Eastern Dragon [commercial]

2»

Comments

• SeaLadySeaLady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    SeaLady15 said:
    Are there DSON files for it, too? I was waiting for such a nice eastern dragon like this, but there's sadly no use for me without Poser companion files :red:

No sorry, this one ended up being d/s only. There were conversion issues that could not be worked out well enough for my liking. If I cannot get near the same functionality, i would rather not include it, then releasing something that works badly in one platform.

Rawn

Thanks for replying! Too bad, but that's just the way it is with two different programs *^^

• Blaine91555Blaine91555 Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

I'm curious? Your other Dragons are all HD. Is there an HD version of this one in the future?

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,781
    edited December 1969

I'm curious? Your other Dragons are all HD. Is there an HD version of this one in the future?

No, for this one I was able to achieve the details I wanted through displacement maps instead of HD morphs.
    The amount of detailing is similar, just the approach of how it was achieved is different.

Rawn

• Blaine91555Blaine91555 Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

No, for this one I was able to achieve the details I wanted through displacement maps instead of HD morphs.
    The amount of detailing is similar, just the approach of how it was achieved is different.

Rawn

Makes sense, thanks.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

So, I've been playing with this delightful product, but the hair doesn't seem to function... Does it need the full version of LAMH? I downloaded the 'free player' for LAMH, which is apparently to somehow auto-configure any LAMH pre-sets (unless I misread something), but when I tried to load the Royal Eastern's hair onto the dragon, it loads a second Royal Eastern into the scene and the whole thing looks like a screwed up mess. The original Royal Eastern remains unchanged and was selected, but the hair doesn't attempt to load onto it.

Anyone have any ideas?

edited December 1969

The clickable preset loads the dragon with the hair attached.
    If you want to load the hair onto an existing dragon in the scene, then you will have to open the LAMH tab and load it on manually from there.
    The preset should be found in the same folder as the dragon character, or in the lamh presets folder (DAZ sometimes moves them from where I originally put them)

Rawn

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Ah! I didn't realise LAMH had its own pane thing! Had to activate it from the 'Windows' tab and now Royal Eastern works perfectly, thank you so much. :) I finally have a Chinese dragon which can be morphed to near-infinity!

edited December 1969

Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)