Holiday Giveaways 2022!

Comments

• The gifts are incredible!!  Thank you all so much for another wonderful Christmas!!!

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,019
    edited December 2022

https://www.daz3d.com/vintage-sleigh-iray-textures-addons

is the Freebie for 19/12/2022

The required sleigh is free IF you purchase something for at least $1. {or one can just buy it for $1.99}

https://www.daz3d.com/the-vintage-sleigh

And check out the Freebie Section on Today's Page:

Bonus Freebies for You

Use Coupon Code JOYOUS to get:
    Any 1 of these Daz Original Items FREE
    Or up to 3 FREE* when you buy any New Release over $5

BUT do note the conditions:

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable three times per customer.
    Cannot be used to discount items already owned.

Translation: You could use the coupon 3 times for 3 free items. OR. You could purchase a "New Release" over $5, 3 times and get a total of 9 free items from that selection of DOs {placed in 3 separate orders of course}. OR. A combination thereof.

If making a purchase of a new release also check out the other offers before hitting the place order button.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Thanks Catherine, I had missed the fact it can be used more than once. Regards, Richard.
  • riuken1riuken1 Posts: 128

I am a dummy I made a purchase and I forget to add the sleigh to the cart.

• So today's Christmas freebie is a texture set for an item I have to buy, as low as that price might be, doesn't do me any good since it's another week to my payday.
  • riuken1 said:

Try a sales ticket - they may be able to help. Make sure you include a screen shot of the offer, for clarity.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,092
    edited December 2022

Faeryl Womyn said:

So today's Christmas freebie is a texture set for an item I have to buy, as low as that price might be, doesn't do me any good since it's another week to my payday.

The texture for the Vintage Sleigh?  If you buy something for $1, you will get the sleigh for free!  But, check your product library, it's not very new and you may already have it!  I used it in a render several years ago.

Dana 

Post edited by DanaTA on

Richard Haseltine said:

riuken1 said:

Try a sales ticket - they may be able to help. Make sure you include a screen shot of the offer, for clarity.

Thanks for the info, I keep that in mind if something similar happen in a future.

• Thanks Dana, I'll check that
  • It's getting pretty close to Christmas, is Renderosity not doing giveaways this year.
  • Haven't seen any sign. Did see some questions over there but no answers.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Answer from Jennblake 20 December 2022:

We WILL be having FREEBIES for Christmas

(Renderosity forums: Community Center, Thread title: Where are the annual Christmas freebies?)

• Missed that, thank you Kerya :-)

And today's gift from Sylvan is: https://www.daz3d.com/closet-for-your-gifts

Thank you to all who are providing these delightful gifts :-)

Day 6 from https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2022/index.html avaible to download againg. Tho I am a bit confuse, I try to test the morph and I no manage to get them to work, What is the folder were I have to put them. Thanks for the help in advance.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305
    edited December 2022

riuken1 said:

Day 6 from https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2022/index.html avaible to download againg. Tho I am a bit confuse, I try to test the morph and I no manage to get them to work, What is the folder were I have to put them. Thanks for the help in advance.

Depends somewhat on how you usually install your content (I do manual install only and as such have no exact reference as to were DIM and/or connect would install items).

Basically

(My Library:) content:data:DAZ 3D:Genesis 8:Female:Morphs:Nadine

should work

(personally I placed it in

content:data:DAZ 3D:Genesis 8:Female:Morphs:AngellsGraphics:Nadine

and that also works)

Edited to add:

You may have to look for/in the Documents folder

Documents / DAZ 3D / Studio / whatever connect library name is used (wink) / data ----- (and the rest)

Nadine.png
    1282 x 520 - 117K
    Post edited by glaseye on
    edited December 2022

@glaseye Hello, Thanks for the help. I was using the wrong folder, I installed in, content:data:DAZ3D:Genesis 8:Female:Morphs:Nadine and work fine, I use DIM just for the Daz store content, content from other sites I instaled manual, again thanks and Merry Christmas.

Post edited by riuken1 on
  • Yeah, looks like "Christmas" announcement I talked about earlier is about "Christmas Day". The Freebies(plural), could be anything from a 2 parter(1 DAZ 1 Poser as they often have), to a bunch, to enough as if they had 12 days worth of them. It could be that maybe some of the gift providers sent them later than expected or something. Though let's be honest, Renderosity has been a stable provider of free 3d models(multiple uses, not just DAZ and Poser) for decades now(I think I remember them in the business for probably close to 20 years if not more). Maybe they got a bit sidetracked by Poser 13's development. And people DO open their gifts on Christmas day in various countries, so... :)

DAZ has great freebies too, though their cart glitched for me on the "Joyous" code the other day, but hey, they were freebies, can't complain too much on that! :) I'm visiting each day this thread, but for those who do not, early Merry Christmas and Holidays to you all! :)

• I've been a member of Renderosity since March 2000, so they've been around at least that long... Interesting idea about the announcement. We shall see. Regards, Richard.
  •  Renderosity was founded in 1998 

• Seems right. I first came across it due to artist 'Voodoo' having his first image featured in a digital art article in the UK 'PCPlus' magazine. Quite frankly, even now it's not awful compared to the less good gallery images put up on a daily basis. A couple of years later the cover CD had a save disabled copy of Poser3. A program that, in the long run, has cost me a packet! Regards, Richard.
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Not exactly a freebie, but more of a reminder (as I used to do this back then in my freebie x-mas thread)

Santa's ride (flight?) will start a little over 8 hours from the moment this is posted......

Official NORAD Tracks Santa (noradsanta.org)

• glaseye said:

Not exactly a freebie, but more of a reminder (as I used to do this back then in my freebie x-mas thread)

Santa's ride (flight?) will start a little over 8 hours from the moment this is posted......

Official NORAD Tracks Santa (noradsanta.org)

Thank you :-) 

Guys check sadrielxv on Renderosity, have some chritmas realated freebies that are really nice.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Nadine is available/updated again:

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2022/index.html

Day 6

• Renderosity Freebies: Article. Regards, Richard.