Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• DaMaker89DaMaker89 Posts: 11

Does anyone know who some Mousso's characters are based on? They look like familar faces but I can't place them.

• Romina reminds me of someone. I think it's Cheryl Tweedy/Cole/whatever her surname is this week, but I don't have a good track record on identifying such similarities.

Regards,

Richard

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,752
    Hylas said:

Uuhm, i think not...
    But she is very similar to me to the little Catwoman from the Gotham serie..

Uhm... how about nope? Doesn't look a bit like Camren Bicondova to me.. different eyes, different nose, different everything...

:D Hmhm, maybe, but she is closer to Catwoman than Katie :D

Closer to which of the about 15 catwomen that were in movies and/or TV? Of which Eartha Kitt was the best, of course...

• mlominymlominy Posts: 220

Vicey3D is very talented at portraying real life actresses. Here is his last take:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/naomi---g8f/141969/

Says something to anyone?

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,597
    Hylas said:

Uuhm, i think not...
    But she is very similar to me to the little Catwoman from the Gotham serie..

Uhm... how about nope? Doesn't look a bit like Camren Bicondova to me.. different eyes, different nose, different everything...

:D Hmhm, maybe, but she is closer to Catwoman than Katie :D

Closer to which of the about 15 catwomen that were in movies and/or TV? Of which Eartha Kitt was the best, of course...

Did she ever have the perfect voice for the role!

You might like to know that Cree Summer (the voice of Penny in "Inspector Gadget" "Number 5" in "The kids Next Door", and mercyonly know how many other roles) is playing Selina Kyle in the recent "DC Super Hero Girls" cartoon series and she basically "channeling" the late Ms. Kitt.  I grinned like a Cheshire the first time I heard that animated version of Catwoman speak!

Sincerely,

Bill

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    mlominy said:

Vicey3D is very talented at portraying real life actresses. Here is his last take:

Alba Flores, a Spanish actress (and safe to search for you'll all be glad to hear!).  

Image result for alba flores

The little kink in her eyebrow is a dead giveaway, but I did need to do a reverse search with Yandex.com because she wasn't someone I knew.  Her most famous part has been in a Spanish show called Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, transl. The House of Paper) that Netflix has shown internationally.  

Got to say that no matter what your opinion is of some of the people Vicey3D has made characters from, personally I have no problems with their lifestyles and jobs as long as they were freely chosen, they are brilliantly made and very unique looking.  Vicey3d has quickly joined my personal list of venders that I'm always pleased to see something new from.  

• mlominymlominy Posts: 220
    edited March 2020
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Alba Flores, a Spanish actress (and safe to search for you'll all be glad to hear!).  

The little kink in her eyebrow is a dead giveaway, but I did need to do a reverse search with Yandex.com because she wasn't someone I knew.  Her most famous part has been in a Spanish show called Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, transl. The House of Paper) that Netflix has shown internationally.  

Got to say that no matter what your opinion is of some of the people Vicey3D has made characters from, personally I have no problems with their lifestyles and jobs as long as they were freely chosen, they are brilliantly made and very unique looking.  Vicey3d has quickly joined my personal list of venders that I'm always pleased to see something new from.  

Thanks Stuthurso for finding out! Like you, I don't give a damn about the private life of Vicey3D's characters, but they are very realistic and I own every one of his creations...

BTW, would you know who Eda (by the same author) is supposed to be???

Regards! 

Post edited by mlominy on
    mlominy said:
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Thanks Stuthurso for finding out! Like you, I don't give a damn about the private life of Vicey3D's characters, but they are very realistic and I own every one of his creations...

Regards! 

Ah, I was hoping nobody was going to ask who Eda is because I haven't a clue either!  ????  I guess someone will need to ask Vicey3D directly to find out, but whoever it is I bet she looks exactly like her!  

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,815
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Regards! 

Ah, I was hoping nobody was going to ask who Eda is because I haven't a clue either!  ????  I guess someone will need to ask Vicey3D directly to find out, but whoever it is I bet she looks exactly like her!  

I wondered who their Bella character is based on.  That's a face with some character...

WandW said:
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Regards! 

I wondered who their Bella character is based on.  That's a face with some character...

I believe she is an Adult Movie Actress called Abella Danger, who will definitely bring up NSFW search results. 

Right then, because I'm bloody minded (I'm Scottish, what do you expect?) and it's been bugging me that nobody seemed to know who Eda by Vicey3d is I decided to go down the Interweb rabbit hole to try and figure it out......... and I think I may have actually come up with something.  

Now obviously I'm nowhere near sure that I'm right here, there are some discrepancies in the real person and Eda, but I think she possibly may be based on a singer known as Rulada.  

Image result for rulada ukraine singer

Now your own mileage may vary here but she looks reasonably close to me and I wonder if Eda (the name 'fits' too with Vicey3D's habit of naming the characters by taking parts of the real persons name and giving it a wee twist) is more 'in the style of' a younger Rulada rather than a direct 'look-a-like' especially since Eda is described as Turkish but Rulada is Ukrainian.  It would also explain why the reverse picture searches that work so well with the other characters is so inconclusive when it comes to Eda.  

But as I indicated I can understand if I'm alone on this and to be honest I don't really want to bother Vicey3D asking about who she might be because in the end it really isn't that important.  I mean no matter who Eda may or may not be it's still a nice character even if she's not exactly someone's doppelganger.  

• GordigGordig Posts: 10,020

Spows' new character Phoe is most likely modeled after Joaquin Phoenix, but I wouldn't say it's an especially close likeness.

• NathNath Posts: 2,797
    Gordig said:

Spows' new character Phoe is most likely modeled after Joaquin Phoenix, but I wouldn't say it's an especially close likeness.

It can be if you squint at him the right way. But is the texture itself that 'pockmarked' or is it in the normals so you can tone it down a bit?

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130

I think it is more inspired by the Joker character than Joaquin Pheonix but nevertheless he is a very different and interesting character.

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 807
    Torquinox said:

I think it's Ruby Rose from Batwoman. Even has her hair. 

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,291
    edited March 2020

Could be.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • rahmanrefat16rahmanrefat16 Posts: 3
    edited March 2020
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:
    stuthurso said:
    mlominy said:

Regards! 

Someone asked about Eda in Vicey3D's patreon and this was his reply 'She is not a lookalike, I created her the way I wanted, the type of girl I like :) but I will do some lookalikes too and thank you!'

Post edited by rahmanrefat16 on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716
    List 26 - 50 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5014556/#Comment_5014556

New one added
    List updated

CS51 - Salma Hayek
    CS52 - Keira Knightley
    CS53 - Reese Witherspoon
    CS54 - Sofia Vergara
    CS55 - Halle Berry
    CS56 - Juliette Lewis
    CS57 - Hayden Panettiere
    CS58 - Mila Jovovich
    CS59 - Bryce Dallas Howard
    CS60 - Drew Barrymore

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

• Hello are these done with the face transfer addon or are they sculpted in blender?

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2020

If the face transfer add-on is used to create celebrity face morphs, I may very well consider such add-on.

Meanwhile, is there any way a face morph based on Cher can be created for Genesis 3 Female?

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,815
    edited March 2020

If the face transfer add-on is used to create celebrity face morphs, I may very well consider such add-on.

Meanwhile, is there any way a face morph based on Cher can be created for Genesis 3 Female?

If you can find a good full front picture of her with a neutral expression I could give it a quick try, but I suspect that her nose will result in a poor likeness.

There is a free Cher morph for V4. 

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/cherilyn/78529

It could be transferred to Genesis 3 with Genesis Generation X2 and the G3 plugin, both here at DAZ, but not currently on sale...

Post edited by WandW on
  • lvls3dxlvls3dx Posts: 48
    nDelphi said:

Isn't 'Biyu for Genesis 8 Female' at Rendo supposed to be Bai Ling ?
    Steve.

I would say Biyu made by fellow user @kadaj777 is based on chinese top model lu yan. at least facially, somehow

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,945

Anya for Josephene 8 reminded me immediately of Anya Chalotra, who plays Yennefer in The Witcher.

The nose isn't quite the same but the eyes are really well done. The name makes me think the match is intentional.

• TritiumCGTritiumCG Posts: 59
    RilaFukushimaHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 699K
    SimoneMissickHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 699K
    ChristaLinderHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 692K
    SophiaLorenHead.png
    1080 x 1080 - 691K
  • In The FleshIn The Flesh Posts: 157
    edited March 2020

My latest is Nero from Devil May Cry 5:

The likeness for the original character is based on the model Karlo Baker

Not an exact match, but I had fun trying to recreate the original photo:

\

Some Details:

Cheers!

Daniel.

Nero_2.jpg
    1058 x 705 - 73K
    Nero_1.jpg
    750 x 1375 - 147K
    Nero_3.jpg
    1050 x 600 - 155K
    Nero_4.jpg
    1050 x 600 - 150K
    Nero_6.jpg
    1371 x 1125 - 466K
    Post edited by In The Flesh on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 975

My latest is Nero from Devil May Cry 5:

The likeness for the original character is based on the model Karlo Baker

Not an exact match, but I had fun trying to recreate the original photo:

\

Some Details:

Cheers!

Daniel.

Looks brilliant! You know, if you tweak the nose and the eyes a bit, he could be a young Rutger Hauer... 

Image result for rutger hauer young

• In The FleshIn The Flesh Posts: 157
    edited March 2020

Yeah, looks possible with a bit a slider tweaking!

Here's a cheeky group shot of all my male characters from Devil May Cry, whos liknesses are all based on real models:

Cheers,

Daniel

DMC5_Bundle.jpg
    2222 x 2222 - 742K
    Post edited by In The Flesh on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,948

Given the name and the promos I'm going to propose this as Cara Delevigne (Vignette Stonemoss in Carnival Row)

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dtg-studios-vignette-for-g8-female/142110/

• Haruchai said:

Given the name and the promos I'm going to propose this as Cara Delevigne (Vignette Stonemoss in Carnival Row)

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dtg-studios-vignette-for-g8-female/142110/

+1

This discussion has been closed.