Fit Control Male version (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

Hi Guys. Busy wrapping this up. Here is the morph list. Will post some more promos and examples once they are done.

Popup_1.jpg
1300 x 693 - 419K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Looking forward to it.  yes

• Excellent! This will be an instant buy for me.

• Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122

This is Brilliant.  Thank you!  Can't wait ot purchase.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766

Looks very detailed.  One dumb question, though:  are there issues using the same morphs on the same figure if you're using the generated gens in some renders and not in others? ,

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited July 2015

I am not understanding that question to be honest. sad Can you explain differently?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2015

Some more Promos.

Popup_3.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 393K
    Popup_4.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 482K
    Popup_5.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 411K
    Popup_6.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 331K
    Popup_7.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 431K
    Popup_8.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 390K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,242

I believe Boris is misspelled with two Rs in the morph name(s), if you mean Smay's Boris.

edited July 2015

Ah Sh1t. Thanks. Will update that morph name:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited July 2015

Absolutely looking forward to this product! Was wishing for it since your female version hit the shelves, and this one will be straight in the basket once it launches!

Estimated release date?

Post edited by Linton on

Should be sometime this month. Product has already been submitted. Release date all depends on schedule Daz has planned. Will let you know as soon as I know lol.

Cant actually see the morph list, was it taken down in your edit?

Will the morphs take care of the rear elastic 'second-skinning' to the buttocks, as the pants and udnerwears/swimwears are now, they sit exactly against the skin, will this morph set ake the elastic separate, and stretch out on bending over/down? Looks like it will from some of the photos, but without a visible morph list I wasn't sure.

Hopefully soon, I am so excited for this product! Thanks for making this item, and listening to customer requests for it!

edited July 2015

Oh sorry. I attached it now. I did create a rear depth morph for that "elastic separate" issue, but results vary depending on how many polygons the clothing has in that area. I attached an example of the morph showing how it works on females. The male version of the morph does the same. If I can refine the process further down the line then I will do another update. It is a very tricky area to work with, specially trying to create something that can be applied to different clothing with different polygon layout in that small area.

e29da3fe5827cb37dddeb343a1cb30.jpg
    1512 x 841 - 175K
    Post edited by Zev0 on

Thanks Zevo, instant purchase once live. The rear morphs look great, and I am looking forard to testing out the various morphs. You rock :)

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

Looks awesome and very useful! Definitely an automatic purchase for me! Thanks for your efforts in making such cool products.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited July 2015

Could it be, that it will be released this Zevtastic Weekend?

Post edited by RCTSpanky on

Doubt this weekend, but I am hoping before the month is over. It's basically packaged already. Just need a release date cool

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited July 2015
    RCTSpanky said:

Could it be, that it will be released this Zevtastic Weekend?

I was expecting to see a new product too when I seen the email, but all the same there's an awesome sale on his stuff so ok the cart the brothers go, and possibly the hd aging addon for Genesis, still need to get the  merchant resource bundle. So thank you for the sale Zev0

Post edited by Dkgoose on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,732

Please, not yet;-) My credit card doesn't reset until next Saturday *g*

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 710
    So how does this product work? Is this targeted to the cloth that the figure is wearing and smoothes it out and gets rid of the tight skin hug? Looking at the pictures I can hardly see a difference. Can you change the intentity of the smoothiness?
    edited July 2015

That is how it works. And yes you can change the smoothness intensity. But it also offers other features. Smoothing was just one of the features added in.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 710
    Zev0 said:

That is how it works. And yes you can change the smoothness intensity. But it also offers other features. Smoothing was just one of the features added in.

What other features does this product give beside smoothing? Also does it work on older Gen clothes? Sometimes I have to smooth M4 clothing on my GM2 when I do my renders in Blender.
    edited July 2015

It's universal morphs and works with any clothing autofitted to the figure. Doesn't matter what Generation it's from.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766

Well, there are six more days in the month.  Are we still looking at a July release? 

Yes:) It is scheduled for this month still:) Should be out in less than 6 days:)

edited July 2015

Product is live.cool

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • acanthisacanthis Posts: 604

No discount on the bundle for people who already have the G2F version?

edited July 2015

The bundle is for those who have neither. Not logical to buy it if you already have the G2F version. This is why the male version has a reduced selling price as a stand alone compared to the female version for those who bought the standalone female version who just need the male version.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    Zev0 said:

The bundle is for those who have neither. Not logical to buy it if you already have the G2F version. This is why the male version has a reduced selling price as a stand alone compared to the female version for those who bought the standalone female version who just need the male version.

OK. Understood - it was just that the reduced selling price didn't immediately jump out at me until I read this and compared the price with that for G2F.

Thanks. 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,948

With a modicum of dial-twiddling and a few clicks, it fitted right in my in-basket ... ;)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,783

Another thing to get with what little funds I have. Thanks