Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

Might be a longshot, but anyone know of any Helen Mirren look alikes out there?

• Any marilyn monroe models please?

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 200
    mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

A new Mother of Dragons. Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?ViewProduct=137665&AID=666

I had ago at her - more of a Qira from Han Solo angle though.

This is a much better rendition than Dracarys. The artist doesn't do it justice in their previews. 

I disagree, Sangriarts version is so much more accurate. Viseria's lips are way too inflated. lol .

I know observation is always subjective. Here is Dracarys for comparison.

+1 for Sangriart's version. Her characters cannot be beaten, she's the only reason I go to the other place with an R and 'osity' in it's name.
    Steve.

On a further note, anyone venture to give me a clue to the identity of her latest? Given the garb in some of the promos I suspect it's someone who plays a Wildling or those swamp folk from Ice & Fire, which I've yet to watch any but the first season. But that's just a guess.

• novastridernovastrider Posts: 208

I remember seeing a few. Forgot the names though.

Any marilyn monroe models please?

Any marilyn monroe models please?

Not exactly a likeness but definitely inspired by her I think: https://www.daz3d.com/marion-for-victoria-8

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

"marilyn monroe models"

The only one that I am aware of is SAV Marina for G2F from Rendo. Nothing more recent.

• ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

This is a much better rendition than Dracarys. The artist doesn't do it justice in their previews. 

I disagree, Sangriarts version is so much more accurate. Viseria's lips are way too inflated. lol .

+1 for Sangriart's version. Her characters cannot be beaten, she's the only reason I go to the other place with an R and 'osity' in it's name.
    Steve.

On a further note, anyone venture to give me a clue to the identity of her latest? Given the garb in some of the promos I suspect it's someone who plays a Wildling or those swamp folk from Ice & Fire, which I've yet to watch any but the first season. But that's just a guess.

I responded to her on facebook. She said this character is not based on a famous person. yet based on real photo references. So it could be her first non actor in awhile.  

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,860
    SixDs said:

"marilyn monroe models"

The only one that I am aware of is SAV Marina for G2F from Rendo. Nothing more recent.

There are three listed on my Celebrity Drectory, but the other two are for Victoria 4, and one of those is a freebie.

http://www.beammeup.net/blog/3d-celebrities/poser-celebrities.php?keywords=marilyn+monroe&active=1

• mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

Steve.

I responded to her on facebook. She said this character is not based on a famous person. yet based on real photo references. So it could be her first non actor in awhile.  

That's true, Ygritte (Rose Lesley), Gilly (Hannah Murray) and Osha (Natalia Tena) were the only Wildlings in GOT and Olesya doesn't look like any of them. Nayat was based on Liya Kebede and I can't remember who her first characters were based on.

edited June 2019
    mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

Steve.

That's true, Ygritte (Rose Lesley), Gilly (Hannah Murray) and Osha (Natalia Tena) were the only Wildlings in GOT and Olesya doesn't look like any of them. Nayat was based on Liya Kebede and I can't remember who her first characters were based on.

Ha, didn't know this wasn't known. No, that last Sangriart model is based on the blonde girl from Harry Potter. It's pretty obvious is you put it next to photos (I've modeled her before and noticed Sang used the same references, just did the jawline a bit too strong imo, but hey gotta make it your own ye know.) That's why she's avoiding blonde hair in the examples probably.

Post edited by novastrider on
  • ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596
    mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

Steve.

Ha, didn't know this wasn't known. No, that last Sangriart model is based on the blonde girl from Harry Potter. It's pretty obvious is you put it next to photos (I've modeled her before and noticed Sang used the same references, just did the jawline a bit too strong imo, but hey gotta make it your own ye know.) That's why she's avoiding blonde hair in the examples probably.

Interesting, she said it wasn't. Which Blonde Girl?

mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

Steve.

The weirdo, everyone's favorite.

It's understandable she says it's something entirely original, to avoid any nonsense like with her Emmeline figure where she had to split the model. So I'm going to respect that choice and not name it. :-)

• mundogts said:
    Gogger said:
    nDelphi said:

Steve.

The weirdo, everyone's favorite.

It's understandable she says it's something entirely original, to avoid any nonsense like with her Emmeline figure where she had to split the model. So I'm going to respect that choice and not name it. :-)

Olesya doesn't look anything like Evanna Lynch.

edited June 2019

That's a very unkind thing to say. Still her.

Would be weird if someone who made a HP character, made another HP character...sounds novel. :-)

Post edited by novastrider on
  • Not sure why that's an unkind thing to say, you think Olesya is based on her, I don't, we just have a difference of opinion, the sun will still come up tomorrow...

FYI There's a Evanna Lynch character on Sharecg... https://sharecg.com/v/90421/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Evanna-for-G3F

Best Wishes
    S.

Unkind to the artist. I think she did a good job.

• SangriartSangriart Posts: 28

Olesya isn't a celebrity. She was inspired by Eastern European mythology - I am from Ukraine myself, and partly by 1971s folklore prop series. I did use stock photo references for sculpting, but she is a fantasy character and isn't supposed to look like a real person. Sometimes I just need more trolls, elves and fairies in my life =)

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    Sangriart said:

Olesya isn't a celebrity. She was inspired by Eastern European mythology - I am from Ukraine myself, and partly by 1971s folklore prop series. I did use stock photo references for sculpting, but she is a fantasy character and isn't supposed to look like a real person. Sometimes I just need more trolls, elves and fairies in my life =)

Great job with all your models;-) i Love them 

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 200

Elithia 8, the primary montage promo - the most prominent portrait on the left  puts me in mind of someone I can't quite put a name to.

But I can't say for certain if she's a famous person or resembles a person I know.

The latter of course would be difficult for any of you to offer advice on, though you're welcome to try ;).

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Elithia 8, the primary montage promo - the most prominent portrait on the left  puts me in mind of someone I can't quite put a name to.

But I can't say for certain if she's a famous person or resembles a person I know.

The latter of course would be difficult for any of you to offer advice on, though you're welcome to try ;).

Me too. I want to say British or European actress of the 50s/60s period. Maybe late 60s/early 70s Brigitte Bardot?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,076

She reminds me at some angles of Joanna Lumley and some like Jennifer Saunders so i think it's a matter of the model looking like a generally 30+ English lady. I think it's very nicely done model.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,133
    Odaa said:

Me too. I want to say British or European actress of the 50s/60s period. Maybe late 60s/early 70s Brigitte Bardot?

Sean Young. It's hard to see in most of the promo photos, but there's one shot in particular that gives it away.

• RayDAnt said:
    Odaa said:

Sean Young. It's hard to see in most of the promo photos, but there's one shot in particular that gives it away.

Oh yes, I didn't notice that, straight out of the Blade Runner polaroid of her...
    S.

• This is an update of a V4 model I started an year ago. Posted the old one here as too. It's not perfect, but I'm pleased with the current results

WWA.jpg
    847 x 815 - 114K
    WWB.jpg
    1039 x 815 - 212K
    shadowz said:

This is an update of a V4 model I started an year ago. Posted the old one here as too. It's not perfect, but I'm pleased with the current results

Very nice work! :D

•  

shadowz said:

This is an update of a V4 model I started an year ago. Posted the old one here as too. It's not perfect, but I'm pleased with the current results

Very nice work! :D

Thanks a lot :)

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited June 2019
    Full137910_ef9bba0100d4dd987bdbbe7d74ed05b0.jpg
    700 x 763 - 179K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Any Kim Kardashian look a likes please?

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

Any Kim Kardashian look a likes please?

This is the only one I'm aware of - 

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_2.htm

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,385
    edited June 2019
    Haruchai said:

When I first saw the 3D model I thought, "Hey Patsy!" (Trish Walker) from Jessic Jones.

Trish_Walker.png
    572 x 572 - 629K
    Post edited by Gogger on
This discussion has been closed.