Where are the background from "Movie Maker Director Bundle 1&2"? (solved)

2»

Comments

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Ah, okay, could you submit a ticket to technical support so that those tags can be fixed?

Thank you,fixmypcmike.

I found that these background packages are tagged as "DS v3 and DS v4 products".

Since I just allowed DAZ3DIM to download the products for DS 4.5+ that these background packages were filter out.

Now, I can auto-install all these background packages!!! :)

But new problem comes!
    None of these background packages can be shown up in the Movie Maker for DS4.6!!!

• SyphonapteraSyphonaptera Posts: 190
    edited March 2015

Dearest,
    I think there is some serious stuff WRONG with Dreamlight!! I contacted their support now because it annoys me like hell. I really hope they can help me.

I ordered f.e. Moviemaker (via Daz) and had it installed via download management so I never got a zipp file to 'unzipp', only an .exe. I also ordered some packs from the dreamlight 3d site but cannot get those to work...The folder-structures where to put what is somewhat 'different' when you still have an XP Pro OS. I somewhat cannot find the folders with the files to copy and I cannot find the folders in which to copy them.

The Dreamlight 3d site is unreachable.....newly ordered prods cannot be downloaded,...well, at first 2/3th of the download succeeds , then it stops and the page connection is lost. I am trying this for days now....What is with that? And no , it is not MY connection , that is for sure

t seems after downloading the packs back then from Dreamlight 3d a lot is missing in my folders, there are f.e. NO icon images.... If the damn Dreamlight 3d site would work for once I would download the packs again, hoping ALL data is in the packs....

I also bought the DAZ Studio Rigging Made Easy Tutorial Set with a discount (about$40) , I tried to watch some of the vid tuts and I know they are pro's but for a NON native English speaker like me the pronunciation made me search for options/tools/windows in DAZ never to be found because they did not exist. Only later I adjusted and could understand / find what they mean.
    Suddenly , the vid( I mean already part 1), starts getting blurry after a while , each every 4 seconds or so, the MP4 and the WMV version, what the heck??
    For the original intended price ( about $80) these vids are really too amateurish so I waited for a year and their was a discount ($ 40, still too expensive is you ask me but I did not want to risk to wait for another year)
    Now a sale is going on at Dreamlight 3d and now the tut set costs only $20, which makes me even more annoyed.

Does anyone have likewise problems with Dreamlight 3d / Moviemaker ??

Kind regards

Peter

Post edited by Syphonaptera on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Dearest,
    I think there is some serious stuff WRONG with Dreamlight!! I contacted their support now because it annoys me like hell. I really hope they can help me.

I ordered f.e. Moviemaker (via Daz) and had it installed via download management so I never got a zipp file to 'unzipp', only an .exe. I also ordered some packs from the dreamlight 3d site but cannot get those to work...The folder-structures where to put what is somewhat 'different' when you still have an XP Pro OS. I somewhat cannot find the folders with the files to copy and I cannot find the folders in which to copy them.

The Dreamlight 3d site is unreachable.....newly ordered prods cannot be downloaded,...well, at first 2/3th of the download succeeds , then it stops and the page connection is lost. I am trying this for days now....What is with that? And no , it is not MY connection , that is for sure

t seems after downloading the packs back then from Dreamlight 3d a lot is missing in my folders, there are f.e. NO icon images.... If the damn Dreamlight 3d site would work for once I would download the packs again, hoping ALL data is in the packs....

I also bought the DAZ Studio Rigging Made Easy Tutorial Set with a discount (about$40) , I tried to watch some of the vid tuts and I know they are pro's but for a NON native English speaker like me the pronunciation made me search for options/tools/windows in DAZ never to be found because they did not exist. Only later I adjusted and could understand / find what they mean.
    Suddenly , the vid( I mean already part 1), starts getting blurry after a while , each every 4 seconds or so, the MP4 and the WMV version, what the heck??
    For the original intended price ( about $80) these vids are really too amateurish so I waited for a year and their was a discount ($ 40, still too expensive is you ask me but I did not want to risk to wait for another year)
    Now a sale is going on at Dreamlight 3d and now the tut set costs only $20, which makes me even more annoyed.

Does anyone have likewise problems with Dreamlight 3d / Moviemaker ??

Kind regards

Peter

sounds like you have Moviemaker that worked with DS 3
    and the dreamlight files you got are for DS 4.6 or 4.7
    so you could get a refund for the one for DS 3 and get the one for 4.7
    only thing I can think of .
    could be some thing else .

as for the videos don't have them so no help on them .

hope some body else can be more help .

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited December 1969

The only thing I can comment on is their support. I had a question on their FX stage beams and they actually responded (over the weekend) faster than I had really expected and continued email communication until the question was completely answered.