2014 Holiday Season Carrara Challenge (#14) - Entries: WINNERS ANNOUNCED.

13»

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! I really enjoyed the excellent work you guys put forth, excellent theme too Antara, thank you to all who contributed :)

• VarselVarsel Posts: 574
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    Congratulations to all of the winners. the difference between voting per image versus per artist has bitten Varsel before so I am very happy that justice has finally been served. .....

I was actually aiming for this. It is a fearful joy to participate in these challenges.

A big thank you ,to Antara for her excellent leadership.
    Thank you : Daz3D , Jack Tomalin and Philip Staiger, for sponsoring this.
    And Antara and sukyL for your newcommer encouragement.

And to all the forum members that have participated in the WIP tread, giving advices, feedback and encouragement.

I have an idea for the next challenge.
    It is still just notes and random ideas, but in a couple of days, I will have it ready.
    But does anyone have the link to the challenge leadership manual. :-)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,314
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners - well done, it was interesting to see what can be done with Carrara, especially by the newcomers (I'm just a step behind you so seeing your work is a spur to try for myself :) )

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all participants a lot of very informative work.
    It was a wonderful challenge that I enjoyed doing.
    Congrats especially to the winners.
    Also thank You to all who provided Prizes as that just helps sweeten the pot for the challenge.

• d-j-od-j-o Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

Sorry i wasn't able to join in on anything this past month due to commitments, I hope to be back soon. Some of the renders where quite amazing. Great job to the winners!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

Varsel said:
    diomede64 said:
    Congratulations to all of the winners. the difference between voting per image versus per artist has bitten Varsel before so I am very happy that justice has finally been served. .....

I think I've seen Headwax posting again lately. He must have the original specs lying around somewhere. ;-)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Varsel said:
    diomede64 said:

I was actually aiming for this. It is a fearful joy to participate in these challenges.

A big thank you ,to Antara for her excellent leadership.
    Thank you : Daz3D , Jack Tomalin and Philip Staiger, for sponsoring this.
    And Antara and sukyL for your newcommer encouragement.

And to all the forum members that have participated in the WIP tread, giving advices, feedback and encouragement.

I have an idea for the next challenge.
    It is still just notes and random ideas, but in a couple of days, I will have it ready.

I can post the secret handshake we have. Study it well, and don't forget to keep it secret! ;-)

secret_handshake.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 285K
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners! It was definitely fun to do. I will have to do this again. :)