouds

overtheclouds.jpg
    1333 x 800 - 104K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,111

Electro-Elvis - great idea and beautifully done.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,096

Electro-Elvis : original idea. Nice render.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

mermaid - thank you.

Electro-Elvis - what a misty-moisty morning! Nicely done.

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

@ Electro-Elvis - great idea and a beautiful scene.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,809

Electro-Elvis, that makes me hungry, lol.  I am thinking icecream or whipped cream. Really beautiful render.

• @Horo, adbc, MelanieL, Rieke77, NGartplay: Thank you very much for your kind comments.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

Mermaid010: You’re welcome. Do not change anything on my account, only because you agree, of course. The Sunset Cruise looks very good. Wonderful rocks and light from the sun.

MelanieL: Sunrise…Sunset: Wonderful. In this case, because the front is a full black silhouette, I do not miss the light there.

Rieke77: You’re welcome.

Dan Whiteside: Sunset Canyon: very special render. Almost impossible to see what we are looking at.

Blacksnowsky: Welcome to the contest. Great use of the saurierbirds and wonderful sky.

Electro-Elvis. Great pastel colours and exciting view through the gaps in the clouds.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

CLOSED

Hansmar - thank you for your comment.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988

Electro-Elvis - beautiful render and idea.

Hansmar - thanks

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,809

When do we find out who won?  What do they win?  Who decides?  I'm excited to see; just like a kid waiting for the chocolate chip cookies to be done.

I am waiting for Apoc to find time to get the voting thread up.  You all have a chance to vote.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

yea sorry about this, I had planned to get it done last night, but had to finish a comission last minute, since power outages can happen on clear days :D

no probs Apoc,  we know that you are busy in real life. 

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

I believe I got everything done correct this time. Please let me know if anyone see's any mistakes

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821
    edited December 2020
    Wow! A lot has happened here in one week. @ Mermaid: Sunset Cruise - it turned out really beautiful. An absolutely excellent job. @ MelanieL: Sunrise ... Sunset - the fiddler on the rock. I like it very much. @ Dan: Sunset Canyon - really good job and nice idea with the bridge. @ BlackSnowSky: Morning Flight - cool idea with the pterosaurs. Well done. Welcome to the challenge. @ Electro-Elvis: Over the Clouds - this is a really great idea and done absolutely fantastic. Then good luck to all participants. It won't be easy. It is incredibly good work here.
    Post edited by drachenlords on
  • As usual, a belated thanks and appreciation for the comments on my last two images. 

Hansmar - 1971s is my second favorite contact provider next to Stonemason. His models are often so whimsical and work so well in Bryce. Also, I think you are right about “Sunset canyon” being too bright. I will re-visit that and thank you!

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988

Drachenlords- thanks

drachenlords - thank you for your comments on mine too.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

Dan Whiteside: Yes, the 1971 models are wonderful. Their photo's of misty landscapes are great too, by the way. I'm no sure that I intended to say that it was too bright. I mainly intended to indicate that the reflections and shapes working together made it puzzling to my eyes. And that was intended to be a positive comment, because I like a bit of strange view, where you have to search for meaning.