[Release] dForce MI Two-Piece Business Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males

mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
edited May 2022 in The Commons

The suit is finally here.  After 6 months.

I almost decided to not release/sell it.  frown

Enjoy the new suit! 

Post edited by mal3Imagery on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,748

Thank you so much!

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709

memcneil70 said:

Thank you so much!

You're welcome.  Have fun!

edited May 2022

A render with @Kooki99 new man, Devon in suit.

Devon Suit 2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 507K
    Devon Suit.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 382K
    Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • This spectacular suit and textures add-on were the first thing in my cart this morning.  Will happily be buying them in the next few minutes.

Lee

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,903

I'm so glad you decided to release it as it looks amazing, which is usual from your releases. Your clothes are my go to for guys and this suit is exactly what I need for some projects. Thanks! 

• CupcakeCupcake Posts: 43

Amazing suit.smiley I for one am greatful you did release this . It will be a much needed addition to my runtime. Also picked up a few other items in your store as well!!

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251
    Immediately purchased both the clothing set and texture expansion this morning. Can't wait to work with it.
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

I've been waiting for this since those sneak peaks I saw a while back. I'm pumped!

Thanks for creating such high quality (and handsome) men's clothing :D

• kooki99frkooki99fr Posts: 15

Amazing quality product, as usual !!
    Looks like it was made for Devon ! ;)
    Also glad you released it, it would've been such a waste to keep it for yourself !
    Bravo !!

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245
    edited May 2022

Insta-buy for me. I have purchased all of your products & really appreciate the quality & hard work that you put into them. They are among my favorite male clothing items to use.

Thank you so much for deciding to release it as I have been waiting anxiously for its arrival since you first showed it. Look forward to putting it to use when I get some free time to do some rendering.

PS I also appreciate all the options you included...jacket open/closed, shirt open/closed, no jacket, etc...really makes this suit a very versatile set of clothes 

Post edited by smoke14 on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

So glad you changed your mind. Getting it later today. Thank you for your excellent, as always, work.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,650
    I'm so grateful you decided to release it. I haven't been buying much of anything lately, but everyday I was checking the store for this. And I am so happy it's finally out and MINE. Thank you so much for what must have been incredibly difficult work.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Looks great!

Curious, why would you not sell/release it after putting in the work?

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Bravo! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for making and releasing this. This is what we've needed since M3 days! Finally!

Thanks for making it conforming too.

Thanks for all the great textures! Thanks for the white texture!

Thanks for the English shoulders and morphs. Thanks for shoulders that keep their shape instead of rounding.

Thanks for a tie knot that isn't flat.

Thanks for a shirt collar that behaves like a shirt collar.

Thanks for lapels that (mostly) stay in shape (that couldn't have been easy). Thanks for eliminating the empty gap on the jacket that occurs---on every suit jacket I own---between the shoulder and pectoral.

Thanks for folds on the jacket arms and crotch creases on the pants!!!!!!

You agonized over this, and your sweat and tears paid off. You will make money off of this as long as Daz has a store.

You deserve the Dazzy Award for Extraordinary Contribution to the Development of Menswear.

Thank You!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Used the gray suit, added some color:

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688
    edited May 2022
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,163

mal3Imagery said:

You removing the commercial thread motivated me to buy the suit immediately in case you reconsidered having it in the store.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,377

Gordig said:

mal3Imagery said:

You removing the commercial thread motivated me to buy the suit immediately in case you reconsidered having it in the store.

I got a bit scared there, too wink. Real glad to see the suit made it to the store, after all that work you put in. It looks perfectly lovely to me, especially the shoulders are great. Thanks, and keep up the great work!

• Here's my first try at using the suit (as conforming.)

I love the textures and the cut of the suit on my characters.  I haven't tried the tie yet, as I wanted a more casual walking pose for my first test.

An excellent outfit, as usual, from mal3Imagery.  Very happy with my purchase!

Lee

Raoul-SuitSwagger.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
  • melaniemelanie Posts: 767
    edited May 2022

I love this suit and I bought it for my guys, but I found that it doesn't show up in Smart Content for G8M. It does show up for G8.1M, however. But it's the best looking men's suit I've seen here so far.

Post edited by melanie on
  • AdreanAdrean Posts: 135
    edited May 2022

Thank you SO MUCH!

On the other hand, have you considered releasing the hair on that Devon render? It looks really nice!

Edit: It has been some time to feel this kind of fun toying with the whole set in Daz.

Post edited by Adrean on

melanie said:

I love this suit and I bought it for my guys, but I found that it doesn't show up in Smart Content for G8M. It does show up for G8.1M, however. But it's the best looking men's suit I've seen here so far.

I reported this to DAZ.  Hopefully they can fix it asap.  I have no control over Smart Content.

Adrean said:

Thank you SO MUCH!

On the other hand, have you considered releasing the hair on that Devon render? It looks really nice!

I would love too, but it's the Blender hair particle system.  Maybe sometime when I learn how to use DAZ's strand hair base system, I can try and replicate it and release it as a product.

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Here's my first try at using the suit (as conforming.)

I love the textures and the cut of the suit on my characters.  I haven't tried the tie yet, as I wanted a more casual walking pose for my first test.

Lee

He looks great!  If you want a less clingy look in the conforming use, you can dial out your character's body morph and apply the stocky morph (if you have it) to closely match that of your character's custom body.  Thanks for the support and glad you are happy with the purchase!

mal3Imagery said:

I would love too, but it's the Blender hair particle system.  Maybe sometime when I learn how to use DAZ's strand hair base system, I can try and replicate it and release it as a product.

Thanks for trying!

xyer0 said:

You deserve the Dazzy Award for Extraordinary Contribution to the Development of Menswear.

Would not it be nice if Daz really has a Dazzy Award to support the creators for menswear.

• melaniemelanie Posts: 767

mal3Imagery said:

melanie said:

I reported this to DAZ.  Hopefully they can fix it asap.  I have no control over Smart Content.

Thank you so much. My guys look so good in this suit. Looking forward to what you come up with next. 

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

I love this and all your menswear. It went directly into my cart as soon as I saw it.  Hoping to see more like this from you in the future.  

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited May 2022

mal3Imagery said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Lee

He looks great!  If you want a less clingy look in the conforming use, you can dial out your character's body morph and apply the stocky morph (if you have it) to closely match that of your character's custom body.  Thanks for the support and glad you are happy with the purchase!

Thank you, mal3Imagery!  I wanted to see how the outfit conformed to a substantially morphed figure (despite your instructions on the promo images.). It did quite well, but dialing out all (most?) of this character's morphs and putting in around 25% Stocky and a bit of Augustus' Slim is giving a much nicer result.  I'm getting there.  Thank you for the excellent feedback and suggestion!  I'm so very delighted with this outfit and appreciate the high quality products that you create. :)

Lee

Raoul-BusinessSuit-Take2.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

mal3Imagery said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Lee

Thank you, mal3Imagery!  I wanted to see how the outfit conformed to a substantially morphed figure (despite your instructions on the promo images.). It did quite well, but dialing out all (most?) of this character's morphs and putting in around 25% Stocky and a bit of Augustus' Slim is giving a much nicer result.  I'm getting there.  Thank you for the excellent feedback and suggestion!  I'm so very delighted with this outfit and appreciate the high quality products that you create. :)

Lee

That's a lot better!  He looking good :)