[Released] Legacy Set Converter * Commercial *

13»

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,514

WillowRaven said:

I posted the following question in the commons area, and someone led me here.

"Questions using Legacy Set Converter on the original Toon Generations Bundle.

I've used the converter to convert poser props successfully, but they didn't have morphs or added texture/material options or Poser 'poses' files with material choices. Materials aren't that big a deal since I tend to resurface almost everything to suit my needs, but just so I know, does the converter also convert morphs, pose files, etc., too? Will the ability to age up and down the figure still be an option? Do I have to do something special to keep morphs? And what about poses?

Update:

Just playing with it, I see that the dial-in body shapes and poses followed with the conversion. Does anyone know anything more about the LSC?"

Naturally, I hadn't read here first to know it can't convert figures or clothes, and I just plowed in and experimented while waiting on possible responses. I was pleasantly surprised LSC does convert at least some figures. They are not textureless, and the dial-in morphs are working. The clothes and hair did, too, but those are all plain clothes and toon hair sets. Both fit the figure fine and follow the poses and morph as expected. LOVING this set and will grab the material converter set you have, too.

I did convert some figures, but as there "might be" issues, I decided to say "not supported", but I know that some will work, but it is a "try on your own risk". Glad to hear you found it useful. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,380

Totte said:

Hi, I can check ( didnt get any forum notifications again..)
    I do have a load of old LB sets and I did run a bunch of them. 

Hi back ;-), that'd be great, it's kind of annoying having to rename so much. It's also quite weird, isn't it? I don't see any immediate reason why the script should behave like this. - If you want to try, like I said, the problem only occurs with plants with names like 'wisteria01a', and the letter after the number seems to be the problem. There're also some like this in a set called 'nature 1' I believe. I can check for others if that helps. Please PM me in that case, cause I don't seem to be getting any forum notifications either atm. Thanks for responding!