Sebastian/Incubus - Render & Questions/Comments Thread [Commercial]

Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
edited October 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Very soon.... to a DAZ store near you comes Sebastian and his Incubus add on, a cool new hair, outfit and some awesome poses.
The idea for this came when we realised Lilith needed a partner in crime, so an Incubus it had to be. That was what started this idea off and well, the rest you can see for yourself :)
He is HD, and while his add on is designed to work with him, it is not necessary to have Sebastian for it to work. There is also a cool HD fibermesh stubble that comes with Sebastian.
Hope you like him, his hair, outfit, poses etc, and please use this thread for any questions you may have, or to share your renders with him.
Enjoy
Fred :)

ok, he's out... and here are the links:
http://www.daz3d.com/fw-sebastian-hd-and-incubus-bundle
http://www.daz3d.com/sebastian-s-outfit-for-genesis-2-male-s
http://www.daz3d.com/sebastian-hair-for-genesis-2
http://www.daz3d.com/bwc-incubus-poses-for-michael-6

01-fw-sebastian-hd-for-michael-6-high-definition-male-character-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 708K
00-main-fw-incubus-for-fw-sebastian-devilish-male-character-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 820K
00-main-fw-sebastian-hd-for-michael-6-high-definition-male-character-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
00-main-fw-sebastian-and-incubus-hd-bundle-for-michael-6-high-definition-male-character-set-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 905K
Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on

Comments

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

And here is the hair. it's an AprilYSH hair, that says it all :)

04-pop-aprilysh-sebastian-hair-g2-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 188K
    00-main-aprilysh-sebastian-hair-g2-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 225K
    edited December 1969

OK, and one last one before I stop :)
    this one was done in Octane, and I just loved how he came out. so just had to share it here as well. This was done using RedSpec SSS shaders

10-fw-sebastian-hd-for-michael-6-high-definition-male-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 841K
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

And here are the poses which come with this cool bundle:

A set of 16 poses including the shown sword and pose presets for the tail.

daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Promo_4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 486K
    daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Promo_2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 919K
    daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 407K
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

This are the poses of the set:

daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Promo_5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 324K
    daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Promo_3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 338K
    daz3d_bwc_incubus_poses_g2m_michael_6_Promo_1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 358K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,688
    edited December 1969

Oh yes, my runtime needs him and his incubus!
    I never knew I did, but I do now!

edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    Oh yes, my runtime needs him and his incubus!
    I never knew I did, but I do now!

lol. well glad you like him, and I am sure he likes feeling needed and wanted :)

• ShoxDesignShoxDesign Posts: 31
    edited December 1969

More great addons for this Team Release:

ShoXoloR for Sebastian Hair (unfortunately it will be not available in my daz store but I´m sure you will find it ;) )
    and Sebastian Outfit textures. Five new possibilities for this fantastic outfit from Fisty

8_daz3d.jpg
    1250 x 961 - 361K
    7_daz3d.jpg
    1250 x 961 - 589K
    Main_daz3d.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 287K
    5_daz3d.jpg
    700 x 875 - 187K
    2_daz3d.jpg
    700 x 875 - 202K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,688
    edited December 1969

LOL stop it already :P
    I am always so happy when a new guy comes out, especially in this quality!
    I also have Tyler from Raiya, he would team up nicely with the new guy!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited October 2014

Does the Incubus expansion come with a version of that crimson skin without the white lines? And does it also include variations of the eyes and cruel nails which the other accompanying 'Little Devil' set has got?

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Geez, I want that set!!!

edited December 1969

Does the Incubus expansion come with a version of that crimson skin without the white lines? And does it also include variations of the eyes and cruel nails which the other accompanying 'Little Devil' set has got?

Yep and yep... basically I based this one very much on what I did for the Little Devil Expansion. So those two could make a cool team :)

Really wanted to do a proper render with both of them together, the Little Devil and the Incubus... but never got round to it yet, maybe someone else will get the chance, here's me hoping anyway :)

01-fw-incubus-for-fw-sebastian-devilish-male-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 695K
    03-fw-incubus-for-fw-sebastian-devilish-male-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 822K
    04-fw-incubus-for-fw-sebastian-devilish-male-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 794K
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited October 2014

I guess Fred beat me to the incubus renders.. oh well, here's mine.

(rendered in DS with the low light skin mat & lower level character light with the rim color changed to red)

Sebastian1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 441K
    Post edited by Fisty on
    edited December 1969

Excellent! Shall get them both, in that case! Unless there will be a slightly cheaper bundled option?

I've been wanting a crimson skin of that hue for both genders, ever since the Creature Creator sets came out. There's an demonic-style image which seems to use something of almost that exact colour.

Man, I've been wanting a 'line of horns' product like that for G2F... Except with four/five small backwards-facing, thorn-like horns on each side. If there's a further expansion, feel free to use that idea! :D

That chest hair looks remarkably realistic, too. Well done.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Looks VERY good. Is the tail included? Looking forward to parting with more of my money ;-). Thank you.

edited December 1969

Here's the two included textures.. the mats are set up so you can mix and match the different parts with themselves or with Shox' add on set. And as always, these will take shader presets and MT5s like a champ, flat and straight uv mapping, lots of material zones, and modeled in details.

daz3d_SebastianOutfit_Popup4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 362K
    daz3d_SebastianOutfit_Popup1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 481K
    edited December 1969

Looks VERY good. Is the tail included? Looking forward to parting with more of my money ;-). Thank you.

The tail and horns are included with the red character, yes.

• ShibaShakeShibaShake Posts: 286
    edited December 1969

More Sebastian goodness!

Seb-Incubus2.jpg
    1024 x 1331 - 115K
    Seb-Incubus1f.jpg
    1024 x 1331 - 99K
    edited December 1969

Sebastian and Serena

Seb-Couple1.jpg
    1024 x 1331 - 61K
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

This looks very good as always, can't wait for this :D

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,170
    edited December 1969

I agree, he looks great - I just hope he's out before my money runs out! (Maybe I'll have to dip into my November budget :) )

edited December 1969

Excellent! Shall get them both, in that case! Unless there will be a slightly cheaper bundled option?

I've been wanting a crimson skin of that hue for both genders, ever since the Creature Creator sets came out. There's an demonic-style image which seems to use something of almost that exact colour.

Man, I've been wanting a 'line of horns' product like that for G2F... Except with four/five small backwards-facing, thorn-like horns on each side. If there's a further expansion, feel free to use that idea! :D

That chest hair looks remarkably realistic, too. Well done.

Thanks re the great comments. the chest hair and facial hair actually took me ages to have looking just how I wanted it... Fisty can tell you the stories of my frustration lol
    As for the horns... that would be down to Fisty, she's the one who does the magic with those things, but who knows what will happen along the lines.
    Now bundle wise.... because the Janna and Little Devil stuff are PC DAZ-O's I don't believe it can be bundles in any way with non DAZ-O's, I may be wrong here... but I don't believe it could happen, but don't quote me on it lol

edited December 1969

Interesting to know!

Any plans to do more such skins? The G2F/G2M Creature Creators could badly do with some to match up with the add-on tail. The only available options for it seem to be furry - nothing smooth, like this product.

edited December 1969

Interesting to know!

Any plans to do more such skins? The G2F/G2M Creature Creators could badly do with some to match up with the add-on tail. The only available options for it seem to be furry - nothing smooth, like this product.

no idea yet to be honest. nothing in the works right now. well one, kinda, but that's right now awaiting a few things before we can continue with that. but who knows, wouldn't like to give a definitive answer, but it is likely we will do more stuff like this, well depends on how this does as well I guess :)

edited December 1969

Keep in mind that the add-on tails for creature creator and Lilith don't work in Poser and FWAart is a Poser user primarily. The likelihood of of him making something that won't work in Poser for something that won't work in Poser is very small.

edited December 1969

I can't really do a promo for the product page that uses shaders not included with the product, but here's a pic with the outfit completely textured with Pd-DirtyPretty Daz Studio Shaders from over at Rendo.. first time I've used the DS version, they're fantastic (and you know I'm super picky about DS materials) Go wishlist 'em or buy em or just drool on em or something. LOL

SebastianShaders.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 633K
    edited December 1969

Great render love it :)
    and it shows perfectly the versatility of that outfit :)

edited December 1969

Before anyone asks.. here's the outfit on Janna. It takes a bit of the chest out and pectorals out morphs to fit perfectly over her breasts, and there is some poke through on the inside parts of the triangle clasps so I made those invisible.. but it's quite usable. that's just a straight auto-fit, no messing around with transfer utility or anything else. Using the cross fit utility, if you have it, gives slightly better results.

Sorry for not making this one all pretty, I need to get back to work.

SebastianOnJanna.jpg
    600 x 1300 - 159K
    edited December 1969

Still looking great! Fisty Style!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Yummy! love the character and hair. Can't wait to pick him up.

edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    I can't really do a promo for the product page that uses shaders not included with the product, but here's a pic with the outfit completely textured with Pd-DirtyPretty Daz Studio Shaders from over at Rendo.. first time I've used the DS version, they're fantastic (and you know I'm super picky about DS materials) Go wishlist 'em or buy em or just drool on em or something. LOL

Wow! Thanks for that Fisty. I love parrotdolphin's shaders, but didn't know that they have started making DS ones. *Drool*