[Released]: Novak Revisited HD for Genesis 8.1 Male [Commercial]

Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 294
edited August 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I don't usually do this, but this time I wanted to let you know about my upcoming product before it reaches the store.

Novak for Genesis 8 is one of my most memorable characters but seen with today's eyes, and in comparison to my latest products, I thought he deserved better. So, I have decided to revisit Novak, now for genesis 8.1, and worked on bringing better quality to his skin texture and a realistic new full shape anatomy following my current character's standards, while keeping the main features that defined the original Novak. 

I'm also expanding the assets included with this character: Fibermesh eyebrows, fiber mesh beard, 10 eye color options, and 64k resolution HD morphs along with the base morphs. Everything in a single product (no bundle this time).

He hasn't been submitted yet, but I'm finalizing the rendering and testing process this week.
I'll keep you updated.

Thank you and hope you like it :)

promo01.jpg
1500 x 1950 - 3M
promo03.jpg
1500 x 1950 - 2M
promo04.jpg
1500 x 1950 - 3M
Post edited by Faber Inc on

Comments

• I'm very much looking forward to purchasing him on release day.  The original Novak is wonderful and your revisited version looks even more amazing.  Thank you for sharing the sneak peek! :)

Lee

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258

Yay! Period!

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771

Struggling to find fault with the original Novak, even looking with 2022 eyes :)

The lips of the new Novak look a bit better.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    Instabuy.
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,745

Nice!

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023

He's gorgeous!

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 294
    edited July 2022

Thank you, everyone! Im glad to see he's going to be well received!
    He's now in the QA process :)

Here's a sneak peek to the promo artwork:

NovakRevisitedforGenesis8-1Male_popup_12.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 757K
    NovakRevisitedforGenesis8-1Male_popup_11.jpg
    1538 x 2000 - 616K
    NovakRevisitedforGenesis8-1Male_popup_14.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 859K
  • maraichmaraich Posts: 489

This looks super nice!

• Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 291

Beautifully done, @FaberInc!  I have Novak and he's a wonderful addition to the G8M genepool.  I do hope you start a trend with other PAs into updating their products with the latest advancements.

edited July 2022

Thank you maraich and Write Idea heart

Actually, just to be clear, this is not an update of the original Novak product. Is a new version for G8.1 Male. As you know G8.1 Uses a slightly different UV and PBR Skin setting that is completely different from the way we used to materialize skin with G8. At the same time, many love the original Novak the way it is and would never replace something completely that people bought as it is just because I had the will to "modernize" him.

That's why this is a new character/product, just like Michael 8 and Michael 8.1 co-exist wink

• Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 291

FaberInc said:

Thank you maraich and Write Idea heart

Actually, just to be clear, this is not an update of the original Novak product. Is a new version for G8.1 Male. As you know G8.1 Uses a slightly different UV and PBR Skin setting that is completely different from the way we used to materialize skin with G8. At the same time, many love the original Novak the way it is and would never replace something completely that people bought as it is just because I had the will to "modernize" him.

That's why this is a new character/product, just like Michael 8 and Michael 8.1 co-exist wink

Oh, I know.  I'm just hoping that other prolific PAs will see this product and realize there is interest (and money) in looking back at their old products and modernizing them.  Characters, outfits, etc.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    edited July 2022
    If you ever decide to remake other old characters from your catalog, I wouldn't mind seeing those M4/V4 Hazai aliens for G8.1. ;3
    Post edited by MimicMolly on

MimicMolly said:

If you ever decide to remake other old characters from your catalog, I wouldn't mind seeing those M4/V4 Hazai aliens for G8.1. ;3

They are coming! wink
    At this point, I don't think they will be for Genesis 8.1, but for Genesis 9

hazai.png
    1113 x 834 - 298K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

This was a great idea! Novak looks like he left the North and moved to the Southeast.

Please consider doing another action pose set along the lines of Alive Poses. They are so kinetic and have such swagger! Whenever I want to depict a character as a badass, I go straight to these poses.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

FaberInc said:

MimicMolly said:

They are coming! wink

SWEET!!

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    FaberInc said:

MimicMolly said:

They are coming! wink

Well, I got something to look forward to, then. X3
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    Nice
  • Yep, yep and yep....Instabuy.  :D Gorgeous work. 

Thank you BlackTalonArts ALLIEKATBLUE AllenArt xyer0 ! heart

Here's a video teaser I've made. Don't know why, but I made it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3YpvZcMK6w

• FaberInc said:

That's a wonderful teaser video, FaberInc. :)  I love it!

Lee

• FaberInc said:

Very impressive!  Beautiful animation, sculpting and texture work and yep, insta buy. lol

Bravo Kaiser Novak!

Hehe, well thank you, guys! heart

The release is getting closer and closer. Not confirmed yet. I will let you know. In the meantime, another promo image following the ancient concept wink

NovakRevisitedforGenesis8-1Male_popup_10.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 2M
    edited August 2022

What a thrilling promo! That's quite a standard you've set for yourself. It sure would be nice if Conrad would make a cameo as a gladiator opponent (in the foreground).

Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited August 2022

xyer0 said:

What a thrilling promo! That's quite a standard you've set for yourself. It sure would be nice if Conrad would make a cameo as a gladiator opponent (in the foreground).

Hehe, yeah, I love to have my previous characters somehow present in the new character promos. In this case, Conrad is the one in the back, and the leg you see in the front is from Pablo (muscled version), but the depth field blur is too high to notice anything.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258
    edited August 2022

Something exciting just entered the store!

Post edited by nemesis10 on

nemesis10 said:

Something exciting just entered the store!

Yeah! Released today :) Now available for everyone

https://www.daz3d.com/novak-revisited-hd-for-genesis-81-male

• ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 440

Thank your for the clarifications in the thread. I love all your products (including the awesome pose sets--more please), but was debating because I have Novak already. I love the new morph, but if you say the materials are also updated, I will likely give it a go.

Though I am still wrapping my head around the fact you said genesis 9. I am not sure my bank accounts can survive that.

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028

Thanks for this - Excellent character!  - When I see you are the artist I know it's going to be some of the best quality available in the store - both your figures and pose sets - I picked up a few products I missed along the the way since they're on sale today.  Thanks for all the hard work, detail and craft you put into your products.

• adriaadria Posts: 3

He's absolutely beautiful, instabuy for sure! Quick question -- what hair is that in the main promo picture? I've been looking for hair like that for ages.