[Released]: Novak Revisited HD for Genesis 8.1 Male [Commercial]

2»

Comments

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 298

Thank you so much Choppskibohemian3 and adria heart

Choppski: Yeah, the materials are different but this version is built over the original Novak base to keep his resemblance (but not required). The morph is a restructure, better anatomy for the head specially and add extra high definition with real HD morphs. The texture work was more focused on bringing more detail to the skin, adapting to g8.1 new maps, changing to PBR material, and giving more options to play with. And well, yeah, Genesis 9 was going to come someday, hehe

bohemian3 thanks for the support :) Yeah, some poses are coming next, I'm taking a brief break from creating a character after Conrad and Novak, hehe.

adria I know what you mean! I had the same struggle, that's why Novak is using a G3M Hair :) is one of the styles that comes with this product:  https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/short-cropped-hair-for-genesis-3-male-and-females/119775

• adriaadria Posts: 3

@FaberInc Thank you so much! I would never have found that one on my own!

adria said:

@FaberInc Thank you so much! I would never have found that one on my own!

Happy to help wink 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276
    edited August 2022

I am quite thrilled with the new Novak ("Original Recipe Novak" has always been one of my favorites).  The combination of the refined look of Novak Revisited and the improved facial expressions of 8.1 is remarkable.  This is a detail of a recent gallery render of mine (thank you for the comment, FaberInc); I delight in the expressiveness of his face:

Thank_you_2.jpg
    1865 x 1627 - 417K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

nemesis10 said:

I am quite thrilled with the new Novak ("Original Recipe Novak" has always been one of my favorites).  The combination of the refined look of Novak Revisited and the improved facial expressions of 8.1 is remarkable.  This is a detail of a recent gallery render of mine (thank you for the comment, FaberInc); I delight in the expressiveness of his face:

heart
    And I repeat it here, this hairy version looks great! I should have used body hair in my promos.

Great work pal and I'm pleased you are happy with him. 

• I love Novak Revisited. :)

Picked him up the morning he was released.  The figure is very easy to work with and accepts my usual figure/morph mixing very well. I am completely happy with him! 

As I've been fighting a migraine, this sample render is not put together very well and I haven't finished tuning Novak's textures to my lighting setup (so he's using Pablo's textures.) As shown here, he's 100% Novak, but also a beefy/muscular character dialed in at low strength and some minor additional shaping add-ons dialed in.  The outfit is a mix of 2 different products.

Novak Revisited is an excellent addition to my content library.  Thank you FaberInc for another awesome creation!

Lee

NovakRevisited.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M

Love it leemoon_c43b45a114heart Novak soccer coach looks niiiiiiiice! hahah

Thanks for your support!