Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Better take the Virus after, then the Anti-virus again... You may become superhuman like Alice... Or you may become a Tyrant monster with tenticle hands.

I might become superhuman or become a monster, but first I have to become a zombie?

have I put on my deodorant today? I usually cannot remember if I put it on or not. Nobody ever complains that I am not wearing deodorant. I cannot remember.

I work five days this week. Monday and Tuesday are three hour shifts. Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are eight hour shifts. I hope I get a break in my eight hour shifts and get a chance to eat something.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

No u not have to be a zombie first then you'd already be undead. But by taking the virus and anti virus you may have zombie like side effects. Or become a full zombie :S

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    I bet they get me to spend all my allocated daz money then release David 5 or something!

You have figured out the DAZ MO. You are now promoted to Sgt in the Detective Division. :-)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I cannot breath through my nose. I have this stupid superstition that I need to breath and my stupid nose is making it hard to breath. My coughing has not improved, though I have been coughing a lot. i have been taking a lot of cough drops though.

Today was my first day at the new Wendy's. The stupid register software is different than the one in Virginia so it confused me. I have to use it in order to become familiar with it so I was told to use the dining room register.

Sounds like you may have some fall allergies kicking up.

After making it through the DAZ site changes, you can do anything. Master the register software and become their expert on it.

edited December 1969

Why do new posts have the sticky icon? It's confusing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Why do new posts have the sticky icon? It's confusing.
    WHAT? Where? Lets see. Opps your on a I thing I forgot.
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I think it was just the phone... it's all good on pc damn i stuff!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

LOL... That's a bit creepy Wendy

edited December 1969

Nice work on the character! He reminds me of my neighbour (He is creepy I might add)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    LOL... That's a bit creepy Wendy

...but the old nuclear powered bomber vid was pretty cool. :coolsmirk:
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    Better take the Virus after, then the Anti-virus again... You may become superhuman like Alice... Or you may become a Tyrant monster with tenticle hands.

I might become superhuman or become a monster, but first I have to become a zombie?

have I put on my deodorant today? I usually cannot remember if I put it on or not. Nobody ever complains that I am not wearing deodorant. I cannot remember.

I work five days this week. Monday and Tuesday are three hour shifts. Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are eight hour shifts. I hope I get a break in my eight hour shifts and get a chance to eat something.

Just want you to know I quoted Wesker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osGLlSdAaTA&

It's a RE inside-joke, missy. :)

Alert!! We now know who created the new Genesis! It was Wesker!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwFcnwc-rM&

:lol:

Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

To quote some dude in a movie I once saw, "Stupid is as Stupid does."

I been stupid and added more stupid to Ivy's Halloween thread. Then I went and bought new stuff I need just to finish this Stupid Idea.

I is STUPID.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I been stupid and added more stupid to Ivy's Halloween thread. Then I went and bought new stuff I need just to finish this Stupid Idea.

I is STUPID.

You are addicted to that thread now arent you? lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I would add more renders to that thread, but most of my halloween renders tend to be somewhat tongue in cheek rather than spooky, Not sure Ivy would approve, even if they are stupid.

edited December 1969

I dont think your renders would be knocked back cho. We're very open minded :cheese:

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I cannot breath through my nose. I have this stupid superstition that I need to breath and my stupid nose is making it hard to breath. My coughing has not improved, though I have been coughing a lot. i have been taking a lot of cough drops though.

Today was my first day at the new Wendy's. The stupid register software is different than the one in Virginia so it confused me. I have to use it in order to become familiar with it so I was told to use the dining room register.

Sounds like you may have some fall allergies kicking up.

After making it through the DAZ site changes, you can do anything. Master the register software and become their expert on it.

Thanks!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    I dont think your renders would be knocked back cho. We're very open minded :cheese:

What, including toon halloween ghosts meeting a zombie Rudolph, cos they or he strayed into the wrong render. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I never played the game. I have only watched the movies. I thought about getting Resident Evil game but went with Left 4 dead instead.

Have not played it in a while though. I forgot which keys did what in the game. Now I forgot the Steam password. Trying to reset my password if my domain name is still active. If not I have to wait until I can set up an online site again.

sims is a bit easier to use control wise.

I probably should play spore which I did get once and played a couple times then forgot about it.

edited December 1969

Well, I was very stupid!! I've spent all this time editing a terrain model in 3ds max.. Because of this I had to re create the UVW Map, and now its all so much more complicated!!! I should have sent it to hexagon, edited the mesh and sent it back. No fiddleing with import export, no uvw mapping, only minor texture alterations and I would be posing characters and rendering right now! DAMMMMMMMM Why I not think of this last week!?! :down:

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:

I is STUPID.

You are addicted to that thread now arent you? lolI'm kinda hooked on this Idea, I need to get it out of my system. I'm just having a bit of fun and learning DS4.5 as I go. It's all 4.5 straight renders so far. I love doing as much FX as possible with just the render.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Well, I was very stupid!! I've spent all this time editing a terrain model in 3ds max.. Because of this I had to re create the UVW Map, and now its all so much more complicated!!! I should have sent it to hexagon, edited the mesh and sent it back. No fiddleing with import export, no uvw mapping, only minor texture alterations and I would be posing characters and rendering right now! DAMMMMMMMM Why I not think of this last week!?! :down:
    Maybe because You like to play with all your toys? I do. I never get anything done, I just play and play and before long I have nothing to show for it but a bunch of time that went bye bye.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Spyro said:

What, including toon halloween ghosts meeting a zombie Rudolph, cos they or he strayed into the wrong render. :coolsmirk:I got to see that! Please please nice lady, I really want to see.

edited December 1969

I never played the game. I have only watched the movies. I thought about getting Resident Evil game but went with Left 4 dead instead.

Have not played it in a while though. I forgot which keys did what in the game. Now I forgot the Steam password. Trying to reset my password if my domain name is still active. If not I have to wait until I can set up an online site again.

sims is a bit easier to use control wise.

I probably should play spore which I did get once and played a couple times then forgot about it.Watch yourself with Spore, I got addicted very fast. I still have one game going that I'm slowly nibbling along in.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Depression.

Depression is so stupid. Especially depression that works hard to set up self-fulfilling prophesy and self-sabotage.

...and for once, I'm not talking about myself. I'm just watching someone else slide into that pit, and watch them stab at the hand outreaching for them.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Depression.

Depression is so stupid. Especially depression that works hard to set up self-fulfilling prophesy and self-sabotage.

...and for once, I'm not talking about myself. I'm just watching someone else slide into that pit, and watch them stab at the hand outreaching for them.

Ahh... that's not good, for either of you. You seem to have run into a bit of a rough patch Ski. I so hope things get much better very soon.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ahh... that's not good, for either of you. You seem to have run into a bit of a rough patch Ski. I so hope things get much better very soon.

Yeah. Let's go back to funny-stupid. I don't want to slide there myself.

edited September 2012

Okay will do...

911-police-fire-or-ambulance-stupid-criminals-demotivational-poster-1236124368.jpg
    640 x 480 - 61K
    funny-pictures-your-cat-knows-how-lazy-you-are.jpg
    500 x 372 - 30K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH :lol:

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Yup, the title is accurate. This IS a stupid thread xD

This discussion has been closed.