Will this make it to 2022 Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Sevrin said:

P3D Olivia is listed as having PBR and "Non-PBR" materials.  What are these "Non-PBR" materials?  Iray MDL materials are PBR materials, so I don't know what is meant here.

Also another Olivia?  Will she conflict with existing Olivias?

QA advised that there are two folder under Material Folder, Iray PBR Shader and Iray shader. This will also be in the ReadMe.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316

My cart

cart2310.JPG
    1293 x 797 - 88K
  • Two more: I've got dforce Halloween Witch Outfits and Props of Mexico in my cart and the discounts for 2+ debut/still new items aren't working. When I add Daz Originals and put in the coupon code, I get a "not valid" error. 

• scorpio said:

My cart

I thought your issue was the Going fo a Ride Poses?

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

No my issue is the exrra discount for having 2 new and being a PC + member isnt applying. 

• scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

No my issue is the exrra discount for having 2 new and being a PC + member isnt applying. 

Ah, so Grimskull isn't functioning as Still New - I've already reproted that for the Code66 products, I will add this to the list.

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

Ah, so Grimskull isn't functioning as Still New - I've already reproted that for the Code66 products, I will add this to the list.

Its 4 in the afternoon here in the uk, I'll give it an hour but if not fixed by then i'll yet again clear my cart sorry but i reported this hours ago. they really need to have actual staff availble, who can fix things, making customers wait for advertised discounts isnt very professional or probably any good for sales, but i guess everyones making so much money that a few lost sales don't matter 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2021

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

Its 4 in the afternoon here in the uk, I'll give it an hour but if not fixed by then i'll yet again clear my cart sorry but i reported this hours ago. they really need to have actual staff availble, who can fix things, making customers wait for advertised discounts isnt very professional or probably any good for sales, but i guess everyones making so much money that a few lost sales don't matter 

I would like to disagree here. What they really need to do is TEST the damn sale before throwing it at the Great Unwashed (aka customers).... Having someone to fix it would be the second best choice.

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

I would like to disagree here. What they really need to do is TEST the damn sale before throwing it at the Great Unwashed (aka customers).... Having someone to fix it would be the second best choice.

Yes a very good point, been here so long i forget that in most places things work from the beggining. 

edited October 2021

forums are still a bit of a mess as well it seems. 

Post edited by scorpio on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Was it reported that yesterday's releases are not included in the Still New Releases?

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,138

CHWT said:

Cris Palomino said:

CHWT said:

Grasp Helper only 50% off even though Going for a Ride Poses (included as still new releases) is in my cart. Supposed to be 65% off!

Which category is Grass Helper in?

Hi Cris, Daily Special Items as per attached screenshot. Besides Grasp Helper, Dirty Dishes is also in this category.

Will inquire because I tried iit with another Still New and it worked.

Hi Cris, it's been fixed. Thank you!
  • gitika1 said:

Was it reported that yesterday's releases are not included in the Still New Releases?

The ones I tried seem to be working

• scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

My cart

It was fixed about twenty-past-five UK time.

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

Yesterday's PC+ for a day still appear to be missing D: Will this be fixed before the end of the sale, or do we know if the 'catch-up' will extend to tomorrow as the banner suggests?

• SempieSempie Posts: 651
    edited October 2021

Cris Palomino said:

Sempie said:

Cris Palomino said:

Xellosz said:

https://www.daz3d.com/md-traditional-train-station ;is not back in the PCFAD. it was a PCFAD item yesterday(?).

Will add t the inquiry. Does it seem like it is basically all those that were from yesterday?

These ones were in the category less than a week ago and have not returned either:

https://www.daz3d.com/forest-tree-large-european-ash

https://www.daz3d.com/forest-tree-scots-pine

Will add.

Noticed they were part of a flash sale instead. For a less steep discount. Sloppy planning....

Post edited by Sempie on

Bother, was hoping the missing PC for a day would be added in this sale--I assume then that they won't. Could I submit a cart snapshot and send it in a ticket so the discount can be added manually? Or would that be a foolish hope?

arks0ng said:

Bother, was hoping the missing PC for a day would be added in this sale--I assume then that they won't. Could I submit a cart snapshot and send it in a ticket so the discount can be added manually? Or would that be a foolish hope?

Worth trying.

• TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Worth trying.

If you do, please report your results here. I sure don't understand how items from Friday are somehow not considered to be within the last 2 weeks. I didn't check out in time, and now they're all back to regular prices.

Timotheus said:

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Worth trying.

If you do, please report your results here. I sure don't understand how items from Friday are somehow not considered to be within the last 2 weeks. I didn't check out in time, and now they're all back to regular prices.

I sent the ticket through so we shall see :/ 

On another note, Ultra Scenery Toolbox - Volume One | Daz 3D is not showing in the still-new releases, nor getting the discount, when the graphics plugin and items released before it are. Is that a mistake?

Poor Code 66 his product releases have been rather shonky D:

Heck, and another thing too (hope I'm not taking up all the pages here). The "freebies" in the freebie section are, well, not free. These aren't the PC sale freebies, but the ones in the store. Since they're showing 80%, I assume they've been mixed into the sale or something.

Cherry Blossom Dress for Genesis 2 Female(s) | Daz 3D

RW Ivy Swing | Daz 3D

That 70's Look - 70's Wrap Dress | Daz 3D

• arks0ng said:

On another note, Ultra Scenery Toolbox - Volume One | Daz 3D is not showing in the still-new releases, nor getting the discount, when the graphics plugin and items released before it are. Is that a mistake?

Poor Code 66 his product releases have been rather shonky D:

Reported.

• Using the SUPERSUNDAY coupon while purchasing the Rosa Maria 8.1 Mega Bundle makes the free Genesis 8 HD Morphs that is offered go to 80% of the price and is thus not free anymore, is there a solution to this?

Please find the pricing for Charlotte 8 HD Add-On on the attached screenshots.

StoreIssue102421-1.png
    1651 x 919 - 207K
    StoreIssue102421-2.png
    1621 x 923 - 204K
  • cher21cher21 Posts: 54

BlueFingers said:

Using the SUPERSUNDAY coupon while purchasing the Rosa Maria 8.1 Mega Bundle makes the free Genesis 8 HD Morphs that is offered go to 80% of the price and is thus not free anymore, is there a solution to this?

Please find the pricing for Charlotte 8 HD Add-On on the attached screenshots.

Don't use SUPERSUNDAY on this cart. It's cheaper without it and the only item affected is the Charlotte 8 HD Add-On. You could then use SUPERSUNDAY on another cart purchase if there are other items you wish to purchase. Or use the other coupon (MAGNIFICENT3)  on this cart by selecting items from the other category for 70% off if that one has items you might want. You could then use SUPERSUNDAY on a new cart (although you would need to purchase 3 new/still new items from today's sale).  I think the problem with Charlotte is because it shows up on both sales, therefore it picks up the more recent Sale Rule. It's my best guess. Someone else might have another idea. 

• TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

arks0ng said:

Timotheus said:

C

ris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Worth trying.

I sent the ticket through so we shall see :/ 

I submitted one, too. No response after ten hours. Guess it just won't be fixed....

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,253
    edited October 2021

Rustic Furniture, a Still New release, is not triggering the extra discounts wherever it should, and does not get the extra 10% for two or more. It changes status after today, dropping from the list. To compare, Not So Ancient Stones - Rough Concrete Shaders for Iray (released a day later) triggers properly, so it's not a PC+ problem. Cart on Hold...

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,273

No download for Sci-Fi Sword and Fighting Poses for Genesis 8, does not appear in DIM or Daz Connect

nemesis10 said:

No download for Sci-Fi Sword and Fighting Poses for Genesis 8, does not appear in DIM or Daz Connect

Will report.

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

$60 coupon doesn't work for me (message "Coupon code is not valid") with only 1.99$ items for more than $64 :(

This discussion has been closed.