Dragon-person for G8F

2»

Comments

• VueiyVueiy Posts: 520
    edited August 2021

fireblast said:

Vueiy has it exactly right.

Good to know we're on the same page. wink

EDIT: ...I say, as my post immediately becomes the first one on the second page, lol.

Post edited by Vueiy on
  • PerttiA said:

MimicMolly said:

Not sure about OP, but the only reasons I'd be interested in a G8F dragon-person is because I could dress her up in G8F clothing or mix her with G8F characters. Using transgender shapes wouldn't help with that. (I'm aware I'm in the minority because everyone else, so far, immediately mentioned breasts. X'D)

Breasts are essential part of dinosaurs as they are big birds? At least chicken has breasts wink

Dino chicken-breast sandwiches at RockDonalds.  Yabbadaabbadoo!  laugh laugh 

• Ellessarr said:

Oso3D said:

Just to clarify, I don't think transgender morphs make female versions unnecessary, but it relieves some of the frustration/disappointment.

Female monsters sell _terribly_. I mean, really really bad. Heck, even my tiger characters, which I thought would tap more into the furry market which loves female characters? Rakshasi (female tigers) sold 82% of what the Rakshasa did. Which isn't a HUGE difference, but shows that even with the furry market, 'weird female' suffers.

So, yeah, it's great if someone does female and male, but the more alien/weird the form is, the more female characters are going to suffer in sales. But thankfully... transgender shapes at least gives you an option you wouldn't have otherwise.

to be fair i really love both of male and female and almost bought it on the 2,99 sales, when it was on that, i didn't buy because on that time i've already had bought a lot of stuff and my credit card was on the red alert to not buy anything anymore just wating for another chance again to do it, they really look cools and for my fantasy world game i'm planning having aways "male and female" is a win, i really hate when it's just or male or female even today i'm still sad which one of my favorite alien character aureska still have only the "female" and never get a male version of her =/, even if i use the "transgender morph it' still have the issue for let's say the gens lacking of "material(texture) since is female only you can't get a "male gen texture" this is why "transgender" can be complicated because characters textures where build only for one gender which means if you try to make a "male version of a female" and want do something "naught" with it it aways will be a issue because the female texture don't have a "male texture" for gens only female and the other way around you have only female texture/materials for female gens not male. 

If you need them to be anatomically complete, there is a scripted product over at 'Rotica that, when presented with a Genesis 8 Male character, spits out an image that represents the part of the torso where the gens image connects up with the torso images, you then take that part into a graphics editing program, recolor and otherwise tweek a suitable gens image maps to match the color an whatnot of the connecting bit.  To convert the female torso images for this, you'd mostly just need to get that torso transfered onto the male, then run the script.  To go it the other way, if you need to convert a G8Fcharacter over to G8M, there's another product on 'Rocity that lets you then copy the G8F torso surface onto the G8F gens, then simply change the UV maps of the gens onto an included-with-the-product map that rejiggers things so the relevant part of the torso images line up with the gens.  For Genesis 3, there is also a gender-bender product to apply a G3M gens onto a G3F character, then apply similar things to the above as needed.

They are called "Texture Exchanger For G8M Gens," and  "Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females," and "Gender Mix for G3f" respectively.

edited November 2023

Noah LGP said:

Note: If you need a Drago with breast, you can apply a female morph to G8M

The downside here (at least for me) is that I already have established characters using certain morphs in G8F, most of which are G8F-specific (Kherington, for example), so simply adding boobs doesn't help, as I need the face to still resemble the G8F character.  I guess if I only needed the dragon face and not the human one for the figure, that'd work, that's just not my specific need.

Post edited by Vueiy on
  • I think this thread is mostly non-relevant now, since a dragon figure for G9 wouldn't have the male/female issue. That said, I did create a dragonborn type character (with breasts) using the transgender shape morphs and Draco as a base. Not all clothing works on her, but enough stuff does.

Dragonborn 6 [dragonborn, nobility, noble woman].png
    400 x 600 - 437K
  • cathan01_wwg1wgacathan01_wwg1wga Posts: 353
    edited October 2023

It's a morph for Victoria 4, but there's the Lacerian available at Philosopher's Egg:

https://www.philosophersegg.com/shop/index.php?rt=product/product&path=78_72&product_id=146#review

At least this is my impression of what a more reptilian female dragon could look like paired with fireblast's Genesis 8 male examples.

There's also a reptilian morph available in HFS Ultimate Shapes for Genesis 8:

https://www.daz3d.com/hfs-ultimate-shapes-for-genesis-8-female

Post edited by cathan01_wwg1wga on

This might be a semi-workaround.  I don't like the wings (looks far too flimsy for that bulky frame), and I wish the tail had more options, but I guess I could transfer my G8 characters to G9 (on my list to do, but near the bottom), then add the wings and tail, though I'd use different horns.  Honestly, none of the horns for G8 or G9 are quite what I want; I find myself using the Millenium Horse Unicorn horns.