Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

so, I am the only stoopid Australian (or any other nationality with an insane timezone) on the forum at 4am?

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Nope I'm still trolling lol

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

so, I am the only stoopid Australian (or any other nationality with an insane timezone) on the forum at 4am?

Dunno, but here's a bit of daft funny.

Abrahil_4-A_Slight_Misunderstanding.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 361K
    edited December 1969

Haha! I like

edited December 1969

is that your (Craigslist is it? we have gumtree) personal ad? %-P

edited December 1969

rendering Genesis in GTA set in Spaz studio, what gave me THAT dumb idea! 12 hours for 500 frames so far!
    iClone took 5min to do 5000!
    I just cannot get it texture with opacity in Carrara, my preffered animation suite!
    only got one spotlight with a deep shadow map!
    I did selfcast shadows in iClone too!

edited December 1969

Wow that's ages. I had 3ds projects like that. I vowed to stick to single frame unless it's essential. Though it's handy if you got a seccond puta

edited December 1969

was going while at work, now while I am not sleeping!!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Either that, or one of the commissioned pictures! :)

edited December 1969

Nothing worse than never ending renders. You always need tho do stuff on puta and it just keeps going! I did this really detailed scene on max and it took 1hour to render one default quality single frame longer still on mid quality

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

I ate a tuna burger. Now I am having the dreaded tuna after taste that I hate. yuck

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Gumtree? Is that something you have in your backyard? Is that in the same family as the shrew?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Why the heck would software say install to the Plug-ins folder and not mention, 'Oh by the way that software has TWO different Plug-in folders." STOOPID!!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There's lots of goodies at the shop. Yum, yum yum...

edited December 1969

well I had a stoopid dream
    I dragged some licorice into a shop like a garden hose that I was eating, it got stuck in the door
    they had some for sale and thought mine was from there and asked me to pay for it
    I said I had bought it earlier and was eating it when I came in and it got stuck in the door and they should look on their security camera
    they said it was ony a dummy camera but I could see the tv monitor showing the shop behind the counter,
    I said I would repay for it amyway be cause it was such a small sum it was not worth arguing about, I just will not shop here again.
    but then they started finding bottles of sparkling wine in my bag and spiral pasta hidden in them!!!

I have never shoplifted in my entire life btw!
    my biggest fear is having something in my bag I have bought before and someone thinking I stole it
    I have made long walks to the car to put just to put stuff in it because I remembered I forgot to buy something else and I had not kept the reciept
    I expect people not to trust me even though I rarely lie mostly because I cannot!
    as a result people often think I am lying esp ones who do so readily themselves.
    I get in trouble because I am tactless and just blurt out exactly what I think actually.

edited December 1969

Okay to me this is very STUPID! I have a nephew in prison here in Bama. My Brother sends this jerk money to be put on his BOOKS every d@mn month.I can see wanting a soda ect.. when you want one but what is up with this? Every three months the STATE has a SALE that is called a Incentive Package. The locked down FOOLS then fill out this form and mail it home to get goodies like tee shirts and batteries ect. I just do not understand why a F#<%ing criminal thinks they should get GIFT's from their family EVERY three months of the D@MN year! Do you get a SHIP load of free stuff from your family every three months?<br />
    Don't get me wrong, my nephew was none violent and only hurt himself by doing what he did to get put where he deserves to be. I have went out of my way to be sure he does get a nice Christmas Incentive Package every year. To me that is more than enough and all that he deserves. This four packages a year CRAP is just plane STUPID!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay to me this is very STUPID! I have a nephew in prison here in Bama. My Brother sends this jerk money to be put on his BOOKS every d@mn month.I can see wanting a soda ect.. when you want one but what is up with this? Every three months the STATE has a SALE that is called a Incentive Package. The locked down FOOLS then fill out this form and mail it home to get goodies like tee shirts and batteries ect. I just do not understand why a F#<%ing criminal thinks they should get GIFT's from their family EVERY three months of the D@MN year! Do you get a SHIP load of free stuff from your family every three months?<br />
    Don't get me wrong, my nephew was none violent and only hurt himself by doing what he did to get put where he deserves to be. I have went out of my way to be sure he does get a nice Christmas Incentive Package every year. To me that is more than enough and all that he deserves. This four packages a year CRAP is just plane STUPID!

So does that mean they have christmas 4x a year? That is stupid lol Although Birthdays I agree with aswell. But seriously lol

edited August 2012

So I was trimming my toe nails with the nail clippers, had a spontanious twitch and cut WAY TOO CLOSE on one toe, now it's all red and sore :down: How stupid of me.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Something stupid I found on FB... But it gave me a chuckle.

293412_10151034947985079_79911383_n.jpg
    480 x 206 - 20K
    edited December 1969

trying to get new SAPI5 voices Helen, Hazel, Hayley and Heather to work in narrator, iClone and or Speakonia
    only Anna so far and the SAPI4 voices though I installed them, the runtime and net4 framework
    downloading Microsoft SpeechSDK5.1 too in the hope I can figure out something, all girls but lowering the pitch will fix that.
    like my virtual voices to go with my virtual actors!

edited December 1969

trying to get new SAPI5 voices Helen, Hazel, Hayley and Heather to work in narrator, iClone and or Speakonia
    only Anna so far and the SAPI4 voices though I installed them, the runtime and net4 framework
    downloading Microsoft SpeechSDK5.1 too in the hope I can figure out something, all girls but lowering the pitch will fix that.
    like my virtual voices to go with my virtual actors!

Thats awesone wendy... I bet you'll be having fun with that!

edited August 2012

getting nowhere fast actually! :long:
    the TTS app in the SDK only plays Microsoft Anna and a default voice, finds Sam but gets an error, still will be using Speakonia and the SAPI4 voices by looks.
    might need to venture into the Microsoft forum again by looks, they were helpful with a lot of other issues esp my 3G BB dongle disabling my DVD burner on my laptop! but I have forgotten what username and password I had.

update

on the Reallusion forum which started me on this quest for free usable voices I was kindly pointed to Balabolka which opens them all and saves to mp3.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited August 2012

this was the stooooooooooooooooopid Daz studio render that took 24 hours
    the second half, she has a shadow
    the first half took 30mins opengl except for shadows, little difference
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLxIL7-esxc

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Calculating Shadows is a Be ach isn't it? Just remember even the stuff not in view gets calculated even if it will not be rendered. In DS any who, don't know fer other prg's.

edited December 1969

Looks like S5 Is having a great time! LOL .... 24hrs god :bug:

edited December 1969

My neck and shoulder hurts. I must have slept on it wrong.

edited December 1969

I suggest laying down in the bed to sleep. Doing head stands against the wall will always give you a neck cramp the next day. :smirk:
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I suggest laying down in the bed to sleep. Doing head stands against the wall will always give you a neck cramp the next day. :smirk:

I actually slept on the bed instead of on the wall.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I actually slept on the bed instead of on the wall. You know, those hide away beds can be a pain in the neck also. Your not supposed to fold it back up into the wall after you lay down. That's just another neck cramp waiting to happen. :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

I hate those sofa beds. I slept on one for a year. It only added to my daily back issues.

This discussion has been closed.