Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,076
    TheKD said:

Reminds me of that dude from american beauty.

Kevin Spacey, yes, I can´t find a texture that suits him, I am using the George texture in a G8M, but I want something less old...

Actually it's so similar to Kevin Spacey that the texture being not exactly like him doesn't matter. It helps that you did him in middle age where he has then wrinkles that are uniquely "Kevin Spacey"  

I think the default Genesis 8 Male texture would be a good generic skin texture set for him. 

You were right, looks good. Thank you

He looks about the age he was when he was in "American Beauty" although your render is paler than Kevin Spacey usually looks. Maybe you have the "Autolamp" turned on when no scene lights.

• My latest character: Dante from Devil May Cry 5 (click attachments for larger images):

This is fantastic work! Any plans to eventually do the ladies of Devil May Cry? Like Nicolette Goldstein

• Haruchai said:

Definitely getting a Milla Jovovich vibe

https://www.daz3d.com/janna-original-figure

I agree, perhaps a younger version. Chanel is more what she looks like now, but If you look at something like Return to the Blue Lagoon 2 I think you'd be more inclined to see a resemblance. 

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by Haruchai on
    Gogger said:

Finally having a go at InTheFlesh's Daisy R... I mean Isobel character. (Runny makeup and red eyes are from different character and are NOT included with original product.)

Nice job, InTheFlesh!

I went slightly more traditional in my interpretation :)

Contemplating fate.png
    667 x 1080 - 925K
    edited November 2019

Also here is Valorie Curry as Kara in Detroit Become Human

Kara01a.png
    667 x 1080 - 976K
  • I think someone was asking upthread for a Princess Leia / Carrie Fisher character.  Did anyone post a link to this one for V4, available at FoRender?

https://www.forender.com/market/outfit/product/1788-sw-princess-leia-slave-for-v4g3f.html

• CS53 - looks to me to be Alex Scott, the England soccer player, pundit and Strictly Come Dancing star. The only thing not as per Alex is the blonde rather than dark brown hair.

Regards,

Richard.

edited December 2019

CS53 - looks to me to be Alex Scott, the England soccer player, pundit and Strictly Come Dancing star. The only thing not as per Alex is the blonde rather than dark brown hair.

Regards,

Richard.

Whilst Adam is based in England (according the address on his website) and so is probably well aware of who Alex Scott is, given the blonde hair and blue eyes I've gone with Reese. That and his tendancy to do international actresses and models. Not that she couldn't be used as Alex, that's the beauty of the medium we work in, it's so easy to create what you want.

edited December 2019

Sangriart is back. Not sure whether she is just 'inspired by' but the spot on name could be a double bluff, normally artists hide their inspiration for characters. Also the blue eyes option gave me pause but then I found an image of the real one in blue contact lenses. Anyway....there is enough of a resemblance for me to risk posting this here as a Look-a-like.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/iman-for-genesis-8-female/140533/

Iman.png
    1371 x 1600 - 4M

Sangriart characters

Iman - Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid 'Iman'
    Alatariel - Cate Blanchett (Galadriel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Frida - Salma Hayek (Frida Kahlo, Frida cinema film)
    Evenstar - Liv Tyler (Arwen Undómiel, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy)
    Audra - Audrey Hepburn
    Emmeline - Emma Watson
    Sybilla - Eva Green (Vanessa Ives, Penny Dreadful)
    The Countess - Lady Gaga (Elizabeth, American Horror Story)
    Miste - Lily Rabe (Miste Day, American Horror Story)
    Taiss - Taissa Farmiga (Zoe Benson/Violet Harmon/Sophie Green, American Horror Story)
    Wiatte - Evan Rachel Wood (Dolores Abernathy, Westworld)
    Osuine - Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald, Doctor Who)
    Missa - Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionel - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Arry - Maisie Williams (Arya Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Sensea - Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark, Game Of Thrones)
    Melis - Carice van Houten (Melisandre, Game Of Thrones)
    Dracarys - Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen, Game Of Thrones)
    Lionella - Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister, Game Of Thrones)
    Nayat - Liya Kebede
    Margie - Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell, Game Of Thrones)
    Ixcuina - Eiza González (Santánico Pandemonium, From Dusk Till Dawn)

Olesya - Original Creation
    Orc and troll - Original Creation
    Irsavia - Original Creation

• Actually, Iman's head morph was created by Deecey, I've just textured this one =) But you are right, she indeed is supposed to be a cross between the real world Iman and classic Nefertiti bust. 

Sangriart said:

Actually, Iman's head morph was created by Deecey, I've just textured this one =) But you are right, she indeed is supposed to be a cross between the real world Iman and classic Nefertiti bust. 

Thank you, really appreciate you giving your insight into your characters. Excellent work as always :D

posfan said:

Good spot. Kadaj15's page is well worth keeping an eye on, I bought Tilly a few days ago, big fan of Into The Badlands ;)

• Haruchai said:
    posfan said:

Good spot. Kadaj15's page is well worth keeping an eye on, I bought Tilly a few days ago, big fan of Into The Badlands ;)

+1 about Tilly. Who is she supposed to be, I missed it if it was in this thread ?
    Steve.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,901

Babina 8 looked so familiar to me, and I finally saw her apparent inspiration: Olivia Munn.

Babina 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DOlivia Munn

edited December 2019

The commonality of Eva 7 and Eva 8 is they're both Russian. Here's Eva 8's prototype: Zuzka.

Zuzka.jpeg
    225 x 225 - 8K
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Haruchai said:

CS53 - looks to me to be Alex Scott, the England soccer player, pundit and Strictly Come Dancing star. The only thing not as per Alex is the blonde rather than dark brown hair.

Regards,

Richard.

Whilst Adam is based in England (according the address on his website) and so is probably well aware of who Alex Scott is, given the blonde hair and blue eyes I've gone with Reese. That and his tendancy to do international actresses and models. Not that she couldn't be used as Alex, that's the beauty of the medium we work in, it's so easy to create what you want.

And in fact it's one of his better works. Being a really good Reese and very poor Alex, not the least would be her lack of pigmentation - which I've not seen vary in an entire page of Google shots enough to mistake for the WASPy Witherspoon. Scott is pretty, but sadly not as widely known I'd venture to guess and not big enough to warrant Adam's effort and limited market.

edited December 2019
    Haruchai said:
    posfan said:

+1 about Tilly. Who is she supposed to be, I missed it if it was in this thread ?
    Steve.

Ally Ioannides.

She hasn't been in a lot of things but was a major character in a series called Into The Badlands.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4547256/#Comment_4547256

edited December 2019

And we have Gemma Arterton

https://www.daz3d.com/ella-hd-for-genesis-8

ella-hd-for-genesis-8-00-main-daz3d.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 162K
  • Haruchai said:

And we have Gemma Arterton

https://www.daz3d.com/ella-hd-for-genesis-8

Very awesome.

Tempting to buy even though I'm trying to budget, haha.

• Is there a rooney mara model?

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,900

I see more Aishwarya Rai there.

I see more Aishwarya Rai there.

To me, Lera looks like an edit of their The Legend (Angelina Jolie) character. They kept all the features the same and gave her a square rather than rectangular head.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,945

Babina/Olivia Munn: Huh. Seeing the images side by side like that, the similarity is hard to deny. But Olivia Munn is a Asian woman with a fairly unique look; I look at Babina and see a generic white lady. Funny how that certain something can get lost in translation like that.

• SadRobotSadRobot Posts: 116
    edited December 2019

I'm trying for a Jenna Fischer model, specifically as Pam in the Office. Any tips? (Rendered in Eeevee becasue speed)

EDIT: Added reference.

jnfschr.jpg
    1440 x 1920 - 652K
    vlcsnap-2019-12-05-08h32m09s649.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by SadRobot on
This discussion has been closed.