"Thousands of assets for DAZ Studio, 3DS Max, Maya, & Poser"

2»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You might want to clear cache, and maybe even DAZ cookies, see if that sorts it out.

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813

Good idea!

I had tried a hard reset (control + f5) which is supposed to create a new cookie, but it failed.

Sadly, so did clearing cache and cookies.  Still $171.

I think I'll go see if there is any more patience in that beer bottle I found the first bit!  That may help.

Should this be instant, or does it normally require time to show all changes to an account?

It does sometimes delay a bit.  I will see if I can get it pushed for you.

OK, no idea why - but a full system reboot worked!  Now I can blow more of the pay I got for that website  yes

Thanks for the prompt efforts on this.  It was either just a short delay, or you work fast!!

Glad you got it sorted.

edited July 2015

Thanks, and boy - The Gods sure is funny critters.

It showed as the standard $60 something discounted price, but checked out at $32.50!

I think the difference was almost exactly the cost of the 3 month PC membership, as if that amount was applied to the purchase  laugh

I really needed something to not only go right, but better than expected.

Yup...

Them Gods sure am funny critters.

Post edited by Sockratease on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Those are cuter than North American possums. Or is it O'possums?

My problem on the farm is a filthy rat infestation. They dig down in the earth floors of the chicken coop and my cow shed. They find their ways into my garage (which is built out the remains of the barn). I can't use poison, (although I am sorely tempted to), because of our free range poultry and the possibility that one of our cats or dogs would find a poisoned one, and become poisoned itself.

Sorry. No pictures of them, they're dead in traps and not very photogenic, what with their squished heads, or partial remains (from other rats eating their dead brethren).

Disgusting creatures. Wish I had a couple bull snakes or Headwaxes visitor around here. Although... That could be an issue with the chicks, chickens, etc.

snake is in the mail ;) 

rat bait.... Friend if mine is a  pest killer, says warfarin like poison kills rats because they squeeze between things and then haemorrhage . I once lived with a female pest killer who tried to poison her chooks with rat bait, didn't work so she bludgeoned them to death with a hickey stick . No kidding. I kept my room door locked at night after that..... 

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Make that hockey stick... 

head wax said:

Make that hockey stick... 

Hickey stick sounds kinkier!  Gotta look into getting one for somebody I know...  devil

head wax said:

My problem on the farm is a filthy rat infestation. They dig down in the earth floors of the chicken coop and my cow shed. They find their ways into my garage (which is built out the remains of the barn). I can't use poison, (although I am sorely tempted to), because of our free range poultry and the possibility that one of our cats or dogs would find a poisoned one, and become poisoned itself.

Sorry. No pictures of them, they're dead in traps and not very photogenic, what with their squished heads, or partial remains (from other rats eating their dead brethren).

Disgusting creatures. Wish I had a couple bull snakes or Headwaxes visitor around here. Although... That could be an issue with the chicks, chickens, etc.

snake is in the mail ;) 

rat bait.... Friend if mine is a  pest killer, says warfarin like poison kills rats because they squeeze between things and then haemorrhage . I once lived with a female pest killer who tried to poison her chooks with rat bait, didn't work so she bludgeoned them to death with a hickey stick . No kidding. I kept my room door locked at night after that..... 

Warfarin actually thins the blood.  Many many heart patients take warfarin as a medication (including my other half).  The rats die after eating it because they stuff thenselves silly on free food,  their blood gets too thin and they either get internal bleeding or they freeze to death in the winter.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    Tim_A said:

The PC+ price for 8.5 pro is regularly $65, and since it's a Daz product, you may even be able to use one of your $6 vouchers on it, bringing the price down to $59. VERY occasionally it has been reported as cheaper. I don't know what the previous upgrade deals were, but I don't recall ever seeing upgrade discounts that deep on other products.

$44 is best I have seen .

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    Chohole said:
    head wax said:

snake is in the mail ;) 

Warfarin actually thins the blood.  Many many heart patients take warfarin as a medication (including my other half).  The rats die after eating it because they stuff thenselves silly on free food,  their blood gets too thin and they either get internal bleeding or they freeze to death in the winter.

Still the same issue with other animals. Whatever isn't metabolized can be metabolized by whatever eats it- another rat, a chicken or dog that finds it, a low rent restaurant... The list goes on and on.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038

yesSockratease on your purchase