1500 x 1308 - 2M
  • Sean123Sean123 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

He...!!! Dragon Fly ...

Dragon_Fly.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
  • 3djoji3djoji Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Game day next : another picture in the commercial thread can help you to understand how the legs are rigged...

edited December 1969

Steam Toon

Steam_Toon.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
    edited April 2015

lol, so many ideas from you!

but, nobody has already submitted a result for the game, perheaps nobody wants to participate. Nevertheless, I've posted 2 more pictures in the commercial thread about the Clone... be curious! and good luck!

Post edited by 3djoji on
    edited December 1969

Because the little toonBike is on its way to the shop for next week (attempt) and because no pause for the toongenerations are included in the pack, for those who visit and post regularly in this thread, I'm preparing a couple of poses to get free when the ToonBike comes alive (I'll give a link for downloading at that time). For instance, Sit on a "normal" bike is done like that :

Sit_NormalBike.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 935K
    edited December 1969

Im the operator of my pocket calculator ...!!!! whahahhaaah

bones.jpg
    1913 x 1037 - 639K
    edited December 1969

3djoji said:
    Because the little toonBike is on its way to the shop for next week (attempt) and because no pause for the toongenerations are included in the pack, for those who visit and post regularly in this thread, I'm preparing a couple of poses to get free when the ToonBike comes alive (I'll give a link for downloading at that time). For instance, Sit on a "normal" bike is done like that :

Super....3DJOJI...!!!! very nice ...item..

edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    Im the operator of my pocket calculator ...!!!! whahahhaaah

DS is also another way to get the bones numbers, but why not this one.

Thank you for your answer, you're the first :-) to answer, I checked you on page 6.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Cool bike. Another gotta-have for me. TGs are going to need some leathers and helmets, at least a motorcycle jacket. Better to be safe than sorry.

edited December 1969

MC Toon Angels

MC_Toon_Angels_.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
  • RobbyBobbyRobbyBobby Posts: 325
    edited December 1969

Something doesn't seem right...right? ;-)

WhatDidYouDo.jpg
    1546 x 2000 - 442K
    edited December 1969

lol

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340
    edited December 1969

Made me chuckle, as always, thanks for sharing.
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

3djoji said:
    I applause all the jobs done in the previous pages, for the first time, I discover your work with the toongenerations.

GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - GAME ENCLOSED - etc :-)

About the toongenerations, The skeleton consists of more than fifty bones but less of sixty certainly. I've imagined a little game about the next item coming : The GenClone. The rules are simple : you have to discover the number of bones of this jewel. In order to give you the chance to propose the right number of bone, I'll give you, during 2 weeks, some great pictures of the robot (in the commercial forum). In order to participate, you have to write me a private message with the number of bones you found. if you post more messages, the last one is the good one. I will maintain a list of people participating by updating this message each time I get a message (at that time you can see that your message is taken into account and not missed). The first five jackpots will receive the genclone for free. if there is no right number, I will choose the five nearest results. Start of the game : 6 april - End of the game : 20 april (European time Bruxelles)

Ready to participate?

Ok, find here the names of received message : Sean123,

Yikes!

It's April 20th and I almost forgot to submit a guess!

C'mon people, get your guesses in, it's the last day!

-- Walt Sterdan

edited December 1969

sean123 said:
    MC Toon Angels
    :lol:
    You have way too much fun!
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited April 2015

this is the end of the game. thank you to participate even if you didn't post an answer message. The aswer is quite simple according the following skeleton of the Clone : 182 bones

SkeletonRobotic.jpg
    239 x 2000 - 110K
    Post edited by 3djoji on
    edited December 1969

Sean and RobbyBobby: I love the way you have expanded the use of the TGs. Thanks for the giggles.

edited December 1969

182 bones! I know what my problem was. I was counting joints, not bones. Sometimes my brain doesn't work right. lol

edited December 1969

for those who get the ToonBike, find here a .zip to get two main sit poses for the Toongenerations :
    www.3djoji.be/Free/Poses.zip

Just dezip and copy-merge the folders according the hierarchy.
    The two poses are to be found in DAZ->Library->Vehicle->3djoji->ToonBike->Poses

The two poses : one for the "normal bike", the other for the greatHandleBars bike.

When using these poses, the hands are not yet posed, you may use the fist pose for the hands (select Hand -> morph -> PoseFist.

edited December 1969

3djoji said:
    for those who get the ToonBike, find here a .zip to get two main sit poses for the Toongenerations :
    www.3djoji.be/Free/Poses.zip

Just dezip and copy-merge the folders according the hierarchy.
    The two poses are to be found in DAZ->Library->Vehicle->3djoji->ToonBike->Poses

The two poses : one for the "normal bike", the other for the greatHandleBars bike.

When using these poses, the hands are not yet posed, you may use the fist pose for the hands (select Hand -> morph -> PoseFist.

Thanks, got it, much appreciated. I grabbed the bike and the car today but probably won't have time to work with them until the weekend. Great products, as always.
    -- Walt Sterdan
    edited December 1969

this is the end of the game. thank you to participate even if you didn't post an answer message. The aswer is quite simple according the following skeleton of the Clone : 182 bones

[/quote

182 Bones ...whahah thats the skeletal of a complete human ...!!!

• RobbyBobbyRobbyBobby Posts: 325
    edited December 1969

I've been at it again. Decided to put together a version of Esmeralda and then thought a classic, never happened meeting was in order!

Aunt_Clara_and_Esmeralda.png
    1000 x 1000 - 663K
    edited December 1969

I've been at it again. Decided to put together a version of Esmeralda and then thought a classic, never happened meeting was in order!

Nice outfit ...RobbyBobby ..!! whahahha :-)

edited December 1969

Cool, RobbyBobby.

edited December 1969

Toon clothes ?

Toon_Clothes.jpg
    1500 x 1308 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Mama ....Help me !!!

Huilen_Huilen.jpg