Will this make it to 2022 Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,253

arks0ng said:

NorthOf45 said:

Didn't see anyone complaining about this yet, but there is a product called "Scorpio Zodiac Charm for Genesis 8.1 Females" listed in the Zodiac Scorpio Bundle "What's Included and Features" that is nowhere to be found. Link goes the Oops page.

From what I understand, those charms are only available in the bundle, and not as a seperate purchaseable item (kinda like gens). The exception being the charm in the first bundle, for whatever reason

Hmph. Should have read the actual description... 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

https://www.daz3d.com/c66-graphics-plug-in does not have the "new" label in the main store.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

https://www.daz3d.com/c66-graphics-plug-in does not have the "new" label in the main store.

Reporting. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

My PC coupon isn’t working with over $18.00 in the cart including a non-new PA item over $6,00. It doesn’t say not valid or anything, it just removes the coupon and doesn’t discount anything.

Wonderland said:

My PC coupon isn’t working with over $18.00 in the cart including a non-new PA item over $6,00. It doesn’t say not valid or anything, it just removes the coupon and doesn’t discount anything.

screenshot your cart, or give me the urls, and I'll try to recreate the cart. 

• Cris Palomino said:

The Superhero Training bundle issues have all been reported.

But unfortunately still not fixed :(

Now the products seem to appear in the 'What's included' part of the bundle but still can't be downloaded.

Silent Winter said:

Cris Palomino said:

Now the products seem to appear in the 'What's included' part of the bundle but still can't be downloaded.

I will report, but please also submit a ticket. 

• Cris Palomino said:

Silent Winter said:

Cris Palomino said:

I will report, but please also submit a ticket. 

Thanks - ticket already submitted :)

• Daz are saying the Superhero Training Bundle has been taken care of - can anyone confirm the downloads are showing now? (The poses still aren't for me).

Silent Winter said:

Daz are saying the Superhero Training Bundle has been taken care of - can anyone confirm the downloads are showing now? (The poses still aren't for me).

Someone reported it isn't.

• Well boo. Someone's following up my ticket but they can see all the products and downloads after adding the Bundle to their account. Not sure why, hopefully just a server trickle down issue that'll right itself.
  • fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited October 2021

Not sure if this is suppose to happen but Ultra Scenery Toolbox  and Bill Board builder is showing up in both debut new releases and still new releases..

Post edited by fictionalbookshelf on
  • fictionalbookshelf said:

Not sure if this is suppose to happen but Ultra Scenery Toolbox  and Bill Board builder is showing up in both debut new releases and still new releases..

Perhaps because of the problems with the initial release.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083
    edited October 2021

The Flash Sale calculation is different from when the coupon is applied to when go to process the order.

Because of the time pressure I processed my order at the higher price and am submitting a ticket.  Taking a chance that I don't necessarily recommend for others, but hoping Daz will honor the correct price.  They have been good in the past.

However, if Mods could pass on to Daz would probably be a good thing for others.  For flash sales, times a wasting.

EDIT - I know it looks strange because I am using store credit.  The price I am paying rises from $85.15 to $92.02.  The $85.15 is what it should be after applying the coupon.  The $92.02 is what actually gets subtracted from my store credit.

Daz flash sale problem.jpg
    800 x 600 - 103K
    Post edited by Diomede on
    edited October 2021

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Sorry, went to sleep. Here is the cart. The $6.00 should come off the SY clones, shouldn’t it? 

E0BBE899-DB37-46FB-8C77-E959A95F9E53.png
    1536 x 2048 - 440K
    CA443F6B-CF4C-4ADE-87E3-177BB7224E3B.png
    1536 x 2048 - 143K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Diomede said:

The Flash Sale calculation is different from when the coupon is applied to when go to process the order.

Because of the time pressure I processed my order at the higher price and am submitting a ticket.  Taking a chance that I don't necessarily recommend for others, but hoping Daz will honor the correct price.  They have been good in the past.

However, if Mods could pass on to Daz would probably be a good thing for others.  For flash sales, times a wasting.

EDIT - I know it looks strange because I am using store credit.  The price I am paying rises from $85.15 to $92.02.  The $85.15 is what it should be after applying the coupon.  The $92.02 is what actually gets subtracted from my store credit.

Sorry, only just saw this and I believe the offer is now closing.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Diomede said:

The price of the products is the same, the difference is the sales tax. It's zero on the first screen, and $6.87 on the second screen. 

• Wonderland said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Sorry, went to sleep. Here is the cart. The $6.00 should come off the SY clones, shouldn’t it? 

Only with $18 or more of non-new items - it isn't a total of $18 including things to which the coupon won't aply.

Richard Haseltine said:

Wonderland said:

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Only with $18 or more of non-new items - it isn't a total of $18 including things to which the coupon won't apply

Oh thanks. After all these years I never knew that! 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083

Ati said:

Diomede said:

The price of the products is the same, the difference is the sales tax. It's zero on the first screen, and $6.87 on the second screen. 

Ah, OK, thank you.  I did not notice that.  I will amend/cancel my ticket.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,334
    edited October 2021

Diomede said:

This is not a coupon error. The difference between your cart and process order is due to sales tax being applied. Are you in an area where DAZ collects sales tax for? I am in North Carolina and DAZ collects sales tax from me. Sometimes they forget to show it in my cart but it always gets added when I process my order. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • mechamecha Posts: 0

Oops! I created my own thread, but I'll post my issue here.

I put a Still New item in my cart. I go through the really old listings for Poser stuff thatt are part of the 'Up to 10 items 70% off Select PC Items with purchase of Still New', or however it's phrased. I add in 10 super old items, look in my cart, and ALL those old PC items are still at their everyday regular PC pricing. 

To test things out, I remove the old Poser items, add in a few things for G3, and those items actually drop in price the way they are meant to.

So what gives? Why is not working for extremely old items? Can this please be looked into and fixed before the sale changes?

• mecha said:

Oops! I created my own thread, but I'll post my issue here.

I put a Still New item in my cart. I go through the really old listings for Poser stuff thatt are part of the 'Up to 10 items 70% off Select PC Items with purchase of Still New', or however it's phrased. I add in 10 super old items, look in my cart, and ALL those old PC items are still at their everyday regular PC pricing. 

To test things out, I remove the old Poser items, add in a few things for G3, and those items actually drop in price the way they are meant to.

So what gives? Why is not working for extremely old items? Can this please be looked into and fixed before the sale changes?

Please post a screen shot of the cart.

• mechamecha Posts: 0

this -

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Time to fire some thanks back.

Whoever took the time to render the individual components of Day of the Dead Street in both textured and untextured versions and put them on the product page, deserves praise and money. Long may it continue.

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Can I check a Daz Maths question with someone please.

If an item is 57.72 in the store, and I've got an orange banner giving me an extra 15% off, what should the in-cart price be?

• ecks201 said:

Can I check a Daz Maths question with someone please.

If an item is 57.72 in the store, and I've got an orange banner giving me an extra 15% off, what should the in-cart price be?

If $57.72 is the price after a % deduction has been applied, and the discounts stack... $49.06 plus tax.
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

ecks201 said:

Whoever took the time to render the individual components of Day of the Dead Street in both textured and untextured versions and put them on the product page, deserves praise and money. Long may it continue.

Erm, actually, about that. Those components appear to be identical to the "Props of Mexico" props... and presumably, that means the street doesn't come with them, and the props are a seperate purchase. The *really* confusing thing is that the props are also mentioned in the 'what's included'. Are these... identical products then? 

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

Actually, looks like the 'what's included' for the Props of Mexico also includes Day of the Dead Street's buildings, even if not the promos. So I guess this was a single product that's been split up by Daz. Can mods send a message that they might wanna clear that up? :)

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 404
    edited October 2021

arks0ng said:

ecks201 said:

Erm, actually, about that. Those components appear to be identical to the "Props of Mexico" props... and presumably, that means the street doesn't come with them, and the props are a seperate purchase. The *really* confusing thing is that the props are also mentioned in the 'what's included'. Are these... identical products then? 

The props are included in the street scene, and there's this note on the separate prop item: "These props are also included in the Day of the Dead Street set."

ETA: I see what you mean. I don't see the mausoleum and cemetary from the street set listed, but there are graves and trees. Is the road included too? Be interesting if anyone had the props set to confirm.

Post edited by Pax Asteriae on
This discussion has been closed.