Comments

• Sean123Sean123 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Toon Mech

Toonmech.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 2M
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Loving what I'm seeing here. Sean and Robby Bobby, these are great examples of what can be done with ToonGens.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340
    edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    Toon Mech
    Very cool pict, nicely done.
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

OH...No!!!

Zombie_Toons.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
    edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    OH...No!!!
    :lol:
    Very, very cool! I'd like to see him from another angle, please.
    Again, very cool!
    -- Walt Sterdan
  • RobbyBobbyRobbyBobby Posts: 325
    edited December 1969

First we have, from left to right - Aunt Enchantra, Aunt Hagatha, Maurice, Aunt Clara and Uncle Murray.

Then we have Uncle Arthur, Endora and Aunt Minerva.

Her_Family.png
    432 x 432 - 159K
    His_Family.png
    432 x 243 - 130K
    edited December 1969

Top RobbyBobby !!!! ;-)

edited December 1969

First we have, from left to right - Aunt Enchantra, Aunt Hagatha, Maurice, Aunt Clara and Uncle Murray.

Then we have Uncle Arthur, Endora and Aunt Minerva.

As I said before, great looking cast. Do you have spare doorknobs? I always loved Arthur and Clara, and I think you nailed Maurice. ;-)
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

Safety First

Safety_First.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
    edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    Safety First
    Fascinating characters, please keep 'em coming!
    -- Walt Sterdan
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

RobbyBooby and Sean123 ... your creations are amazing!!!! Thanks for the pictures.

edited December 1969

Toon gen Indians

Toongen_Indians.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 2M
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,854
    edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    Safety First

LOL! A plunger on his head. Nice one.

edited December 1969

In 3dsmax you dress victoria Customize gwynn ( iClone ), this could also be the toongenerations ? with the developer , someone has experience with this? 3dsmax will succeed me well and I know how this works but imagine how I put it again to go dazstudio ?

edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    In 3dsmax you dress victoria Customize gwynn ( iClone ), this could also be the toongenerations ? with the developer , someone has experience with this? 3dsmax will succeed me well and I know how this works but imagine how I put it again to go dazstudio ?
    I don't have experience with iClone, but it can be done:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0b38m41mJE
    You might have more luck posting the question in a new thread in the commons, there are a few people who use iClone that should be able to help you.
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

wsterdan said:
    sean123 said:
    I don't have experience with iClone, but it can be done:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0b38m41mJE
    You might have more luck posting the question in a new thread in the commons, there are a few people who use iClone that should be able to help you.
    -- Walt Sterdan

I have the Iclone experience self wsterdan that's not a problem, i will only try it in 3dsmax ..fitting the clothes on Toongen.
    Ok there is a developer from 3duniverse ..for Hexagon ? 3duniverse sell it , how it works it's a another story ...Lol...

• 3djoji3djoji Posts: 1,091
    edited April 2015

I applause all the jobs done in the previous pages, for the first time, I discover your work with the toongenerations.

GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - etc :-)

About the toongenerations, The skeleton consists of more than fifty bones but less of sixty certainly. I've imagined a little game about the next item coming : The GenClone. The rules are simple : you have to discover the number of bones of this jewel. In order to give you the chance to propose the right number of bone, I'll give you, during 2 weeks, some great pictures of the robot (in the commercial forum). In order to participate, you have to write me a private message with the number of bones you found. if you post more messages, the last one is the good one. I will maintain a list of people participating by updating this message each time I get a message (at that time you can see that your message is taken into account and not missed). The first five jackpots will receive the genclone for free. if there is no right number, I will choose the five nearest results. Start of the game : 6 april - End of the game : 20 april (European time Bruxelles)

Ready to participate?

Ok, find here the names of received message : Sean123, WSterdan,

Promo01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 220K
    Post edited by 3djoji on
    edited December 1969

3djoji said:
    I applause all the jobs done in the previous pages, for the first time, I discover your work with the toongenerations.

About the toongenerations, The skeleton consists of more than fifty bones but less of sixty certainly. I've imagined a little game about the next item coming : The GenClone. The rules are simple : you have to discover the number of bones of this jewel. In order to give you the chance to propose the right number of bone, I'll give you, during 2 weeks, some great pictures of the robot (in the commercial forum). In order to participate, you have to write me a private message with the number of bones you found. if you post more messages, the last one is the good one. I will maintain a list of people participating by updating this message each time I get a message (at that time you can see that your message is taken into account and not missed). The first five jackpots will receive the genclone for free. if there is no right number, I will choose the five nearest results. Start of the game : 6 april - End of the game : 20 april (European time Bruxelles)

Ready to participate?

Ok, find here the names of received message :

This looks like another instant buy, looking forward to it!
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

3djoji said:

Ready to participate?

Ok, find here the names of received message :

AMAI...!!! Thats a big formule for me 3djoji..well i can try it

School_3djoji.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
  • RobbyBobbyRobbyBobby Posts: 325
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the compliments. I'll be posting more very soon. One thing that I'd like to see would be more poses (especially ones that don't relocate the character or remove the morphs). It would be nice to have a pose construction kit, so you could separately pose the different body parts.

edited December 1969

Thank you for the compliments. I'll be posting more very soon. One thing that I'd like to see would be more poses (especially ones that don't relocate the character or remove the morphs). It would be nice to have a pose construction kit, so you could separately pose the different body parts.

Yess indeed RobbyBobby .thats well a big problem good poses for the toons ...

edited December 1969

sean123 said:

Yess indeed RobbyBobby .thats well a big problem good poses for the toons ...

I didn't imagine that it will be a problem, as far as the original figure have so much pose morphs. I'm sure that this pose construction kit will be a nice addons because, even if I like playing with the toongenerations, It takes a lot of time to get the right pose.

edited December 1969

Sean's Garbage Service

Seans_Garbage_Service_.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Looking forward to seeing more, and I agree, a few decent, reasonably-priced pose sets and a pose construction set would be instant buys. Even using existing poses from other character sets as a base still takes a lot of time to tweak.
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

Game day1 : First 4 pictures added to the commercial thread "be aware..." Of course untextured !

Info's For those who participate : the Clone is like any other cloth when used with the toongenerations, it is parented to the original figure, but this time with the complete skeleton; At that time, the control of the Clone is done via the original figure. But the Clone has its own skeleton too !. Another info : these two skeletons share only one bone.

edited December 1969

Game day 2 : some more informations to be found at the commercial thread as usual...

edited April 2015

Game day 3 : this is a present for those who participate : a right side render of the Clone... more to come :)

05.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 175K
    Post edited by 3djoji on
    edited December 1969

Radar Controle

Flits_Controle-2.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 863K
    edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    Radar Controle

that one is fantastic, I've forgotten this nice 2CV model and you've scaled it for the toongen! I like it soo much that now I think I'll spend my evening to check this 2CV again. Good job, thank you!

A nice job would be to get all the item we work with the toongen and make a giant table of scaling values...

edited December 1969

3djoji said:
    sean123 said:
    Radar Controle

that one is fantastic, I've forgotten this nice 2CV model and you've scaled it for the toongen! I like it soo much that now I think I'll spend my evening to check this 2CV again. Good job, thank you!

A nice job would be to get all the item we work with the toongen and make a giant table of scaling values...

I'm a fan of your work George, and inspirate me too work with all ...The radar mast is my first simple step in Hexagon Day 1 ..lol