Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Spyro said:
    Well, I was very stupid!! I've spent all this time editing a terrain model in 3ds max.. Because of this I had to re create the UVW Map, and now its all so much more complicated!!! I should have sent it to hexagon, edited the mesh and sent it back. No fiddleing with import export, no uvw mapping, only minor texture alterations and I would be posing characters and rendering right now! DAMMMMMMMM Why I not think of this last week!?! :down:
    Maybe because You like to play with all your toys? I do. I never get anything done, I just play and play and before long I have nothing to show for it but a bunch of time that went bye bye.

I think that's exactly what it is! I cant help myself... So of course I had to backtrack, and now I'm feeling I actually achieved something! I'm very close to resuming playing with characters again YEY!!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay will do...

LOVE IT LMAO!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Depression.

Depression is so stupid. Especially depression that works hard to set up self-fulfilling prophesy and self-sabotage.

...and for once, I'm not talking about myself. I'm just watching someone else slide into that pit, and watch them stab at the hand outreaching for them.

depression is stupid. I just wish there was an easy way to over come it. I am taking medicine for it and going to group therapy. I am hoping to start individual therapy soon.

At least my situation is better than my housemates' situations. Won't go into theirs but I am the only one with a car that I can drive in the home. I drive myself to work when scheduled. I think I am the only one with a cell phone with a cell plan that has enough minutes.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Depression.

Depression is so stupid. Especially depression that works hard to set up self-fulfilling prophesy and self-sabotage.

...and for once, I'm not talking about myself. I'm just watching someone else slide into that pit, and watch them stab at the hand outreaching for them.

Stabbing?

They say the companion cube won't stab you, but I don't know....

Companion_cube_by_CrazyRatty.png
    525 x 380 - 51K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

That's mighty stupid AND stabby indeed!

edited December 1969

is she a starfish? or is there another reason why she does not have hands or feet?

I need to get ready for work now. Has anyone seen where I put my name tag?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    That's mighty stupid AND stabby indeed!

At least it's not a wild stab in the dark...

edited December 1969

Though it was murder lol

edited December 1969

Lol... My cat flinched when I opened a bottle of coke HAHA!

edited December 1969

Nothing to see..just skulking around in the forums... :)

edited December 1969

Are you ushering away the spectator citizens... Lol, classic!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Lol... My cat flinched when I opened a bottle of coke HAHA!

I want a bottle of soda, but that would require driving somewhere and spending money. I can get some soda tomorrow hopefully when I am at work.

edited December 1969

You need to get a cat too so you can make it flinch with sudden fear... Very entertaining!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you just Lurk around with the looky loo's watch where you step....

stupidnfunnydemotivatioq.jpg
    580 x 480 - 24K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    You need to get a cat too so you can make it flinch with sudden fear... Very entertaining!

I want a cat or three but the group home does not allow pets. Once I am allowed to and living on my own I will get a cat or three.

edited September 2012

Post Removed.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

talk like a pirate day!!
    aaaaaaaghr!

edited December 1969

I need an eye patch and a hook lol and one of those long scraggly beards!

edited December 1969

must do a new video maybe
    my old one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb0j2m4ywUg

edited December 1969

LMAO that is so cool... I really like the soundtrack that goes with it... That pirate is totally High!! I get a vibe of Indian music video haha!!

edited December 1969

Today is laundry day for me so I need to get my clothes around for laundry.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

..ach, made a stupid move tonight and banged my knee hard when I got on the bus. Still hurts and is a bit stiff.

edited December 1969

redid the pirate king song video I uploaded the other day today (not the one earlier on this page, same song though)
    I could not get Carrara to render past 4 frames (an error occured :roll: )
    so rendered my figures seperately and composited it, lipsync was badly out.
    but reloading it all from scratch this morning was able to render at 1fps with two fully clothed mimic lipsynced Genesis figures no worries, only took 4 hours
    the girl is still a tad off, I may have gotten the sound file a bit out, I render to image series, avi always stuffs up for long renders lengthwise.
    click here to watch on Youtube.

edited September 2012

Watched "Cowboys and Aliens" for the n'th time. :o

C&A theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7GJOqoxLY

Daniel Craig did a great job in this movie.

I certainly enjoyed the movie for what it's worth, got the DVD.

Launch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP0KB8W1HJA&

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

I do not see Cowboys and Aliens as an option on amazon instant video (or whatever it is called that is on the kindle).

I am waiting for my prepaid personalized visa to come in for me to do the trial of Netflix to see if I would actually use it enough. It will be streaming as that is the cheapest option I think. Not sure if group home would like me to get discs in the mail. First I try streaming. See if I use it enough.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Have a young relative and her husband visiting from out of town.

After dinner the husband sat on the couch across the room, in a room with 2 old veterans from
    the Korean war, where one was also a WW II veteran (who lied about his age to serve).
    Then the young man proceeded to announce that the problem with our society is
    that recreational drugs should be decriminalized. :shut: Then he began elaborating.

After a long lecture on that, he proceeded to lean back . . . and ask me how I was going to vote. :sick:

I guess it turned out well.
    It did not technically start WW III. :-/

I just sat there and thought:

"Now, that was stupid." :blank:

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If you just Lurk around with the looky loo's watch where you step....

. . . . . . :lol:

Where I'm from, we call those "presents".

:-S Puts a whole new spin on Christmas.

edited December 1969

Recreational drugs are dangerous. Using them with prescription drugs can cause more problems than they are worth. I do not see the benefits in those drugs.

edited December 1969

Okay, I rendered Cthulhu, and uploaded on flickr. My new laptop (with 8 Gig's) works nicely with DS4.5P. I also installed Photoshop CS4, and are currently installing 3DS Max 2013 on it. Lucky that there's a lot of space on the HDD's. But being a laptop, I don't think I'll keep the renders on it. Just load them onto an external. Same with animations.

No, not going to use it for gaming. This is pure 3D/2D-work. I was going to get a new laptop for this purpose (decided this back in April), but the crash of my workstation spurred me on to do this yesterday.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I like Robin William's view on drug use.

We go through life hearing don't use drugs they are BAD for you. Then we turn old and the Doctor goes here take this drug, it'll keep you alive. :gulp:

The older I get the more they give me. :blank:

This discussion has been closed.