Sebastian/Incubus - Render & Questions/Comments Thread [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    edited December 1969

Wow, there are gorgeous renders in this thread. It helps when the source material is so beautiful and easy to work with. Render drop for you. Pardon me for having a bit of a Constantine moment.

johncpromojpeg.jpg
    800 x 800 - 270K
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

oh but those are some of the best moments..

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

better late than never! *grin* I finally managed to get M6 so of course, had to celebrate by playing with Sebastian. Also used FWArt Janna. Just a quick and simple one so I could play.

Sebastian_frame.png
    600 x 900 - 612K
  • Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688
    edited December 1969

I love Sebastian but... is there something to do with the stubble? Unfortunately it doesn't follow the face Morphs. A simple smile open full face and the stubble stays in his original Position :-(

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,568
    edited December 1969

Love your render JakiBlue! nice!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Love your render JakiBlue! nice!

thank you SereneNight! :D

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

ralf said:
    I love Sebastian but... is there something to do with the stubble? Unfortunately it doesn't follow the face Morphs. A simple smile open full face and the stubble stays in his original Position :-(

G2M and G2F have auto following off for the facial expressions so they don't mess with head hair. You can turn it back on in the properties for them.. so dial up the smile morph, then ignore it and go in to the individual face morphs that it dials up 'cause doing it to the control dial (smile full face or whatever) it's going to do anything. Probably easiest to find them all using Currently Used in the parameters tab. Click the little gear icon and open properties and checkmark auto follow. Forgive me if I'm not getting exact names right, I'm going from memory. (I don't know off the top of my head how to do it in Poser)