Carrara 9

124»

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,343
    edited December 1969

A number of posts have been removed to try to get the thread back on an even keel. Please keep the discussion to the issue and not the posters.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

A number of posts have been removed to try to get the thread back on an even keel. Please keep the discussion to the issue and not the posters.

Richard,
    The issue is Carrara 9, an issue which Daz has offered no feedback on, leaving people to speculate, leading people to disagree with those speculations, leading to the majority of the content of this thread.

How can a thread on Carrara 9 be productive if no one representing Carrara 9's development is involved? Daz itself is missing from this discussion. It's an entire thread of speculation. How is that healthy?

This thread serves no purpose. It isn't helpful. Threads like this one make me want to stop using Carrara. It would be nice if you'd go back and tell the higher ups that the little guys down here would really appreciate some re-assurance from them.

Total secrecy is getting old. Don't we deserve to know something?

Does anyone hear us down here?

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Richard,
    The issue is Carrara 9, an issue which Daz has offered no feedback on, leaving people to speculate, leading people to disagree with those speculations, leading to the majority of the content of this thread.

How can a thread on Carrara 9 be productive if no one representing Carrara 9's development is involved? Daz itself is missing from this discussion. It's an entire thread of speculation. How is that healthy?

This thread serves no purpose. It isn't helpful. Threads like this one make me want to stop using Carrara. It would be nice if you'd go back and tell the higher ups that the little guys down here would really appreciate some re-assurance from them.

Total secrecy is getting old. Don't we deserve to know something?

Does anyone hear us down here?
    This has been going on before Carrara 7. I tend to try and tune it out these days.

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247
    edited February 2015

It would be nice if you’d go back and tell the higher ups that the little guys down here would really appreciate some re-assurance from them.

We are not the little guys - we are the paying customers, so we are the big guys!

In my 70+ years, living in a market economy, I have become accustomed to people who want my money to at least pretend to treat me with respect; listen and respond to my concerns.

Instead of deleting posts, rather analyse and take note of what is being said by the paying customers.

Someone mentioned Marketing 101 - well, I think a bit of Customer Relations 101 would do all concerned the world of good - that is the message that should be taken to the management :)

Post edited by Roygee on