• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869
    edited July 2021

The other mix...

HorseMix04pic03deg200.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 329K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,115
    Oso3D said:

One of the philosophies I've started applying, for anthros, is to only shape the critical areas and leave the body as untouched as possible. That way it's very easy to take the character in various directions.

Pot belly horseman? Sure. Big buff muscled horseman? Tall gangly guy? All good.

I agree, that is a good philosophy for clothing fits too. Often, the only body morphs supported for clothing are DO ones. Even for transferring shapes between figures. I often transfer only the head and then recreate an approximation of the body on the other figure with dial spinning.
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444

Oso3D said:

One of the philosophies I've started applying, for anthros, is to only shape the critical areas and leave the body as untouched as possible. That way it's very easy to take the character in various directions.

After buying some fantasy creatures not made by you, I agree. Plus your morphs are separated so you can easily have a human bodied horse, or a horse bodied human. Plus the iris/other morphs.

Just in general great characters to use -beyond- their intended purpose.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,196

Oso3D said:

I very much appreciate that, and there's at least one vendor whose products I won't buy because they have quite the opposite philosopy.

• Mimi_64034Mimi_64034 Posts: 79

At first many thanks @oso3D for OSO HORSEMAN
    GREAT Work.

I'm currently working on a series with the theme of jungle book, I wanted to get as close as possible to the outfit of Mowgli (as in picture 001).
    After many tries I found a pair of pants for Mowgli, but I don't really like them (as in picture 002).
    Last days I saw by chance the new character Osohorse (picture 003), this is the Loincloth which I have been looking for a long time.
    I also have the meant Loincloth Collection (https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-loincloth-collection-for-genesis-8-males)
    But your loincloth in pic 003 looks like very different as it is in the loincloth collection.
    Can you or other one tell wehre it is comming from or where I could get it from?

Many Thanks

001.jpg
    800 x 600 - 156K
    002.jpg
    800 x 539 - 450K
    003.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 134K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,155

Mimi_64034 said:

GREAT Work.

I'm currently working on a series with the theme of jungle book, I wanted to get as close as possible to the outfit of Mowgli (as in picture 001).
    After many tries I found a pair of pants for Mowgli, but I don't really like them (as in picture 002).
    Last days I saw by chance the new character Osohorse (picture 003), this is the Loincloth which I have been looking for a long time.
    I also have the meant Loincloth Collection (https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-loincloth-collection-for-genesis-8-males)
    But your loincloth in pic 003 looks like very different as it is in the loincloth collection.
    Can you or other one tell wehre it is comming from or where I could get it from?

Many Thanks

Answered by bytescapes on the previous page 

• Mimi_64034Mimi_64034 Posts: 79

MelanieL said:

Mimi_64034 said:

GREAT Work.

Many Thanks

Answered by bytescapes on the previous page 

I don't believe it. First of all, thank you.
    I should have read many times correctly and not just blindly look at the content. frown
    Because just as @bytescapes said this loincloth (underwear) is not to see in the promote pictures.

Thanks again for the hint.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

Love it! It’s Bojack Horseman! I loved the animated series on Netflix, so sad it was cancelled. He’s in my wishlist now, waiting for a good sale laugh 

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    edited August 2021

@Oso3D , will you clarify the following?

This product, the add-on for your "Horseman" set...

https://www.daz3d.com/oso-horseman-hd-for-genesis-81-male-expansion

You state in the product description...

"Also included is an Alternate Face option to allow the Fur Coverage to work with the FelineFolk, Otter and Pugman!"

I assume that's only for the male version of the "Feline Folk"...

https://www.daz3d.com/osodreamers-felinefolk-for-genesis-8-male

...and NOT for the female version...

https://www.daz3d.com/osodreamers-felinefolk-for-genesis-8-female

Is that correct?  If so, it's disappointing because I really like the silken effect.

Post edited by Redfern on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Yes.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582

Oso3D said:

Yes.

Bugger...

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

More specifically, the fur is for G8.1M. 
    So whatever morphs you have for that, there you go.

• Artini said:

Jaws...

now how did you this? 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,196

Looks to me like they dialed in a bit of Gorilla.

• So I realize the textures would not work on GM8, but is there a way to transfer the head shape to G8M? Or is that not possible to go backwards? I'm really not ready to move to 8.1 any time soon. I've just finally bought everything I need to make 8.0 work.