Animal lovers: Bear Cubs released [Commercial]

Here come the cutest cubs of the animal world, the Bear Cubs, 18 poses, 21 morphs, finely rigged and weight mapped for both Poser and DAZ Studio, and Look at my Hair fur presets to provide the most realistic renders.

The four cubs (brown, black, polar and panda) are available as separate products or as a bundle. Hope you'll like them. Thanks.

http://www.daz3d.com/bear-cubs-by-am

daz3d-main-pandaBear.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 318K
daz3d-main-polarBear.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 262K
daz3d-main-blackBear.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 334K
daz3d-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 345K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

And some more promo images...

daz3d-popup1-pandaBear.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 285K
    daz3d-popup1-polarBear.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 430K
    daz3d-popup1-blackBear.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 397K
    daz3d-popup1-brownBear.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 809K
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Many congratulations to the creator, we gravely need more of your work. Could you help me choose between the baribal or the brown bear one please? I need more promos of their faces, heads and noses. I need a cub with a small nose.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

These are too cute.

edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    These are too cute.

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Many congratulations to the creator, we gravely need more of your work. Could you help me choose between the baribal or the brown bear one please? I need more promos of their faces, heads and noses. I need a cub with a small nose.

I answered also in another thread, so here it comes a video showing the morphs in action: http://youtu.be/SFEEjHG0ggI

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,319
    edited December 1969

Alessandro,

These went straight onto my shopping list. Another must have product.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,713
    edited December 1969

Do you have the mommies for each of these cubs too? I think bear cubs are never far from mommy at least in the wild.

edited December 1969

Alessandro,

These went straight onto my shopping list. Another must have product.

Cheers,

Alex.

Alex, thanks a lot again for your support and kindness!

edited December 1969

Do you have the mommies for each of these cubs too? I think bear cubs are never far from mommy at least in the wild.

Hello, there is a Polar Bear with LAMH fur here: http://www.daz3d.com/polar-bear-by-am
    and a grizzly here: http://www.daz3d.com/ursus-arctos , with a LAMH fur preset available at www.furrythings.com

I do have plans to do new adult bears using the same base mesh of the cubs, but can't tell right now when they will be available.

• berriboyberriboy Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

I first read of these a few months ago and have to say they are really worth the wait. Excellent job Alessandro.

Panda1.jpg
    1100 x 1556 - 1M
  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Have to say brilliant work yet again Alessandro!
    The panda is amazing !!!

edited December 1969

Thanks guys, really appreciated!

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Since these are Poser compatible do you think we could see a simple Poser render? I'm wondering if I can use it in the Poser hair room or use a displacement to get the fur.

edited March 2015

Alessandro,

I've just bought the bundle. I'm going to download tonight. On Saturday, it's going to be cute little furry animal party time! I hope to post some renders then.

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,713
    edited December 1969

Hello, there is a Polar Bear with LAMH fur here: http://www.daz3d.com/polar-bear-by-am
    and a grizzly here: http://www.daz3d.com/ursus-arctos , with a LAMH fur preset available at www.furrythings.com

I do have plans to do new adult bears using the same base mesh of the cubs, but can't tell right now when they will be available.

thank you as that will be great.

edited December 1969

Alessandro,

I've just bought the bundle. I'm going to download tonight. On Saturday, it's going to be cute little furry animal party time! I hope to post some renders then.

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks Alex, I'm eager to see you renders!

edited December 1969

Alessandro,

Here's the latest of my test renders. I will be posting a slightly larger version in the Cute Little Furry Animals directory of my gallery soon.

Cheers,

Alex.

Temple_Bears_T6_sml.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 402K
    edited December 1969

Alessandro,

Here's the latest of my test renders. I will be posting a slightly larger version in the Cute Little Furry Animals directory of my gallery soon.

Cheers,

Alex.

WOW, what a beautiful scene is this! I must admit that looking at the images that you guys can pull out, you'd make much better promo artists than my attempts.

edited December 1969

Alessandro,

Another dose of extreme cuteness.

Cheers,

Alex.

Temple_Bears_2_sml.jpg
    2000 x 1250 - 424K
  • ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

alexhcowley -- I thought I didn't need any bears, but, after seeing your render, apparently I do. Curse you and your doses of cuteness!!

Seriously -- those are some adorable renders.

--MW

edited December 1969

alexhcowley -- I thought I didn't need any bears, but, after seeing your render, apparently I do. Curse you and your doses of cuteness!!

Seriously -- those are some adorable renders.

--MW

ModernWizard,

If you think these guys are cute, wait until you see the red panda that Alessandro is working on, for release some time in the future.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

Question. I really want these, but I really only render in Octane now, is it possible to render these in octane with the fur?

edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    Question. I really want these, but I really only render in Octane now, is it possible to render these in octane with the fur?

You could use the LAMH Free Player to export to OBJ, and afterwards use that to render in Octane. Better to have a quite fast PC with plenty of RAM and GPU RAM, because the exported fur can be massive.

edited December 1969

Ah that is good to know. I actually have the full plug in. Sold.

edited April 2015

Sorel said:
    Ah that is good to know. I actually have the full plug in. Sold.

Some more notes about my usual workflow when I use LAMH to OBJ fur.

- actually after I export from LAMH to OBJ (see that LAMH also produces the related JPG texture for it), and all the mesh is transferred and visible in DAZ Studio, I export the model+geometry fur (in this case to bear cub + the OBJ fur) again, so that I have everything embedded in one unique file.
    - afterwards, doesn't matter if it's Octane, Vue or else, I import that OBJ and use it.

I think that the bear export will produce a file of about 1GB.
    I will be curious to see your results...

Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on
    edited December 1969

should be no problem, my system is pretty beasty. At least I hope, I'm down to 16 gigs of ram after 2 of my other 8 gig ram sticks turned out to be corrupt lol.

edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    should be no problem, my system is pretty beasty. At least I hope, I'm down to 16 gigs of ram after 2 of my other 8 gig ram sticks turned out to be corrupt lol.

That should be enough, what video card do you have?

edited December 1969

I have 2 gtx 970s. so I should def be good there.

edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    I have 2 gtx 970s. so I should def be good there.

Definitely!

• leoyu0213leoyu0213 Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

I’m really liking that render. nice work