"Trick Or Treat" Animated Short done in Carrara

13»

Comments

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202
    edited September 2015

Ottawa International Animation Festival (Canada) entries are due in May. Shown in Sept (last Weekend for 2015).

https://www.animationfestival.ca/

Congrats again on how well it is being recieved.

Post edited by chickenman on
  • TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 737
    edited November 2015

Wow, Just saw the short at The Catlow Theater film festival dontown Barrington Illinois. It was great, people loved it, there were lots of laughs and cheers. great turn out too. Awesome job PhilW and thanks for sharing.

Post edited by Tugpsx on
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Thanks for the feedback - I'd love to see it on a big screen myself!

• Please let's know if there'll be any screening in London.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

This is all so cool! :)

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

Please let's know if there'll be any screening in London.

Or in the southwest?  Cool !  smiley SileneUK

• Tugpsx said:

Wow, Just saw the short at The Catlow Thetre film festival dontown Barrington Illinois. It was great, people loved it, there were lots of laughs and cheers. great turn out too. Awesome job PhilW and thanks for sharing.

Argh,I didn't know this was showing there - I totally missed it and that's only about 20 minutes from me. sad

edited November 2015

I guess i should have posted about it before hand. Let me find out where it will be next.

Catlow.JPG
    531 x 807 - 60K
    Post edited by Tugpsx on

Update to Carrara in the theater, The short will be at the Chicago International Reel Shorts Film Festival on saturday December 12. Hope those in the area can turn out to support our beloved porgram on the big screen. we hope this continue to open doors for more Carrara movie shorts or features.

http://www.projectchicago.com/saturday-dec-12

"Trick or Treat" returns to the Catlow theatre in Barrington IL on Saturday January 30 2016 12 noon to 2:00 pm. 

Thanks fir sharing that.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    PhilW said:

Just an update on progress of "Trick or Treat" at Film Festivals. It has been accepted into Frack Fest in Oklahoma and the Boston Film Festival.  It was shown last month at the Montreal World Film Festival and as a result of that, three other festivals have also requested it to be shown at their film festivals, so it must have been well received.  These extra three are another in Montreal (Kids FF) Hong Kong (Kids FF) and Savannah Georgia’s Big River Film Festival.

It is very exciting to know that it will be seen by so many people at so many locations across the globe!

Great news PhilW congrats!

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Wow that looks very good indeed.
    "Well of course it is. PhilW created/worked on it."
    Sorry. Should have known only he could do such good work in Carrara. :)

wgdjohn said:

Wow that looks very good indeed.
    "Well of course it is. PhilW created/worked on it."
    Sorry. Should have known only he could do such good work in Carrara. :)

I apprreciate the plaudit, but there are lots of others doing impressive work with Carrara!

• good luck Phil yes