55th Bryce Contest ( Clocks / Overtime )

12346»

Comments

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,828

Dan, excellent construction and idea.  Bravo

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,997

Dan Wow great entry, awesome lighting

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

Dan - that sounds horrible. Your entry, however, is beautiful and also a very nice idea. Glad you could make it.

• Dan - Wonderful image. I am sorry to hear that you got a really unpleasant "christmas present".

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,099

Dan : Excellent entry, beautiful lighting. Sorry to hear about the unpleasant incident.

• Wow.

Electro Elvis, SRay, adbc and Dan Whiteside - great entries all,  wonderful Ideas and very well done...

Yellow Pen : thank you.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

Dan, great that you were able to create this wonderful scene. What a disaster at home, though. Hope everything is sorted out soon.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

Dan Whiteside said:

. A pipe burst Christmas eve in my cave. Not too long after I got all the electronics out the ceiling collapsed. about 45 minutes.

Understandable, my pipes also froze on the same day, during the massive coldsnap. I will give it few more days (1week from the original enddate) in case anyone needs to make any finishing touches

Thanks Apoc!  Sorry to hear that your pipes froze too.  Hope none of them burst.

• @Dan:
    An incredible image and a wonderful play on words in the title.
    Perfect work for me.

@ Apoc:
    I hope the frozen pipes didn't do too much damage.

Since the challenge is still open and I just got back my repaired Laptop. My only entry, all the models are from Archive3D

Time Flies

The upload is not working so unfortunately I had to try the gallery way which NGartplay described in another thread. Hope its acceptable, to keep to the rules I did not publish it yet.

• Mermaid: yes

very well done.

mermaid : very interesting render, love the terrain material, the atmosphere and the different well chosen objects.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

mermaid - looks great, good idea. Glad you have your laptop back and could make it to the challenge.

Thanks Yellow Pen, Adbc and Horo for the nice comments.

Mermaid, gorgeous sky and I had to laugh at the kitty clock, lol.

Well its a good thing I didnt close it yet. @mermaid010 it looks good. 

• @ Mermaid: Lokks really great. The Atmo is fantastic.

Very nice render Mermaid. Indeed, good idea not to publish yet.

ok this contest is now

CLOSED

until further notice.

I will get the polls up later tonight

Thanks NGartplay, Apoc, Drachenlords and Hansmar for your nice comments.

Good luck everybody!

Voting poll is up. I will need to think of a theme for the next one, so might be a bit delayed

How about Reflections?  Reflections in a mirror, reflections on life, reflecting emotions?

NGartplay said:

How about Reflections?  Reflections in a mirror, reflections on life, reflecting emotions?

I believe we did that before? somewhere in our list of suggestions, there are some original combinations. I wanna make sure I at least finish that one first to honor everyones suggestions , just cant decide which :D

Lol, anything will make us happy. 

Just choose a nice challenge for us!

Hansmar said:

Just choose a nice challenge for us!

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/615016/56th-bryce-contest-computerworld#latest

Right on time, I just finished uploading it laugh