Pins for Libraries Script [commercial]

2»

Comments

• Mr_FluffkinMr_Fluffkin Posts: 109
    edited December 2021

I just bought MD Pins and the script works fine so far, except one thing: They don´t work inside the "Products" tab of the smart content pane. They just become deativated whenever i'm using the "Products" tab. The "File" tab of the smart content pane or any other pane(simulation, render settings etc.) work fine. Is this how it's supposed to be or is this some bug? It's quite annoying that i need to switch the tabs just to open my bookmarks, so any help is welcome. I'm using DS 4.15.0.30 Pro Edt(64 Bit).

Post edited by Mr_Fluffkin on
  • Mr_Fluffkin said:

I just bought MD Pins and the script works fine so far, except one thing: They don´t work inside the "Products" tab of the smart content pane. They just become deativated whenever i'm using the "Products" tab. The "File" tab of the smart content pane or any other pane(simulation, render settings etc.) work fine. Is this how it's supposed to be or is this some bug? It's quite annoying that i need to switch the tabs just to open my bookmarks, so any help is welcome. I'm using DS 4.15.0.30 Pro Edt(64 Bit).

Thanks for posting this. I finally got the MD pins working and can confirm that it does not open if I have something in the smartview product pane selected but it works fine in the file pane. since I usually surf my products with the product pane this is going to be a limitation. I like the product and hope also this can be resolved.

windows 10

daz studio 4.16.0.3

• Hi, this tool is very useful for me, thank you the author who make this cool product!

I use this product a lot, and I have make an amount of data (bookmarks) with it!

However, with this product, I have a question about it! : How to backup my existing data (bookmarks)? and if yes, how do I restore it?

Today, when I open my Daz3D, I notice my MD Pins for Libraries icon disappear?! I don't really know why? and I have checked my Daz3D to make sure if the product is installed, and it is there and installed....

but the icon is not shown in my Daz3D's interface?!.... so, I may try to re-run the script later!....but I am worry about that if I re-run the script or re-install MD Pins through DazCentral, what about my old data with it? will it lose all the old data? 

please help!