[Released] Together Brotherhood Vol. 2 for Genesis 8.1 Male [Commercial]

Hey guys! Today I bring you a new set of interacting poses for Genesis 8.1 Male! heart

https://www.daz3d.com/together-brotherhood-vol-2-for-genesis-81-male


For so long I wanted to create a follow-up of the original Together Brotherhood poses, and after completing Conrad and Novak, I had the inspiration to do it finally.

This follow-up of the "Together" series comes with 15 new carefully crafted interacting poses ready to maximize your character's chemistry in any brotherly support scene.

Hope you like it!

TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 851K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 655K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 677K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 728K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 742K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 748K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 737K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 758K
TogetherBrotherhoodVol2forGenesis8.1Male_popup_08.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 731K

Comments

  • LintonLinton Posts: 531

    Thanks Faber, they look fantastic! Will pick them up tomorrow!

  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,118

    I had not realized the pose set was by you. Grabbing it now, thank you :)

  • FaberIncFaberInc Posts: 226

    Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

  • LintonLinton Posts: 531

    FaberInc said:

    Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

    Used here, thanks Faber

    Brothers pose.jpg
    1371 x 1714 - 577K
  • FaberIncFaberInc Posts: 226

    Linton said:

    FaberInc said:

    Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

    Used here, thanks Faber

    heartheartheart 

  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 877

    Here's a photo inspired by your pose set (Using Conrad and Novak as well).:  Complete list of products used in My Daz Gallery.  Thanks for all the work you go into to create your products.

    A Life Together

  • FaberIncFaberInc Posts: 226

    bohemian3 said:

    Here's a photo inspired by your pose set (Using Conrad and Novak as well).:  Complete list of products used in My Daz Gallery.  Thanks for all the work you go into to create your products.

    A Life Together

    Wow! Absolutely gorgeous moment portrayed! Thank you  for sharing it ♥️

  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,168

    I just recently picked up this set. It has some great poses in it. Haven't actually used it on a G8M yet. I did, however, use the new G8 to G9 pose converter to put one of the poses on a custom G9M I created. It looked great on G9. I'm definitely going to have to set up a scene using this real soon. It's so hard to find poses like this for the guys, sadly. I'm very glad you did these.

  • FaberIncFaberInc Posts: 226

    Knittingmommy said:

    I just recently picked up this set. It has some great poses in it. Haven't actually used it on a G8M yet. I did, however, use the new G8 to G9 pose converter to put one of the poses on a custom G9M I created. It looked great on G9. I'm definitely going to have to set up a scene using this real soon. It's so hard to find poses like this for the guys, sadly. I'm very glad you did these.

    Thank you for your words and for using this product! heart 
    For our luck, that converter works excellently! hehe, I'm using it as well to have some base poses from my previous pose packs while we don't have a proper G9 template in power pose.

Sign In or Register to comment.