[Release] dForce MI Two-Piece Business Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males

13»

Comments

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246
    edited May 2022

Quick test with the suit...liking it a lot so far. Thanks again for this wonderful product.

MI_suit_01.png
    800 x 1035 - 636K
    Post edited by smoke14 on
  • Is there any way to reduce the collar gap?

collar gap.png
    2560 x 1440 - 6M
  • mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited June 2022

MrRogerSmith said:

Is there any way to reduce the collar gap?

Hi @MrRogerSmith. You could use DAZ's push modifer to reduce the gap around the collar.

There's a great post in the fourm that does a great explantion of using a push modifer.  You can start from step 4 from the push modifer post.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/177736/how-to-use-a-push-modifier-creating-a-blanket-adjusting-clothing-fit-and-more

Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • Any chance of a G9 update for this one?  Male clothing choices for G9 are really sparse.

• I've had this suit in my library for ages, and finally had a chance to use it on a project. Like everyone says, it looks great, but it makes posing incredibly unresponsive. Once a charcter dons this suit, any move to any bone takes 30 seconds or more to happen. Doing a dforce pose from the A pose will probably take a week.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaraound?

• chris-2599934 said:

I've had this suit in my library for ages, and finally had a chance to use it on a project. Like everyone says, it looks great, but it makes posing incredibly unresponsive. Once a charcter dons this suit, any move to any bone takes 30 seconds or more to happen. Doing a dforce pose from the A pose will probably take a week.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaraound?

I use it a lot, also with females, no issues.

Windows 11, RTX3060 with 12 GB VRAM.

• I found what was slowing the posing up on this item (and anything else that has rigid follow nodes to handle stuff like buttons).

I found a forum thread via Google which it's something to do with the Octane plugin. There's some interaction between follow nodes and Octane during posing that is really slow, even if you're not using Octane at the time. If you disable the plugin, restart Daz and reload your scene, posing works at normal speed.

I never use Octane for anything, so it's no loss for me. Just sharing this in case others have the same issue.