[Released] Oso Fox for Daz Dog 8 with dForce Hair [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• For some reason, the site isn't allowing me to upload the second picture....

So, the first picture is your Fox with the Iridecent Shader for Iray applied to his fur, as well as the two creatures on the right for the second picture. Take my word for it, those colors are all just fantastic!!

The second picture had a series of 4 figures, all with your Fox set to 100%, but with a few other creatures' settings mixed in. From Left to Right, your Fox + Lechuza + Raw's Griffin; next was just your Fox and Lechuza applied; after that was your Fox with Raw's Griffin; and finally your Fox along with your Pooka and Raw's Griffin--BTW, all settings are at 100%. I was able to see even more gnarly looking creatures with still more other products I happen to have were thrown in, but I'm limited on render times with so many figures and I have to shut down for tonight.

But I wanted to share this with you and I have to say about how impressed I am that the DAZ Dog 8 holds up so well with such extreme settings being thrown together.

I hope you get as good a chuckle from those as I did... as  well as some ideas for using those blends in some future works. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

It's one of the reasons I really enjoy trying to make morphs of an established figure rather than a new figure; it opens up so many possibilities.

• Okay, here are the pictures I tried to post earlier.

Apologies for not doing the fur on two of those guys, but it was crashing DAZ trying to render all four with the iridescent shaders. But those are some gnarly looking critters that look fantastic! 

• MaloneXIMaloneXI Posts: 145
    edited February 2023

Hi all , 

Excuse my stupidity , but it's the first time I manipulate the fur on a animal/character. And I don't understand how to densify the fur on the fox :
    I see that you specify to change the parameter low/high about the fur's quality , but I can't find it... What am I doing wrong ? Thanx a lot for the answer ! 

My fox looks really sick huhu. 

fox.jpg
    1234 x 1188 - 431K
    Post edited by MaloneXI on

The fur won't properly show until you render it.

In viewport it's only showing the guide hairs; this is to keep your computer from slowing WAY down when setting up a scene.

Oh...Ok....Sorry for the stupid question.... And the only thing I didn't test , it's the rendering huhu, I ususally use iray viewport to prepare my view...I never thought that the render was necessary. Well , sorry again ^^'

Icône de validation par la communauté

No worries! Hopefully that will save you confusion with other stuff, too. ;)

You CAN get it to display all the hairs (it's under parameters/Simulation/Preview PR Hairs : ON

But I don't recommend doing that.

I wanted to come back to show you the pic I wanted to get. So, thanks to you. Keep on your work :)
    fable00-1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • johnbpjohnbp Posts: 55

MaloneXI said:

I wanted to come back to show you the pic I wanted to get. So, thanks to you. Keep on your work :)

Very cool!  I love the imagery.  I feel like I've been there in my dreams... as one of them. 

Ooo! Very nice.

edited February 2023

johnbp said:

MaloneXI said:

Very cool!  I love the imagery.  I feel like I've been there in my dreams... as one of them. 

Thanx  dude ! Yep , I'm always trying to imitate a kind of painting, a kind of specific staging , where many try to show everything in their 3D render. Once you treat it like a composition, like a true photo , or a painting, and you're not scared about "smearing" the picture , the eye sees that, like it really is. 

You've won a second one :) 

fable2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by MaloneXI on
  • johnbpjohnbp Posts: 55
    edited February 2023

MaloneXI said:

johnbp said:

MaloneXI said:

Thanx  dude ! Yep , I'm always trying to imitate a kind of painting, a kind of specific staging , where many try to show everything in their 3D render. Once you treat it like a composition, like a true photo , or a painting, and you're not scared about "smearing" the picture , the eye sees that, like it really is. 

You've won a second one :) 

Thank you!  Now... I am taking her to eat or to breed a new hybrid race of flying foxes?

Post edited by johnbp on