Carrara challenge #59 ANNWFN (Heaven) - In honour of Chohole. Winners announced!

13»

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited October 2021

My hand is up, but I am happy to defer if anyone else wants to do it.  We all live in different parts of the world, so I don't want to prevent anyone who has a good idea or hasn't had a chance yet just because I saw the post first.  Give a few more days and see if anyone wants to do it.  If no one does, I will do it.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Diomede said:

My hand is up, but I am happy to defer if anyone else wants to do it.  We all live in different parts of the world, so I don't want to prevent anyone who has a good idea or hasn't had a chance yet just because I saw the post first.  Give a few more days and see if anyone wants to do it.  If no one does, I will do it.

\

Thanks for that Ted, very kind of you.!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Headwax said:

Diomede said:

\

Thanks for that Ted, very kind of you.!

+1 yes

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 246

I would love to take the host but i have a work that takes most of my time with a very mean boss. So i'm sure i would fail if i take it. I'm sorry. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited October 2021

namtar3d said:

I would love to take the host but i have a work that takes most of my time with a very mean boss. So i'm sure i would fail if i take it. I'm sorry. 

No problem, Namtar3d.  Completely understand.  Your entry was wonderful.  Hope you can enter the next challenge.

Well, it has been a couple of days and no one else has expressed a preference about hosting.  I will put together something for the next challenge and then post a WIP thread during the upcoming week.  I don't think I have hosted since the change in Daz contacts, or maybe I did just once, so if UB or HeadWax could send me all current challenge hosting information I would appreciate it.  I won't let that paper work stuff hold up posting a WIP thread for the next challenge.  So, there is no hurry guys..

Post edited by Diomede on