Unreal Engine 4.26 is Oùt!!!

2»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited February 2021

pwalters58 said:

Now it is broke completly. Copied the 4.26 files as described and once you enable the DAZ to Unreal plugin you get an error and the project file will not open.  Yes, the above will correct it, but that means the plugin is disabled. Please fix this!!!

edit the uproject file in motepad to false as I said above 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Played with 4.26 over the weekend.  If you haven't enabled GPU Lightmass plugin in your engine, enable GPU Lightmass plugin in your engine.  Light quality is so much better and it's really (orders of magnitude) faster compared to the CPU version, even for production lighting.

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

to fix a 4,.26 Uproject that wont open after enabling the DAZ to Unreal plugin

open the .uproject file in notepad and change the true to false then resave it

"FileVersion": 3,

"EngineAssociation": "4.26",

"Category": "",

"Description": "",

"Plugins": [

{

"Name": "DazToUnreal",

"Enabled": False

}

Thanks, works! 

• edited August 2021

when i try to compile with last unreal version 4.26

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for 'DazToUnrealRuntime'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in DazToUnrealRuntime.build.cs to override.
    PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for 'DazToUnrealRuntime'. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set 'PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;' in DazToUnrealRuntime.build.cs to override.

i have this error how to fix please

Post edited by craddockcmnsmaureen on