!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Catherine3678ab said:

Forum issue - getting worse ... attachments keep disappearing.

For a while I couldn't attach anything, so I often use Imgur to host images.   I don't think I've had any attachments disappear after the fact yet.  Something to look forward to.

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 362

@DAZ_Rawb The help center sign in now returns the Oops page instead of signing in...

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Omniflux said:

@DAZ_Rawb The help center sign in now returns the Oops page instead of signing in...

Yup yup same issue !!

• gsil247gsil247 Posts: 221

When I tried to look at my order history, I get the Oops page. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323

carrie58 said:

Omniflux said:

Yup yup same issue !!

Same here. I can't sign in to submit a ticket or view my old ones 

gsil247 said:

I also am getting the OOPS page when I try to view my order history 

• Charlie Judge said:

gsil247 said:

Reported, and not being able to sign in to Zendesk

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

gsil247 said:

Reported, and not being able to sign in to Zendesk

And appears to be fixed already. Fast work ! Thanks, Richard 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,687

Does the new store software have some issue with publishing debut products on the Shop page? It seems that often, if not daily, we go hours before the debut releases appear on the Shop page.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,030

xyer0 said:

Does the new store software have some issue with publishing debut products on the Shop page? It seems that often, if not daily, we go hours before the debut releases appear on the Shop page.

Might be a local replication thing, because I have no problems with new products appearing here (in France)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

A couple of times I, too, was surprised not to see any of the daily new items in the store. A reload or two solved the issue for me, so it might indeed be some kind of caching issue.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 234

If have that Problem since I installed the "Daz-Deals Plugin for Edge". If I change settings in that DAZ shows me the new products. And it looks like since I deactived in the Plugin "Hide Items" it shows them "faster". 

Joe2018 said:

If have that Problem since I installed the "Daz-Deals Plugin for Edge". If I change settings in that DAZ shows me the new products. And it looks like since I deactived in the Plugin "Hide Items" it shows them "faster". 

If you have this issue with the addon, then please either turn this feature off (like you did), or make sure all software types are checked underneath this option (which is the default, and still makes it possible to hide individual items you don't want to purchase accidentally). 

Thanks @Leana & @Ati for your replies. I'll try something different.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

I was shocked yesterday when I was charged more than the price shown on the checkout page. I thought the new store had supposedly fixed that problem, bit it lives on. I submitted a help request for a refund. So, buyers, still beware and check those receipts.

• barbult said:

I was shocked yesterday when I was charged more than the price shown on the checkout page. I thought the new store had supposedly fixed that problem, bit it lives on. I submitted a help request for a refund. So, buyers, still beware and check those receipts.

If the problem remains, despite the store change, then the problem is located elswhere. Come on, guys, DAZ is not a Mom & Dad store. I am missing the professionalism that should come with such a company (https://cdn.daz3d.com/file/dazcdn/media/press-page-2020/fact-sheet.pdf) with 60+ employees.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2021

i just bought michael 8.1

now all of a sudden my product lib isnt showing any  downloads.

my prod lib been working all day, all of a sudden it stopped working.  nothing i select is showing any information.

using chrome.

n/m  just appeared.  mebbe store is just snail slow?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

barbult said:

If the problem remains, despite the store change, then the problem is located elswhere.

Not necessarily, it depends on what parts of the old store that are being reused. 

i cleared my daz cokies.  i still not seeing new items.  i can only see new stuff if its hits the what hot slider

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Mystiarra said:

i cleared my daz cokies.  i still not seeing new items.  i can only see new stuff if its hits the what hot slider

Does this link work for you? 

https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases

What's been bothering me is that there's the store here: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/ and then there are the new releases here: https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases and on many days, the items on these two pages don't match. Including today. The store is missing an item that is listed on the new releases page.

I doubt anyone from Daz regularly checks this thread, but if you click on GALLERIES then there's a 3-month-old notice saying that they'll be back soon, and there's a more recently added button underneath it that says DOWNLOAD DAZ STUDIO, which takes me to a page where I can download... Daz Central. There are three buttons on the DOWNLOAD DAZ STUDIO page, all of which download---you guessed it---Daz Central.

Now suppose I'm unfortunate enough to live in a territory in which the regime has decided to ruin the economy, and I've got a lot of free time on my hands: I've heard about this thing called daz3d. I come to this site to download it, but I can only download Daz Central. Does downloading Daz Central also download Daz Studio? Has Daz Central, with its inherent flaws, become the de facto default download method for newbies? It appears so. Well, perhaps it would be helpful for Daz to add a note that Daz Central will allow you to download Daz Studio.

edited January 2021

it's happening again.  just purchased V8.1 and now my product library is blank.  ??

i click on item to download it and poof there is nothing,

rhis is it.  this is really the last straw.  want my money back

refreshed about a 100 times.  still nothing

wheree nt diwbkiad.JPG
    1065 x 378 - 37K
  • Mystiarra said:

it's happening again.  just purchased V8.1 and now my product library is blank.  ??

Well that will save me some money, thanks for the alert.

Catherine3678ab said:

Mystiarra said:

Well that will save me some money, thanks for the alert.

It's working now.  i dont understand what is going on.   dont know if its coincidental happened with the 8.1 purchases

• Glad to hear it's working!

edited February 2021

the manual download button is missing for:
    IM00010762-02_BVHPZ2ExporterforCarrara8Win64bit.zip
    IM00011221-02_PoseHelperforCarrara8Win64bit.zip

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015
    edited February 2021

Mystiarra said:

the manual download button is missing for:
    IM00010762-02_BVHPZ2ExporterforCarrara8Win64bit.zip
    IM00011221-02_PoseHelperforCarrara8Win64bit.zip

Try from this page: https://carraracafe.com/fenrics-plugins-now-free/

eta: And for any of the zip links that don't appear to work, highlight them, right-click and select something like open link - download happens ;-)

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

thanks.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Ok so this must be a new world record and DAZ is the record holder. I asked for a refund less than an hour ago and already got my money backsurprise. I've posted a lot of sarcastic comments lately but have to admit that they couldn't have done a better job this time, wow!!

This discussion has been closed.