*** Commercial *** Min Seo for Mei Lin is available at the store

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited October 2014 in The Commons

Do you want to recreate in your renders some of your favorite Korean dramas? Now, Min Seo for Mei Lin will help you!

Not only I am including DAZ Studio and Poser skin materials and presets; but I am also including a DAZ Studio camera suitable for portrait renders and two DAZ Studio Image based lights (warm and cool options), same lights and cameras used on the promo images.

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/min-seo

Enjoy and happy rendering!

Note: Hair in this render is by Fabiana (with my textures) and Dress is a freebie from another site (also with my textures).

ArtisticRender.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 592K
Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited December 1969

More renders ..........

Popup4_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1016K
    Popup6_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 729K
    Popup5_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 746K
    Main_MinSeo_G2F_DAZ3D.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 866K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,883
    edited December 1969

She is great and I like her. Well done.
    Below is my render from Daz Studio.

MinSeo01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 202K
    edited December 1969

WOW....!!!! What a beautiful render Artini!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited December 1969

Beautiful. Just what I'm looking for, so it's a must have for me.

Does she use Mei Lin UV set or another one ?

edited October 2014

bad4u said:
    Beautiful. Just what I'm looking for, so it's a must have for me.

Does she use Mei Lin UV set or another one ?

Thanks bad4u. Glad you like it! She uses Mei Lin UVs for a perfect fit..

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited December 1969

Okay, good to know! Should buy together with a Mei Lin bundle then, now just to decide which one ^^

Glad to see a new character from you, great job :)

edited December 1969

bad4u said:
    Glad to see a new character from you, great job :)

:-) Thanks!

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,497
    edited December 1969

Man she was in my cart instantly until I realized she uses the new UVs. She'll have to wait, I'm not into buying a million shapes for the sake of UV maps. She's stunning though. I think I have nearly every character by you..... shucks.

edited December 1969

I am sorry belovedalia, I did it because I wanted a perfect fit for the skin. I didn't realize that some customer may only want to use the skin; but Mei Lin base has a great intro price for PC members of just $10.74!

I know that you have many of my characters and I will like to publicly Thank You for your support!!!!!!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Man she was in my cart instantly until I realized she uses the new UVs. She'll have to wait, I'm not into buying a million shapes for the sake of UV maps. She's stunning though. I think I have nearly every character by you..... shucks.

Sadly I have to agree.
    I'm a PC member and the base is $16.78

edited October 2014

Sadly I have to agree. I'm a PC member and the base is $16.78

I really don't know what to say. I am also a PC member and as you can see in these screens captured, Mei Lin shows a price of $10.74 and my Min Seo shows a price of $8.37 :question:

Capture2.PNG
    320 x 457 - 225K
    Capture.PNG
    329 x 471 - 194K
  • R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited October 2014

the Mei Lin Base cost $13.42 (for PC+)
    Min_Seo cost $8.37

Min_Seo is a great addition, she`s going to be one of my absolute favorite characters.
    I love the sad look in the promo Pictures.

mei_lin.jpg
    734 x 659 - 75K
    Post edited by R25S on
    edited October 2014

Sadly I have to agree. I'm a PC member and the base is $16.78

I really don't know what to say. I am also a PC members and as you can see in these screens captured, Mei Lin shows a price of $10.74 and my Min Seo shows a price of $8.37 :question:

Thank you for showing me that, I'm not getting that sort of discount, but the store is so messed up its not really surprising but unfortunately I'm not prepared to pay over the odds for things.

Post edited by scorpio on
    edited October 2014

R25S said:

Min_Seo is a great addition, she`s going to be one of my absolute favorite characters.

I'm a PC member not +, but I wasn't aware of an extra discount for PC + members on DO items.

I'll probably pick up the Min Seo character sometime as the Mei Lin base will probably be given away free around Christmas time.
    Its the texture I'm most interested in although the morph is terribly pretty.

edited December 1969

I think that I am subscribed to the old PC program; maybe that is the cause for the difference.

Thanks so much R25S and happy rendering!!!!

R25S said:
    Min_Seo cost $8.37

edited October 2014

I think that I am subscribed to the old PC program; maybe that is the cause for the difference.

Thanks so much R25S and happy rendering!!!!

R25S said:
    Min_Seo cost $8.37

Sorry that doesn't make sense I'm Legacy PC and am seeing a prize of $16.78. So it seems that the Mei Lin base has 3 different prices, actually that's probably 4 - 1 for non PC members

edited December 1969

that`s some Kind of strange...

but since I bought the pro bundle, wich cost $41.98, the cost for the base doesn`t matter to me (if you count the cost of all the included items, the base figure is included for free)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2014

Please remember that a Commercial thread is not the place for discussing the relative merits of PC and PC+

BTW Virtual_World, you are seeing the PA price in PC+ prices, not the regular PC+ price.

I think that I am subscribed to the old PC program; maybe that is the cause for the difference
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Please remember that a Commercial thread is not the place for discussing the relative merits of PC and PC+

BTW Virtual_World, you are seeing the PA price in PC+ prices, not the regular PC+ price.

I think that I am subscribed to the old PC program; maybe that is the cause for the difference

I'm not seeing anyone discuss the merits of the PC and PC+ merely a discussion over a price confusion.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,883
    edited October 2014

WOW....!!!! What a beautiful render Artini!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

Thanks, Virtual_World. You are my favorite PA, so Min Seo jumped to the cart immediately after I have seen the promo pictures.
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

got her too ! hope i can do some renders soon

edited October 2014

Sorry that doesn't make sense I'm Legacy PC and am seeing a prize of $16.78. So it seems that the Mei Lin base has 3 different prices, actually that's probably 4 - 1 for non PC members

Edit.

I hope you can acquire your preferred products soon on another sale!

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Sorry for the delay posting; but a technician from Sears came to fix my fridge. Thanks Chohole, yes I realized that is the reason for the difference.

edited December 1969

Artini and thadeus72,

Thanks so much for your comments!!!!! I appreciate them very, very much! I love to see your renders!!!!

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited October 2014

Do you want to recreate in your renders some of your favorite Korean dramas? Now, Min Seo for Mei Lin will help you!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes! I watch a lot of korean dramas and picked this up as soon as I saw it this morning. It looks like a real good character. You've even got the long legs going for this character as most korean actresses have these days. Thank you for this character. The hobak is a great freebie from rendo.

Post edited by ThatGuy on
    edited October 2014

I don't watch much TV lately; but I have some friends that love Korean dramas and they have a lot of photos on their Facebook pages. That's what inspired me to create this character. Glad you like it!

Please, post some renders if possible. I love to see what others create with my products.

Here there is an artistic render that I created during testing. I don't remember if I dialed the Min Seo face 100% or a little less. I rendered it more than a month ago, I just added the background and some Photoshop effects Today.

I am also posting a link to a wonderful image that I spotted in the Gallery, it was created by AdrianS http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42486/

ThatGuy said:
    Yes! I watch a lot of korean dramas and picked this up as soon as I saw it this morning. It looks like a real good character. You've even got the long legs going for this character as most korean actresses have these days. Thank you for this character. The hobak is a great freebie from rendo.
    DreamyMed.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 425K
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Such an amazing character.
    I can not believe how well it renders.
    It has a truly unique feel and look.
    You did a really great job with this.

This is just a quick render.
    I look forward to doing a more meaningful one soon.
    I think this character has much feeling.

cadet.jpg
    1259 x 900 - 728K
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

That's terrific! Wow.

This character does have a unique personality to her. I grabbed her too.

edited December 1969

this was my first test render with Min Seo

mstest01.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

Is this a quick render? WOW.... You've done an excellent job and I am very grateful that you shared it with us because I love to see all the renders created with my products. Thank you very much for posting it!