Retro Muscle Car Poses

crpcrp Posts: 34

Since this month's freebie challenge is:

Figured I'd make the poses I used for these pics available:

Retro Muscle Car Pose 1CRP Retro Muscle Car Pose 2Retro Muscle Car Pose 3

CRP Retro Muscle Car Poses

A set of 3 poses created to be used with the Retro Muscle Car by Polish (https://www.daz3d.com/retro-muscle-car) but could work with other cars.

Included in this set are the 3 in place poses, in place poses with expressions used in demo, use anywhere poses as well as top and bottom partials.

To install unzip the files and copy the contents of the "My Library" folder to your preferred DAZ Content Library folder.

Once extracted they can be found under People - Genesis 8 Female - Poses - crp - Retro Muscle Car

Also included are various zero poses as well as zero full & center poses to zero out the poses and reset position to 0,0,0.

You may use the content in your commercial or non-commercial renders.

But content may not be re-distributed.

 

Should be up on Renderocity as soon as it's approved as well.

zip
zip
Retro Car Poses.zip
4M

Comments

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 3,147
    edited September 18

    These are in the featured freebies section of one of the recent Renderosity email's. They're definitely warrant inclusion. Congratulations. Regards, Richard.

    Oh, forgot to ask, which character is the model? Looks Mousso-like but I don't altogether recognize her, Blue + someone else? Looks almost too slender too.

    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • These poses are useful. Than you to the OP! Also, may I ask the OP how you lit the renders in addition to the HDRIs? I always have fits lighting interior vehicle shots. Thank you again!

  • crpcrp Posts: 34

    richardandtracy said:

    These are in the featured freebies section of one of the recent Renderosity email's. They're definitely warrant inclusion. Congratulations. Regards, Richard.

    Oh, forgot to ask, which character is the model? Looks Mousso-like but I don't altogether recognize her, Blue + someone else? Looks almost too slender too.

    You have a very good eye @richardandtracy! It is in fact Blue from Mousso but with some body morphs.

  • crpcrp Posts: 34

    RenderPretender said:

    Also, may I ask the OP how you lit the renders in addition to the HDRIs? I always have fits lighting interior vehicle shots. Thank you again!

    Of course, I know that challenge very well and tried all different things! For this one, I used the HDRI for the overall environment & feel. The interior lights in the car; dash and headlamp as emissives in the temperature range I was looking for to give it that vibe and created a basic plane behind the camera as an white light emissive as the "spotlight" to brighten things up a bit.

     

     

  • crp said:

    RenderPretender said:

    Also, may I ask the OP how you lit the renders in addition to the HDRIs? I always have fits lighting interior vehicle shots. Thank you again!

    Of course, I know that challenge very well and tried all different things! For this one, I used the HDRI for the overall environment & feel. The interior lights in the car; dash and headlamp as emissives in the temperature range I was looking for to give it that vibe and created a basic plane behind the camera as an white light emissive as the "spotlight" to brighten things up a bit.

     

     

    Thank you for your reply! I'll try a plane behind the camera the next time I encounter this situation, though I know that placement of a fill light directly in line with the camera can flatten details if you're not careful.

  • I've used these in a couple of test renders and they worked out well.The second one, girl sitting sideways, works even better if you shift her to the back seat.

     

    Thank you.

  • An example of one of the poses in use:

    Diem car pose 02.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 2M
  • crpcrp Posts: 34

    Matt_Brown said:

    An example of one of the poses in use:

    Nice!

    May I ask, what Background did you use for that render?  I'm looking for one like that.

  • crp said:

    Matt_Brown said:

    An example of one of the poses in use:

    Nice!

    May I ask, what Background did you use for that render?  I'm looking for one like that.

    The background was "New York Tenaments 2." I just parked the car at the side of the street.

     

  • crpcrp Posts: 34

    Matt_Brown said:

    The background was "New York Tenaments 2." I just parked the car at the side of the street.

    Thanks!  And I see that it's on sale now.......

  • crpcrp Posts: 34

    @richardandtracy reminded me that I should include the mirror poses for UK G8Fs to drive their cars!

    Also, added a few more poses.  Should be up on renderocity as soon as it goes through their approvals. 

Sign In or Register to comment.