Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    WELL... I think I'm gonna go play skyrim and assassin's creed for some 3d inspiration. I think I want to observe the environments as I might do some work in 3ds max and build a version 2 set for my jungle village render. I'm thinking some low polly objects for the background and what not might just improve my render time as well as user interface lagging on daz. Plus I could build even better village!
    Spyro, interface lag is directly related to Poly count and Texture load on your GFX card. Low poly items in the far reaches should really help you out.

Tip: For those distant Items I've been known to swap the HiRes textures to lower quality and size ones. A 4000x4000 24bit might go to 2000x2000 8bit if it holds up in a test render.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yes that's true. Take a look at my render thread... I'm working on the land model. First thing I did was cut the thing in half! Far too many polygons on this map, that I'm not even using. LOL! The texture thing is a good Idea, when I'm in daz again, I'll do that! :cheese:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969

now this is stupid, I closed my Yahoo account because it got hacked and now I cannot upload to or remove pictures from flickr
    there are some I wanted to remove but it seems I can no longer access that account.
    I knew I was now locked out of Vimeo but not much on there so not worried but forgot about flickr.

edited December 1969

now this is stupid, I closed my Yahoo account because it got hacked and now I cannot upload to or remove pictures from flickr
    there are some I wanted to remove but it seems I can no longer access that account.
    I knew I was now locked out of Vimeo but not much on there so not worried but forgot about flickr.
    OPPS!! comes to mind.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

I have a confession. I like clothes shopping for digital dolls more than clothes shopping for myself. I also spend more money on my dolls' hairs than my own. My dolls have tons of clothing while I have just a small amount. I think most of the doll clothing is for the gals not the dudes.

I tried to download an old folder of downloads as I am planning on redownloading them all again. The folder was too big for the recycling bin. i think there were duplicates which is one of the reasons I am deleting that folder so that I can have room on my computer to download the new stuff I am going to get once I start getting regular pay checks again. I am also going to get a Kroger prepaid visa and put some of my check on that so I can do my best to keep Daz in business and make sure that I get enough clothing and hair and stuff for my dolls. I also need find time to play with my dolls.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited December 1969

OMG Wendy..lol
    ditto to what Jaderail said

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ohh!! That sucks... Is there any hope to open the Yahoo-account? Or create a new account and link it to your Flickr-site? This is a catastrophy.

edited September 2012

Ohh!! That sucks... Is there any hope to open the Yahoo-account? Or create a new account and link it to your Flickr-site? This is a catastrophy.
    ROFL! Don't use that word! The next thing you know some poor cats bum will be animated rubbing on a trophy in our faces. :-P
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

That word should be recognized and put into a dictionarian.

(The mental image of that sentence....:ohh:)

edited December 1969

YOU Hot tonight! ROFL!!

edited December 1969

Dang! that is funny right thar now..lmao

edited December 1969

This is stupid but the guy is hot :)

Bubbas_Resimay._.jpg
    600 x 800 - 252K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    YOU Hot tonight! ROFL!!

That's just chohole giving me a stern glare. Any minute now, and I'll burst into flames...

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    NOW THAT is STOOPID!! GREAT ONE!!

I love this thread!
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    NOW THAT is STOOPID!! GREAT ONE!!

I love this thread!
    yea its been a fun thread
    edited December 1969

I need to sneak off and do some haloweeny type stuff. Somebody got a burr under my saddle. Besides I need to render more anyway. :red:

edited December 1969

I already planning a halloween render! Just been sidetracked with the larger render i'm workin on lol. Australia doesn't really celebrate halloween... So I'm wondering what date it is? LOL

edited December 1969

I just remember it as Reformation day (I am Lutheran) and the day before all saints day, when we light candles in church for those who died the past year.
    dunno the actuall date though, lol! just go by what hymns I need to play for church and think, crap, I better get some really cheap lollies in case the feral kids down the road decide to do the American copycat thing as they do.

edited December 1969

LOL I know ehat you mean... It can be really annoying sometimes... Almost no one celebrates it here, yet a few kids will do it for the hell of it. It's like, you serious?!? LOL

edited September 2012

All Hallows Eve (October 31rst) is very important to us Pagans. Check Ivy's Art studio thread (Spooky Creepy...), you'll soon see what I mean.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Hey Jaderail is still here, I thought you had gone to bed. Thanks man. That's good news, as my large jungle scene is for the PC homecoming challenge (In september!) God, very glad it's the end of October!! For the halloween one, I want to play with fancy lights (with gels) on the eyeshine thing I been working on a few weeks ago

edited December 1969

I just got Bryce!! Gonna see If it's useful for the jungle!!

edited December 1969

Hopefully it's easyer to manipulate environment scenes, as 3ds Max is very complex and will add SOOOOOOO much more time, to get it the way i want

edited December 1969

BAWHAHAhahahahaa.... Snort!! Guffaw!! Oh what you said. I'll see you in the tut sections very very soon, I think. You'll see.

It's a great PRG just not what you or I would call simple. Don't hit me Chohole!!! You know I'm still learning.

edited December 1969

LOL OH I SEE, Damn lol, owell hopefully my experience with Max has prepared me.

I'll cry for help to choehole if that be the case... Or I'll just revert to Max haha!

edited December 1969

BTW, I reckon Chohole is zoned in on this conversation about bryce... I wont be suprised If she suddenly posts to us on this topic. She is a Bryce Addict afterall! Lol :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    All Hallows Eve (October 31rst) is very important to us Pagans. Check Ivy's Art studio thread (Spooky Creepy...), you'll soon see what I mean.

since it is an American thing, I assumed it had something to to with voodoo and Cajan stuff but really did not know much about it untill the commercial side of things started to kick in
    like Valentines day, my mum only learnt of that when I was born on Feb14
    edited December 1969

Wendy a valentines baby?

edited December 1969

waiting waiting waiting... Bryce still downloading. It's big.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

since it is an American thing, I assumed it had something to to with voodoo and Cajan stuff but really did not know much about it untill the commercial side of things started to kick in
    like Valentines day, my mum only learnt of that when I was born on Feb14It is the NIGHT before All Hallows. A harvest festival and the day to honor those that have gone before. It is not a Pagan thing at all, time has twisted it all out of wack. Some how it became the Night the Dead walked the world and Warding your Door (a pine branch I think, over the threshold) kept them away from your home. That became a lantern and then a Jack-o-lanterns. Snotty kids started the banging on the door stuff and the Trick or Treat was born. Back then the Trick was breaking your lantern against the door, leaving you open to the roaming spirits.
This discussion has been closed.