*Released!* Natural Eyes 9 For Genesis 9 {Commercial}

Comments

• Thanks for this. Looking forward!

• Already making some room in my shopping cart, totally ignoring the whimpering of my credit card laugh.

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195
    edited October 2022

This just shows the 3 reflection options used at different lighting and different angles etc.  

It can give some interesting results :)

You can also see just how lovely the reflections are too!

reflect.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 409K
    Post edited by chevybabe25 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,709

I hope your brow sets are forthcoming too.

• xyer0 said:

I hope your brow sets are forthcoming too.

That calls for another placeholder

• I'm such a dork. I saw these and went "I hope they come for the eventual male figure!" then had that moment of "oh yeah, this generation is going back to a single mesh. Yay!" Looking forward to this product!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Beautiful! Just what I would expect. I have all your eyes ;) Use them almost exclusively.

Awww feelin the love guys heart

A lot of work went into these, months actually. Nightmares and dreams.. eyes chasing me in my sleep. Hopefully it was worth it!!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,312

I can see me buying these as soon as they come out. <puts a quarter in the Corny Jokes Jar>

Seriously though, AMAZING work! Can't wait to start using them.  I, for one, really love the updates on eyes in Genesis 9!

Same!! I am just over the moon with what the developers did with G9.  The eyes pose so well, and they just have so much life in them!!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

chevybabe25 said:

Same!! I am just over the moon with what the developers did with G9.  The eyes pose so well, and they just have so much life in them!!

I think you meant to say, "are completely unuseable without this product I'm working on" 

heartheartheartheartYou guys are the best!!!!heartheartheartheart

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

Amazing, I can't wait <3 I'm especially looking for the HD morphs :)

• beregarberegar Posts: 269

Are these coming next week or later and what's the price range? I'm trying to gauge my store credit expenditure so I can always fall back to character essential eyes but I'd really like to have these. Judging from your other products these should cover all my eye needs except for fantasy style eyes.

I really don't know when Daz will release these.  But the price will be the same as all the other sets. $34.95  before whatever discount Daz offers that day.

• beregarberegar Posts: 269

chevybabe25 said:

I really don't know when Daz will release these.  But the price will be the same as all the other sets. $34.95  before whatever discount Daz offers that day.

Alrighty. Thanks for the info!

You are very welcome :)

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Very exited about this product!

• These look amazing, it will be an instant buy for me :)

Thanks guys :) Feeling the love heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,757

Well the store credit is almost wiped out, but for your products, the Visa is always ready to jump to work.

• Please, Please have a large variety of hazel eyes!

edited October 2022

I believe I have quite a few mixed in there :) 

Post edited by chevybabe25 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,709

Dear chevybabe25,

For an upcoming release, can you offer eyes with dark iris rings? I naturally gravitate towards them, and I've read that they are considered a sign of beauty. I know they certainly are captivating to me.

I may already have you covered ;)  Theres a few "Easter Eggs" in this product.

• Definite buy for me!

• Any ETA (other than "Daz soon")? Can*t wait to get my dirty hands on it laugh

Nope. It's still waiting for a date :(

• chevybabe25 said:

Just say soon, sounds better than DAZ soon wink

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

DoctorJellybean said:

chevybabe25 said:

Just say soon, sounds better than DAZ soon wink

I suspect DAZ is clearing the decks of its G8.1 stuff first. Then,  hopefully, we'll get some more G9 releases.

Cheers,

Alex.