[Commercial] hi i made this jacket! please tell me what you think i want to sell it on Daz

lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001
edited May 2022 in Art Studio

The patch on the back of her jacket will not be included causes i only put it on there for my own personal use! This is a copyright logo and i refuse to sell it without permission! Or use it for commercial use!

dedyovx-f25400d5-a0a1-41ae-9ed7-f9835c28cc80.png
1800 x 1013 - 3M
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 242

Great work. Looks very realistic. Can you also post a image with the front view?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,501

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Product Suggestion, commercial tag added.

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

Oh sorry Rich i am not familiar where things go! I will remembe that next time! Yeah the logo is removed i was just testing it out how it would look with a logo on the jacket! 

This was made a long time ago! 

Thanks so much for liking my jacket and yes i have to find it! and then i will send  you the pic! This was made a long time ago !

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited May 2022

The jacket looks great! I think to sell it in the Daz3D store would take quite a bit of work, as you'd have to make sure that it's fully Daz3D store ready and follows G8F's morphs and has good JCMs (so there's no distortion when G8F lifts her arms for instance). I think it's a fantastic looking jacket! Excellent work! Getting it Daz3D store ready might take some work but might be worth it to become a PA and start selling 3D content. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on