*** Commercial *** Min Seo for Mei Lin is available at the store

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    This character does have a unique personality to her. I grabbed her too.

Thank you Spit! Enjoy it!

edited December 1969

R25S said:
    this was my first test render with Min Seo

Hi R25S! I love it! Looks like it was taken from a Korean drama scene! Thanks for sharing your render!

It feels good to see what all of you are creating with my product, please keep posting your creations! :-)

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 607
    edited October 2014

Sadly I have to agree. I'm a PC member and the base is $16.78

I really don't know what to say. I am also a PC member and as you can see in these screens captured, Mei Lin shows a price of $10.74 and my Min Seo shows a price of $8.37 :question:

I believe that the PAs now get the PC+ membership so that the price already reflects a bonus reduction of 20% off

The lower price must just be for you and for other PAs since PAs get a 20% off bonus reduction over the other reductions (on DAZ Originals and perhaps on all the PA new releases included in the promotions)...

The price of the Mei Lin Base pack (and of the other bundles) must therefore be calculated as follows:

($16.78 x 80%) x 80% = $10.732

It is why the price that we can see on your screenshot (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/701306/) is $10.74 for the Mei Lin base pack.

Post edited by Unseen on
    edited December 1969

Wilfred said:
    It is why the price that we can see on your screenshot ...is $10.74 for the Mei Lin base pack.

Yes, I agree. I think diabetes is affecting my memory somehow. Thanks!

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited December 1969

This one was made with the light set that comes with the product.
    For a big Version take a look at my DAZ Gallery

Schools_Out_small_Version.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Here's one with just ambient lighting and a bit of specular only. I think it emphasises her lovely skin.

MinSao-f.jpg
    800 x 800 - 122K
    edited December 1969

I spent the day with my sister and nephews and now after I returned home I found the beautiful images created by R25S and Spit. What a wonderful images!!! I love both of them. Thanks so much for posting your creations here and let me enjoy them.

Thanks a lot!

edited December 1969

I like to share with all of you this render by yung2 that I spotted today in the gallery. It was created with Min Seo and it is outstanding!

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42835/

edited December 1969

I like to share with all of you this render by yung2 that I spotted today in the gallery. It was created with Min Seo and it is outstanding!

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42835/

Wow! The lighting, the skin, the softness.

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited October 2014

Great renders of a beautiful character everyone :D

I just uploaded my first render to the gallery, my first image in there. Last time I used Reality was version 1.x more than 2 years ago, though I had version 2.x since it was released 2012 sitting on my harddrive, so it was a good reason to install and fire it up. Did not have much time to set up a bigger scene yesterday, but I wanted to see how Min Seo might look - and I was so pleased with the result that I used it to enter PC2014 contest.

This is Min Seo, no other morphs but little of Zev0's youth morph dialed in (15% I think), one sunlight only, no postwork but for sig.

Title is 'Angry Little Girl' :D

Gallery image: http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/42853/

And always remember - don't mess with angry girls ;)

angry_girls_01.png
    1600 x 2000 - 5M
    Post edited by bad4u on
    edited December 1969

bad4u said:

I just uploaded my first render to the gallery, my first image in there. Last time I used Reality was version 1.x more than 2 years ago, though I had version 2.x since it was released 2012 sitting on my harddrive, so it was a good reason to install and fire it up. Did not have much time to set up a bigger scene yesterday, but I wanted to see how Min Seo might look - and I was so pleased with the result that I used it to enter PC2014 contest.

This is Min Seo, no other morphs but little of Zev0's youth morph dialed in (15% I think), one sunlight only, no postwork but for sig.

I love it!!!! :-) Thanks so much for sharing it!

I have Reality for Poser; but I have always so many things to do that I didn't take time to learn it. I need to take so time to try it. Your image inspired me to do it.....:)

edited December 1969

bad4u said:

Don't want to get in her way. No way. Excellent--love the expression.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

Here she is looking like a K-Popster.

Min_Seo_-_Pretty_in_Blue.jpg
    778 x 856 - 328K
    edited December 1969

ThatGuy said:
    Here she is looking like a K-Popster.

Wow... Superb! I love her face expression! Thanks for sharing it!

edited October 2014

I am very happy to see how many renders of Min Seo have been posted! Please, keep sharing them. I love to see your creations!

For those of you that want to see how Min Seo skin looks on a non-Asiatic woman (a mix of V6 and others), here there is a render showing the natural look (no make-up) and one of the non-Asian Eye colors included. Lights and portrait camera used to render this image are also included. This is a DS render.

MinSeoOnV6Med.jpg
    1000 x 1257 - 486K
    Post edited by Virtual_World on
    edited October 2014

Double post

Post edited by Virtual_World on
    edited December 1969

This is Ginger with Min Seo Skin and Eye Texture.
    You can find a big Version in my DAZ Gallery

Amongst_The_Ruins_small_version.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
    edited December 1969

and this is a Close up version

close_up.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Both very cool renders, R25S! I especially like the full body version. Outstanding work there! Thanks for sharing them!

edited December 1969

More outstanding renders of Min Seo that I spotted in the galleries, I am posting the links in case you want to see them...

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43114

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43081

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/43206

:-)

edited December 1969

R25S said:
    and this is a Close up version

What a wonderful face.

edited December 1969

that is another one (Ginger with Min Seo Skin)

Space_Dive.jpg
    2000 x 1081 - 768K
    edited October 2014

Thank you Spit; I like the one you posted, too - it looks like a chinese ink paint... did you use a Shader for this effect?

Post edited by R25S on
    edited December 1969

R25S said:
    Thank you Spit; I like the one you posted, too - it looks like a chinese ink paint... did you use a Shader for this effect?

Thanks. No. No shader or postwork. It's ambient with no shadows. I used UE2 light and set it to ambient only. I also used a dist light set to specular only. Again with no shadows.

I like doing this but it is very dependent on having great textures, such as Min Seo, and contrasting shapes in the scene. Beware, though. 3D purists hate stuff like this (flat vs lighting/shadow enhanced 3-d shaping). In my little personal world, anything that works to get the specific look you want for a specific scene is fine.

edited December 1969

Thank you for the Information.
    I thought it was made with some Kind of Cartoon Shader or after work in a grafic program.

You are right, everything that gives your Pictures the look you want to achieve is good - I think so, too.

edited December 1969

R25S said:
    that is another one (Ginger with Min Seo Skin)

Thanks for sharing this image R25S! I appreciate that you posted it here! Looks like it was taken from a Sci fi movie! Fantastic work!

edited December 1969

I´m glad that you like it; thank you.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

I will second that, amazing work. Idle question, is that just Ginger for Stephanie6 outright, or are there additional morphs used?

Still going threw my stuff here, yet to get to both of them here (Ginger and Min Seo). I need to verify the Mei Lin Pro install first, and I have family matters to attend to as well today.

edited December 1969

All 3 Pictures are Ginger for Stephanie6 - right out of the Box - no additional morphes used;, with Min Seo Skin and Textures added.

edited December 1969

This is a pure Min Sao (a big Version can be found in my DAZ Gallery)

Trust_Me.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 1M